剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
Just an easy-going rabbit,
一只随和的兔子
who's not going to cause any... problems.
绝不会招惹任何麻烦
Come with us without a fuss.
老实点跟我们走
I'm not moving an inch until I see the Chief Rabbit!
见到兔子统领前我一步都不会挪
No one sees the Chief Rabbit.
谁也不能见兔子统领
Hello.
你们好
Aren't you all hot, lying there in the sun?
你们不热吗 趴在太阳下
What do you suggest we do about it, hutch rabbit?
你觉得我们该怎么做 笼养兔
Excuse me? The does and I are very warm
什么 母兔子和我很热
and wondered if we could move in--
我们能不能进来
Get out of here!
滚开
It was worth a try, hutch rabbit.
试试总没错 笼养兔
Don't talk to her, Thethuthinang.
不要跟她说话 叶舞
Are you Hyzenthlay? There's no doe here by that name.
你是露珠吗 这里没有叫这个名字的母兔子
Please. I know the rabbits from the other warren.
拜托了 我认识另一个兔子领地上的兔子
I know Blackberry and Bluebell and Holly. She's lying.
我认识黑莓 野风信子和冬青 她说谎
No! You can trust me.
不 你可以相信我
He's coming above ground. Look sharp.
他要上来了 赶快
Get in line! Move.
站好队 快
Move! Get in line.
快点 站好队
He's coming.
他来了
To your positions. Move.
各就各位 快
Look sharp. Shh, quick.
赶快 快点
Bring her to my quarters.
把她带到我的住处来
It's probably safe to say
可以肯定地说
the Efrafan patrols don't come this far.
艾弗拉法巡逻队不会走这么远
Yes, this seems like a safe place to wait.
是的 这里应该很安全
Tomorrow night we'll head back to the Iron Road
明晚我们回铁路去
and meet the others when they break out.
等其他兔子逃出来后与他们汇合
There's no sign of Kehaar. Must've gone.
没看到克哈尔的踪影 他肯定跑掉了
So long as he's there tomorrow night when we need him.
只要明晚需要他的时候他能如约出现就行了
Just keep going, a little farther!
继续 再跑远点
Look how fast it moves!
看水流多急
You might want to come and see this.
过来这边看看
I vote we stay on this side of the river.
我觉得我们还是待在河这边比较好
You don't look like the Chief Rabbit to me.
你看着不像兔子统领
Well, the General isn't the type of rabbit who's easily met.
将军可不是一般兔子能见得着的
Who are you? My name is Thlayli.
你是谁 我叫长毛
Thlayli, sir.
叫我长官
Why have you come here?
你为什么来这
My warren was destroyed by men. I've come to join Efrafa.
我的领地被人类摧毁了 我来加入艾弗拉法
I don't like it. No, a rabbit your size.
我不喜欢你这样的 你这个块头的兔子
You look like a trouble maker.
看着像喜欢惹事的
Were you a member of the owsla in your old warren?
你在你们领地当过精英兔吗
Hm? Can you fight?
你会战斗吗
Me? No. No, I'm not a fighter.
我 不 不 我不会战斗
No, I don't have the instincts for it.
我没有战斗的天赋
In my old warren, I was a... A storyteller.
在我原来的领地 我是个讲故事的
No, you're not a fighter.
你确实不会战斗
Captain Campion's wide patrol was attacked by a fox.
剪秋罗队长的野外巡逻队被一只狐狸袭击了
Three sergeants were killed. Three?
三名中士被杀害 三名
That's five officers dead in less than a week.
不到一周时间死了五名官员
Why didn't they smell it coming?
他们怎么没有事先闻到狐狸的气味
It was led on to them by another rabbit, sir.
是另一只兔子引他们过去的 长官
Captain Campion says they'll need new guards as soon as possible.
剪秋罗队长说要尽快给他们安排新守卫
Hey, your old Chief was a fool not to train you up, Thlayli.
你原来的统领没有训练你是他蠢 长毛
I'm no fool.
我不蠢
Remember that.
记住了
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I see you've been marked.
我看见你身上有标记
An unpleasant experience, I know,
我懂 一段不愉快的经历
but a necessity nonetheless.
但这也是必须的
There's a warren somewhere nearby
附近有个兔子领地
that's been causing us trouble.
一直在给我们制♥造♥麻烦
First, we thought you were from that warren,
起先 我们以为你是从那个领地上来的
but today, I heard on the wind
不过今天 我听到风声
that you're actually an escaped hutch rabbit.
你其实是只逃跑的笼养兔
Few here know that I lived in a hutch for a brief while.
几乎没有兔子知道我以前也在笼中住过
But like you, I managed to get out...
不过跟你一样 我也成功逃了出来
And here I am...
现在我在这
From hutch rabbit to chief rabbit.
从笼养兔变成了兔子统领
King of the warren... but kings need queens.
兔子领地之王 但国王都需要皇后
An empire is born not in a lifetime,
一个帝国不是一朝一夕就能建成的
but over generations.
而是要世世代代
Don't you think that's right?
你不觉得吗
You need time to settle in.
你需要时间适应
You may leave...
你可以走了
Clover.
苜蓿
It is Clover, isn't it?
你叫苜蓿吧
I don't like to be disappointed.
我不喜欢失望的感觉
As you can see, you got left marks there
你可以看得到 这边是左后腿记号♥队
and your right marks over there and, as a guard,
那边是右后腿记号♥队 你是守卫
you'll be free to move between marks.
两边队都可以去
So, where are all the does around here?
母兔子都在哪
I've not seen any since I arrived.
我来之后从没见过母兔子
The does? They're not kept in this part of the warren.
母兔子吗 她们不关在领地这头
Kept? What do you mean by kept?
关 什么意思 关
You there? You must be Thlayli?
你 你肯定就是长毛了
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
I was furious when Sainfoin said he'd begun training a hlessi...
听到红豆草说他开始训练一只流浪兔时我很生气
but seeing you in person, I can see why he did.
不过见到你本尊后 我立刻就懂了
With the right training,
经过良好的培训
you'll make a formidable member of the Owsla.
你将成为一只强大的精英兔
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
You can wipe that smile off your face, Sainfoin.
收起你的笑容吧 红豆草
If he messes up, it'll be you I come and find.
要是他闯了祸 我可要拿你问罪
Move it, Blackavar! Move it!
快点 小黑 快
Take a good look.
好好看看
He's almost been toured around every mark now...
他几乎已经在所有记号♥队都示众过了
so they'll be retiring him very shortly.
他们很快就会让他退休了
Which direction was your old warren from here, Thlayli?
你原来的领地在哪个方向 长毛
To the south, sir. Walk towards Frith all the way here?
南边 长官 一直朝着太阳走
Yes, sir. I had Frith on my shoulder all the way.
是的 长官 我来的时候太阳一直在我肩头
But that would mean your warren was to the north! Which was it?
可那意味着你的领地在北边 到底在哪个方向
That... That's right. It's to the north.
对 在北方
I mean, I travelled south to get here.
我的意思是我是朝南走来到这里的
As you were.
你们继续吧
So, where did you say the does were?
你说母兔子在哪来着
As an officer, you can request
你是一名官员 你可以随便
that any doe joins you in your burrow, huh?
要求任一母兔子去你住处
Except that one. No, she's out of bounds.
除了那只外 不准碰她
I'm going to silflay for a second.
我要去吃点东西
Make it quick. I don't want to be holding your paw all day.
快点 我不想一天都帮你站岗
Bigwig. Don't look up.
大毛头 别抬头
They're watching, and they're already suspicious.
他们在看着呢 他们已经起了疑心了
I've come to break you out, but it has to be tonight.
我是来带你逃出去的 但必须今晚就走
Tonight?
今晚
Be ready. Find a reason to get above ground. Tell the others.
做好准备 找个理由去地面 告诉其他兔子
The others won't have anything to do with me.
其他兔子不会理我的
The one in the middle there is Hyzenthlay.
中间那只是露珠
If we can convince her, then the others will follow.
如果我们能说服她 其他兔子就会跟着来
Leave it with me.
交给我吧
Thlayli, she's out of bounds.
长毛 她不能碰
I heard you the first time. Any others catch your eye?
知道了 你还看中了哪只
As a matter of fact, yes.
其实还真有
Hyzenthlay.
露珠
I'm in the mark, sir, and under your orders,
我属于记号♥队 长官 任你吩咐
but you have made a mistake. No, I haven't.
但你选错兔子了 不 我没有
You needn't be afraid. Come in here, close beside me.
你不用害怕 过来 紧靠着我
We haven't much time. My name is Bigwig.
我们没什么时间了 我叫大毛头
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表