剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
Kick, kick. Keep kicking!
蹬水 蹬水 不要停
Go, go, go!
上上上
I'll see you again, Bigwig.
我们还会见面的 长毛
I promise you that!
我向你保证
And next time, there won't be a river between us.
下次我们之间就不会有河了
Oh, I'm counting on it!
我可等着呢
Everybody, listen up.
大家听我说
Now that I'm official storyteller -
既然现在我是官方说书兔了
I've decided I am the official
告诉你们一声 我决定了 我是
storyteller of the group, by the way -
咱们这个小组织里的官方说书兔
I have to make it into a legendary tale.
我必须要把刚才的事编成一个传奇故事
The story of how Hazel led our escape over the raging rapids.
一个榛子带领我们激流勇进的故事
It was Blackberry who had the idea.
是黑莓想出的办法
Yeah, but you were the one
是他的办法 但是是你沉着冷静
who stayed calm and lead us on our way.
带领我们逃出来的
I tell you, he's what I call a chief rabbit.
我告诉你 他就是名副其实的兔子统领
Hazel-rah. Hazel-rah.
榛子统领 榛子统领
Chief rabbit.
兔子统领
Frith in a wasps' nest!
我的神啊
The day I call you chief rabbit, Hazel,
我叫你统领的那一天 榛子
that'll be the day.
就从那天起
I'll stop fighting that day, an' all.
我绝不再打斗
I know we have to find a new home,
我知道我们必须要找一个新家
but we're like sitting ducks out here in the open.
但是我们现在就像旷野里的活靶子一样
And why does it have to be so far away?
为什么我们非要去高地那么远呢
I guess because Fiver said.
我想是因为小多子说的
Because Fiver says?
因为小多子说的
Fiver says a lot of things.
小多子说的事可多了
What if Fiver says to jump out of a bush and tickle a wolf?
如果小多子要我们跳出灌木去挑逗狼 我们也照做吗
Because Fiver says.
因为小多子说的
Hazel's no fool, Hawkbit.
榛子不是傻瓜 咬鹰
He knows that we need to take Fiver with a pinch of salt
他知道我们时不时地需要对小多子的话
every now and then.
保持将信将疑的态度
What was that? Up ahead.
那是什么 走这边
Through the hedge.
穿过篱笆
What is it?
这是什么
It doesn't smell natural.
闻起来不自然
It's a road.
这是一条路
Have you never seen one before or something?
你没见过吗
Don't know much about things, do you, Hazel-rah?
少不更事了吧 榛子统领
Why don't you teach me, Bigwig?
那你为什么不教我 长毛
The men put the black stuff there
人类把一种把黑色的东西放在这儿
so that the hrududil can run on it.
这样呼嘟嘟就可以在上面跑了
They are harmless,
它们无害
so long as you leave them alone by night.
只要你晚上不要打扰它们就好了
See that?
看到了吗
They don't hurt you.
它们不会伤害你的
As a matter of fact, I don't think they're alive at all.
实际上 我觉得它们根本不是活的
You say they're not dangerous, Bigwig, but look at that.
你说它们不危险 多毛 但是看那里
A yona.
一只刺猬
Why would it kill a yona?
为什么它会杀死一只刺猬
Yonil hunt at night.
刺猬们都在晚上觅食
That's what I'm trying to say to you.
这就是我想对你说的
In the dark, the hrududil have these big lights,
在黑暗中 呼嘟嘟就会亮起大灯
and they draw creatures close.
吸引生物们靠近
And if they shine on you, you go tharn,
如果它们照着你 你就会呆住
and then they crush you.
然后把你碾碎
You let me know if you want me to
如果你还想让我教你什么
teach you about anything else, Hazel.
跟我说就是 榛子
We have to keep moving, there's too many elil at night
我们不能停 晚上有太多敌人了
to stay still without a warren.
必须要找到一个领地住才安全
Come on!
加油
Fiver?
小多子
What is it?
怎么了
There!
那里
That's where we're going.
那就是我们要去的地方
That down.
那个高原
That's our home.
那就是我们的家
We head for the down.
我们朝高原进发
Where are we going to sleep, Hazel?
我们要在哪儿睡觉啊 榛子
Yeah, where are we going to sleep?
对啊 我们去哪儿睡觉
There'll be more elil out soon,
很快会有更多的敌人出来
and it's far too late to try and dig scrapes.
现在挖洞已经来不及了
Shh! Bigwig.
嘘 多毛
Quiet, Fiver. I thought something was...
安静 小多子 我以为...
Something's here.
有东西在这儿
What is it?
是什么
Maybe it's the black rabbit of Inle.
也许是地狱黑兔子
Nonsense. There's no such thing.
胡说 那是假的
Wake up, now, everybody.
大家快醒醒
Bigwig! What is it? What's going on?
多毛 什么情况 怎么了
Corvil! A reckoning of them.
是乌鸦 而且有很多
We should run.
我们应该跑路了
Let me try and talk to them.
让我试试跟他们谈判
Talk to them?! Hazel, no!
跟他们谈判 榛子 不行
We understand that this might be your home.
我们知道这里可能是你们家
We are only here because we've got nowhere else to go.
我们来这儿只是因为我们无处可去
Get off me!
放开我
Someone should draw them away,
你们谁去吸引他们的注意力
give the rest of us a chance.
掩护我们逃走
Are you mad?! You'll never outrun a corva.
你疯了吗 你永远也跑不过一只乌鸦
I'll go.
我来
He's serious!
他是认真的
That is one fast rabbit.
他跑得可真快
He's got them distracted, let's go!
他分散他们的注意力了 咱们快逃
There he is! No!
他在那儿 不要
Dandelion, put him down!
蒲公英 把他放下
Run, Dandelion! Run!
跑 蒲公英 快跑
One step closer,
你再过来一步
and I'll pull your tail feathers out
我就把你尾巴上的毛拔下来
and stuff them down your throat, you embleer corva!
然后塞进你的喉咙里 你这只臭乌鸦
All right. Day's breaking, we should stop.
好了 天快亮了 我们应该停下来了
No, we keep moving.
不 我们继续走
Are you giving me an order, Hazel?
你是在发号♥施令吗 榛子
Because I didn't realise anyone had made you chief rabbit.
可是我不记得你被任命为兔子统领啊
After all, it was me who helped us escape Sandleford,
毕竟 是我帮助大家逃离了桑德福德
Blackberry who rescued us at the stream,
是黑莓在小溪边救了大家
oh, and Dandelion
还有蒲公英
who saved us from your stupid mistake with the birds!
是他把大家从你要和乌鸦谈判的愚蠢决定中救出来的
We followed you here
我们一路跟随你
because you promised us a better life, Hazel.
是因为你承诺我们会有更好的生活 榛子
A better life!
更好的生活
Things will improve, when we reach the Down.
等我们到了高原 情况就会好起来的
Yes! Yes!
对 对
The Down, the place we're heading for no reason,
高原 一个完全没道理要去的地方
other than Fiver had a feeling about it!
只是因为小多子有预感
Well, as there's no does here,
既然这儿没有母兔子
I'm going to attempt to dig myself a scrape. Is that OK?
我就只能自己挖洞了 可以吗
Not because I want to rest,
不是因为我累了想休息
but because this is where I'm staying.
而是因为我就要住在这里了
Bigwig was right.
多毛说得对
I'm not a leader.
我不是统领
I'm not strong like him, I'm not smart like Blackberry,
我不如他强壮 不如黑莓聪明
I'm not fast like Dandelion,
不比蒲公英快
and I don't have stories to lift everyone's spirits like Bluebell
不能像野风信子一样讲故事帮大家加油
or visions to keep us from harm, like you.
或者像你一样预见未来 帮助大家远离危险
You've led us this far,
你已经带领我们走了这么远
and none of us are dead.
而且我们都还活着
Isn't that a miracle in itself?
这本身不就是个奇迹吗
It's blind luck is what it is,
这就只是撞大运了而已
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表