剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
In the beginning, the great Frith made the world,
万物之初 伟大的太阳神创造了世界
and he made the stars by scattering his droppings over the sky.
他将排泄物撒向空中 便成了星星
Now El-ahrairah was a prince of the rabbits,
艾尔·阿瑞拉是兔王子
and he had so many wives and so many kids
他有太多妻子儿女
that even Frith couldn't count them.
就连太阳神都数不过来
They ate all the grass and clover in the entire world.
他们吃掉了世界上所有的青草和苜蓿
Now, Frith could have killed the Prince Rabbit there and then,
太阳神本可以当时就杀了兔王子
but he needed him for his hijinks and tricks.
但他需要他来玩游戏和耍鬼把戏
So, instead, he determined that there would be a meeting
所以他决定把
of all the animals of the world
世界上所有动物都召集起来
and upon each he would bestow a gift.
赐予每个动物一份礼物
Upon the homba, he gave great cunning.
赐予狐狸豺狐之心
Upon the hawk, sharp talons.
赐予鹰利爪
Upon the cat, silent feet.
赐予猫无声爪子
Upon the weasel, great speed.
赐予鼬鼠健步如飞
Upon the wolf, great teeth.
赐予狼尖牙利齿
All to hunt and slay the children of El-ahrairah.
全为了捕杀艾尔·阿瑞拉的子孙
These animals became the elil,
这些动物成了艾利尔
the thousand enemies of rabbits.
兔子的万千天敌
It was a few days later when El-ahrairah heard of all of this,
几天后艾尔·阿瑞拉听说此事
and went to see Frith.
去见了太阳神
You have condemned my people to lives of fear, Lord.
你迫使我的子民生活在恐惧之中 主
Do you not wish to see what blessing I have for your people,
你不想知道我会赐予你们什么吗
Prince Rabbit?
兔王子
To my bottom give your blessings!
去你的[赐予我的屁♥股♥吧]
Very well.
好
Grow a tail to confuse those chasing you,
长出尾巴 迷惑追捕你们的敌人
and legs to outrun them.
长出腿 跑得比他们更快
Grow ears to hear any of your thousand enemies from miles away.
长出双耳 细听千里之外的天敌
All the world will be your enemy,
全世界都会与你为敌
prince of a thousand enemies.
有着万千天敌的王子
And when they catch you,
当他们捉住你
they will kill you.
就会杀了你
But first, they must catch you.
但首先 他们得抓住你
Digger, listener, runner.
能挖 善听 会跑
Prince with the swift warning,
拥有警觉性
be cunning and full of tricks,
狡兔三窟的兔王子
and your people will never be destroyed.
你的子民就永远不会灭绝
Fiver?
小多子
Fiver?
小多子
Fiver, where are you?
小多子 你在哪儿
I'm going to get you! Got you!
我要抓到你 抓到你了
Hello, little one! Hi, Hazel!
好啊 小兔子们 你好 榛子
Do you think there will be a lot of does out this evening?
你觉得今晚会不会有很多母兔子出来
Is that all you ever think about, Hawkbit?
你脑子里想的就只有这个吗 咬鹰
No, actually,
不是
but do you think there will be lots of does out this evening?
但你觉得今晚会不会有很多母兔子出来
Give it a rest, will you?
还有完没完了
I was... I was just asking!
我 我就是问问
It's not all I think about, actually.
我并没有只在想这个
Fiver?
小多子
Fiver?
小多子
The season would have to be calculated by light values alone.
季节只能靠光值计算
You do know I stopped listening a long time ago, right?
你知道我早就没在听了吧
Sometimes I don't know why I bother, quite honestly.
有时我也不知道我为什么要说 真的
Fiver?
小多子
Fiver?
小多子
Oh, no. No.
不 不
Fiver!
小多子
Wake up, Fiver!
醒醒 小多子
You're having another one of your nightmares, brother.
你又做噩梦了 弟弟
Hazel, it was the strangest dream.
榛子 我刚做了个超奇怪的梦
It's OK, Fiver. Look, let's go get something to eat.
没事 小多子 我们去吃点东西吧
I think I spotted some sow thistle down by the stream,
我好像在溪边看到了一些苦苣菜
and I haven't eaten anything decent in days!
我好久没吃过正经的东西了
I dreamt something was coming to Sandleford.
我梦到有东西要来桑德福德
I think... I think it might mean we're in danger, Hazel.
我想 我想这可能意味着我们有危险了 榛子
And Captain Holly was in it, and there was a huge...
冬青队长也在里面 还有个巨大的...
Captain Holly?
冬青队长
Fiver, I think Captain Holly can take care of himself.
小多子 冬青队长可以照顾自己
They usually do in the Owsla.
精英兔一般都能照顾自己
I know, I know,
我知道 我知道
and no-one likes hearing about someone else's dreams.
没人喜欢听别人的梦
But this was... Ah, Dewdrop.
可这是... 水珠
I dreamt something was coming to Sandleford.
我梦到了有东西要来桑德福德
My dream was about Captain Holly,
我的梦有关冬青队长
he was... It's him, again!
他... 又是他
Is he still looking? Hazel?
他还在看吗 榛子
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗
Ah, look, Fiver, sow thistle! Finally, something good to eat.
看啊 小多子 苦苣菜 终于有好吃的了
Oi, you two.
你们两个
You know the rules.
你们懂规矩的
Sow thistle is reserved for members of the Owsla,
苦苣菜是精英兔的专属食物
don't you know that?
你们不知道吗
Move along.
走开
"You know the rules." I'm sick of the rules.
"你们懂规矩的" 我受够了规矩了
I wonder whether there's a place for us in this warren at all.
不知道我们在这个领地里到底有没有地位
There's too many rabbits and too little good food as it is
兔子太多 而好吃的太少
without the Owsla stealing from us.
还有精英兔跟我们抢
This is where it comes from.
就是从这里来的
The thing in my dream.
我梦里的那东西
Look.
看
The fields are filled with blood.
田地上满是鲜血
It's only the light of sunset, Fiver.
那是日落的余晖 小多子
Brother, I know everyone thinks I'm strange,
哥哥 我知道大家都觉得我很古怪
even you sometimes, but you have to believe me.
就连你有时也这么觉得 但你得相信我
Something will come to this place.
有东西会来到这个地方
Something foul and fierce.
邪恶 凶猛
We need to warn everyone.
我们得警告大家
But we're outskirters, Fiver.
可我们是底层兔 小多子
People don't listen to us.
大家不会听我们的
Well, we must make them listen.
我们得让他们听
And how do you propose we do that?
那你说要怎么做
Go away.
走开
He's busy.
他很忙
We only need a few moments with the Threarah, Bigwig,
我们只需要见山梨统领一下 长毛
and we wouldn't ask if it weren't important.
不是要事的话我们就不会来了
All right, go on.
行 去吧
But if I get my head bitten off, I'll come looking for you!
但要是我被惩罚 我拿你们试问
So, you were saying, your brother senses things?
你是说 你弟弟可以感知东西
Yes, sometimes images in his head.
是的 有时他脑子里会浮现出一些画面
I don't know how to say it, but he was right before.
不知道怎么形容 但他之前预言对过
And he knew the flood was coming last autumn.
去年秋天他就预测到了洪水
Oh, I see.
明白
And what has he, erm, sensed this time?
他这次又感知到了什么
I don't know what it is, but it's bad.
我不知道是什么 但是很可怕
It's so bad you have to get everyone to leave.
非常可怕 你必须撤离所有兔子
Tonight, Threarah, please!
就今晚 山梨统领 拜托了
My goodness. Everyone?
我的天 所有兔子吗
Tonight?
今晚
The entire warren,
整个领地
and you want me to tell them that we all have to go?
你要我跟他们说我们都得离开
Well, I'll give that some very serious thought.
我会认真考虑下的
You're not listening! There is no time.
你没听进去 没时间了
I can feel the danger like a wire around my neck.
我能感觉到危险迫在眉睫
Threarah, you have to act now. Now!
山梨统领 你必须立刻就采取行动 立刻
Bigwig!
长毛
Hazel, I think your brother needs to rest for a while.
榛子 你弟弟需要休息
Why don't you take him out for some fresh air?
你带他去呼吸点新鲜空气吧
No, but... Yes, Threarah.
不 可是... 好的 山梨统领
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表