剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
But be quick... because there are more does around now,
不过要快 因为现在母兔子多起来了
and, well, two eligible bucks like us
像我们两个这样的单身公兔
are bound to get snapped up fast.
会很抢手的
Why did you say that last bit?
你最后那段话什么意思
You didn't say the last bit when we rehearsed it.
我们演练的时候你都没说的
I don't know. Maybe I don't want to end up alone forever.
我不知道 也许是因为我不想孤独终老
In a hutch, it doesn't have much use,
在笼子里 灵敏的嗅觉没什么用
but a keen sense of smell can keep you out of danger.
但是在外面 它能让你躲过很多危险
Go on. Tell me what you can smell right now.
试试 告诉我你们能闻到什么
I can smell chestnuts.
我能闻到栗子
I smell rabbits.
我能闻到兔子
Lots of strange rabbits.
很多陌生的兔子
Why don't you all go inside?
你们都进去吧
Go on, quickly now.
快点 快点
Hazel, we round up anyone at silflay
榛子 我们召集所有在进食的兔子
and take them into the Honeycomb at once.
然后立刻带回蜂巢
All right, Holly, go.
好 冬青 快去
Bigwig, tell Strawberry to collapse all the entrances,
大毛头 叫草莓把所有入口都封掉
except for the wood run and the big root.
除了木头路和大树根两个入口
Wait, where are you going?
等等 你要去哪
I'm going to buy us some time.
我要去给我们争取点时间
Hazel, no, you Bigwig! Go!
榛子 不 你 大毛头 快去
Is there anything I can do, Hazel?
有什么我能做的吗 榛子
Have you been able to make sense of your visions?
你理解了你的幻象吗
The hrududu? The ropes?
呼嘟嘟 绳子
No, I don't know what any of it means.
没 我不知道它们意味着什么
Don't worry. Get back to the warren and try to keep everyone calm.
别担心 回领地去 让大家镇静
Did Thlayli send you?
长毛派你来的吗
I am a friend of Thlayli, yes.
我是长毛的朋友 没错
Ha! He's some Chief Rabbit,
他还真是有兔子统领的风范
sending you out here instead of coming himself.
自己不敢来 派你过来
We... are... going... to destroy you.
我们 要 灭了你们
I imagine you planned to take our warren by surprise,
我猜你们是想出其不意攻占我们的领地
attack us at dawn, when we moved out to silflay.
趁我们拂晓外出觅食的时候向我们发起进攻
But you approached downwind and up here on the Downs,
但你们是随着顺风而来的 在高原上
the wind is changeable. That's what gave you away.
风向变幻莫测 所以暴露了你们的行踪
An inconvenience, nothing more.
这不过是不起眼的阻碍而已
By closing off some of your tunnels,
封掉你们几个隧♥道♥
you're merely delaying the inevitable.
你们离死期就不远了
You should know that you won't find it easy.
你应该知道这不会很轻松
You will leave with far fewer bucks.
你们会损失很多公兔子
We should come to better terms.
我们可以达成更好的协议
If we start a new warren
要是我们在
in the belt of woods halfway between our two homes,
位于我们两个领地中间的林子腰带处建立一个新领地
we could share resources.
我们可以共享资源
Rabbits have enough enemies without fighting between us.
兔子的敌人已经够多了 不该自相残杀
You'd be seen as a leader of vision.
你会被视作一个有远见的领袖
You'd be seen as a leader of genius.
被视作一个天才领袖
It, er, might be worth considering, sir.
值得考虑下 长官
It amuses me that you feel you're in a position to strike a deal.
真是让人笑掉大牙 你竟然觉得你有资格和我谈判
Let's see if you feel the same way after three days without food.
等饿上个三天 我看你还会不会这么想
Very well.
好吧
Tell your chief rabbit that I look forward to seeing him again.
告诉你的兔子统领 我期待与他再次相见
Each of you take your bucks and cover one of the entrances.
你们带上你们的公兔 守住一个入口
Nothing leaves this warren and lives.
不准让任何兔子活着离开这领地
Woundwort plans to lay siege to us.
治伤草计划围困我们
We'll take it in shifts, guarding the three entrances.
我们轮流守着三个入口
Those of you who do not wish to be engaged in the fighting,
那些不想参战的
stay in here.
留在这儿
And those of you who do wish to fight, get in line behind Bigwig!
那些想参战的 站到大毛头后面去
You can't be serious about standing up to them, Hazel.
你不会真想和他们对抗吧 榛子
I know more than anyone
我比谁都了解
what it's like to be in a warren sacked by Woundwort.
生活在一个被治伤草统治的领地里是什么滋味
Believe me, we need to leave.
相信我 我们得离开
What happens when the Efrafans chase you down?
艾弗拉法兔群来追你你要怎么办
What of those who can't move at speed?
那些跑不快的兔子怎么办
Tell me, where exactly do you plan to go?
告诉我 你打算去哪
Those of you who wish to leave are welcome.
那些想离开的 尽管离开
But this is my home. It's our home.
但这里是我家 我们的家
And, by Frith, I will defend it.
太阳神为证 我会誓死捍卫它
Then so it is. Hawkbit, Dandelion,
那就这么定了 咬鹰 蒲公英
go and guard the entrance by the wood run.
去守着木头路旁边的入口
Holly, Hyzenthlay and Blackavar, the big root.
冬青 露珠还有小黑 守着大树根入口
Bigwig, Blackberry, with me!
大毛头 黑莓 跟我来
I'm gonna get killed. That's what's going to happen.
我会被杀 这就是将要发生的
But you and Strawberry,
但你和草莓
you'll somehow escape and you'll start a family together.
你们会设法逃脱 组建一个家庭
But deep down, it's me she loves, me,
但内心深处 她爱的是我
so she'll call one of your kids Hawkbit.
所以她会给你们的孩子之一取名咬鹰
That way she can remember me
这样她就能记住我
and dream about what could have been.
幻想那些本可以发生的事
Black Rabbit, take me! I'll kill you myself if you don't shut up!
黑兔子 带我走吧 你再不闭嘴我就亲自杀了你
Oh, nice, yeah! That's a nice thing to hear from
真好 你即将要并肩作战的队友
someone you're about to go into battle with.
竟然这么跟你说话
They're right there. What's up there?
他们就在那 那里什么情况
They've gone up to the tunnel. Let's get them.
他们进了隧♥道♥ 我们去抓住他们吧
They're... I can see them.
他们... 我能看到他们
When you arrived here, I told myself
你到这里来的时候 我跟自己说
I'd do whatever I could to make you smile.
我要尽我所能让你微笑
Now I'm afraid I'm not going to get the chance to see it happen.
现在我担心我没机会实现这个愿望了
So, how were you planning on doing it?
你本打算怎么逗我笑
Well, I'd thought about saying something
我本想我可以说点什么
to show you how much I respect you.
让你知道我有多尊重你
But, in the end, I just planned on telling you how...
但最后 我只是打算告诉你
beautiful I think you are.
我觉得你有多美
Sir, two of my bucks have deserted.
长官 我有两只公兔子跑了
The bird, sir, we found hraka, and we think it's here.
长官我们找到了鸟的粪便 他很可能在那
I told you the bird is gone!
我跟你说了那鸟已经走了
I should've killed you in the chamber.
我就该在会议厅里把你杀了的
My bucks grow restless, too, sir.
我的公兔们也很焦虑 长官
They're not used to sitting out in the open like this.
他们不习惯像这样待在户外
What is the brief in terms of taking prisoners, sir?
关于俘虏有什么指令吗 长官
No prisoners.
不要俘虏
But, sir, what about those not engaged in the fight?
可是 长官 那些没有参战的兔子怎么办
Capturing the strongest bucks and sparing the does
抓住最强壮的公兔 放母兔子生路
would surely be wise-
这样不是更好吗
If you continue to make a habit of questioning me, Captain...
你要是再质疑我 队长
believe me, I will cure you of it.
相信我 我会让你说不出话
Sir.
明白
To Inle with starving them out!
饿死他们
Move in! Storm the tunnels!
进去 猛攻隧♥道♥
Hazel?
榛子
Dandelion!
蒲公英
The Efrafans are opening up the closed tunnels!
艾弗拉法兔群在打开关闭的隧♥道♥
They will tear us to pieces.
他们会把我们撕得粉碎
If I'm to meet the Black Rabbit today,
如果我今天要去见黑兔子
then there's one or two from Efrafa who will come with me.
我一定会带上一两只艾弗拉法兔子
Thethuthinang!
叶舞
Just subdue her. No one uses lethal force today.
把她制♥服♥就行 今天不准开杀戒
There you are. Come here!
你在这儿呢 过来
Bluebell, be careful!
野风信子 小心
We've got 'em!
我们抓到他们了
Hazel, we're done for.
榛子 我们完了
The Efrafans have occupied the main tunnel.
艾弗拉法兔群占领了主隧♥道♥
We can't take much more of this.
我们承受不了多久了
Evacuate. Collapse the main tunnel.
撤退 把主隧♥道♥埋了
Get the wounded to the Honeycomb.
把受伤的兔子带去蜂巢
I've got her! Hyzenthlay!
我抓到她了 露珠
Holly?
冬青
Oh, no.
不
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表