剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
Let them leave, Cowslip!
让他们走 野樱草
Out of our way!
让开
You think you're any safer out there than you are here?
你觉得在外面比在这安全吗
You'll be dead by sunset.
日落前你们就会死
Hazel, is he alive? I don't know!
榛子 他还活着吗 不知道
He told me to dig and bite.
他要我挖和咬
Bigwig?
长毛
Oh, no!
不
It's narrower down there, we could bite through.
下面要细一些 我们可以咬断它
Hurry. Fiver, come on.
快点 小多子 去咬木桩
You're the smallest.
你是个头最小的
Quickly, brother, quickly!
快点 弟弟 快点
Come on, Fiver!
加油 小多子
There's got to be something else we can do.
肯定还有别的办法
Bigwig, you hold on, you hold on!
长毛 坚持住 坚持住
Fiver, hurry.
小多子 快
You can do it, Fiver.
你可以的 小多子
Quickly!
快
Bigwig, stop!
长毛 停下来
Push this thing.
推木桩
It's getting tighter. Bigwig, stop pulling!
铜丝更紧了 长毛 别拉了
He's almost there...
他快咬断了
Bigwig?
长毛
Bigwig!
长毛
It's out, you're free.
出来了 你自♥由♥了
I can't hear him breathing.
我听不见他的呼吸了
My heart has joined the thousand,
今日我的朋友停止了奔跑
for my friend stopped running today.
我的心与万千逝者同在
Fiver, clean your face now.
小多子 快把脸擦干净
The smell of blood will attract elil.
血的味道会把敌人引来的
Where are the other rabbits?
其他兔子呢
They tried to stop us coming to help. They what?
他们不让我们来救长毛 什么
Cowslip said it was Frith's will.
野樱草说这是太阳神的旨意
That a day less for one means a day more for everyone else.
他说"少了一只 意味着大家又能多活一天"
Bigwig?
长毛
Bigwig, you're all right!
长毛 你没事
I thought I'd lost you, brother.
我以为我失去你了 兄弟
Do you think you can walk?
你还能走吗
I can try.
我可以试试
The man who set the snare is going to be back soon. Let's go!
设下陷阱的人很快就会回来 我们快走
Who's that?
那是谁
You've a nerve coming here.
你可真有种还敢过来
Please, I didn't know Cowslip would try and stop you.
抱歉 我不知道野樱草会阻止你们
I'd like to come with you, if you'd have me.
你们若肯接纳我的话 我想跟你们走
And why should we?
我们为什么要接纳你
Why don't you go back to all your friends in there?
你怎么不回去找你的朋友
I don't have any friends.
我没有任何朋友
People don't like to make friends here in case they get...
这里的兔子不喜欢交朋友 以防...
You can come, Strawberry, but it's our ways now.
你可以来 草莓 但得遵守我们的规矩
If we say hop, you hop. Understood?
我们说跳就得跳 明白吗
Now what? Where do we go from here?
现在怎么办 我们要去哪
We should go back and kill Cowslip.
我们该回去杀了野樱草
We should kill the lot of them!
我们该把他们全都杀了
No, Bigwig.
不行 长毛
There's no need to go and fight them.
没必要和他们斗
All we have to do is to leave them there.
我们只需要离开就是
The Down that you saw, you really had a feeling about that?
你看到的那个高原 你真的有感应吗
Yes, I did, Bigwig.
是的 长毛
That Down is our home.
那高原就是我们的家
We made it!
我们成功了
There's great views all around.
四周都好开阔
We'll be able to see any elil coming from miles away.
我们可以看到远处的敌人
Well done, Hazel-rah.
好样的 榛子统领
In terms of digging a warren, we'll have to investigate
至于挖领地 我们得调查下
what type of soil we're dealing with
这是什么类型的土地
and then make a more comprehensive...
然后再做出一个更全面的...
Stop trying to kiss me!
别吻我
That is not a thing we do! Bluebell!
这不是我们的风格 野风信子
Zorn.
灾难
Oh, Zorn.
灾难
Zorn.
灾难
Captain Holly?
冬青队长
What's happened to him?
他怎么了
Sandleford. It's gone.
桑德福德 没了
It's all gone.
全没了
Fiver, you were right about everything.
小多子 你都说对了
You knew the story before it was even told.
故事还没讲你就知道了结局
There is something else.
还有件事
You're not safe here.
你们在这儿不安全
No-one is safe.
没有兔子是安全的
Get back out here!
快回来
No! Out the way!
不 让开
Sir, the wide patrol picked up the scent
长官 巡逻兔在高原附近
of a large band of rabbits near the Down.
嗅到了一群兔子的味道
Unfortunately, sir, they lost them.
不幸的是 他们跟丢了他们
Tell them not to return until they're located.
告诉他们没找到他们就别回来
Leave one alive for questioning.
留一只活口 带回来审问
Hazel. Holly.
榛子 冬青
Are you ready to tell me your story?
你准备好跟我讲你的故事了吗
The night you left Sandleford, the Threarah decided
你们离开桑德福德的那晚 山梨统领决定
there was no point risking lives by trying to follow you further.
没必要冒着生命危险再去追踪你们
The next day, it began.
隔天 灾难就开始了
Run!
快跑
Come on, run!
快跑
Get everyone to the slack run! Something's come!
让大家快跑 有东西来了
Run!
快跑
In the end, my injuries were sustained,
最终 我受了伤
not at the hands of humans
不是被人类伤的
but at the claws of my own friends and family,
而是被自己拼命想要逃离的
desperately trying to escape.
朋友和家人抓伤的
Why would the humans do that?
人类为什么要那么做
I don't know.
我不知道
All I know is that where there are humans, there is death.
我只知道有人类的地方就有死亡
We must stay clear of them at all costs.
我们必须不惜一切代价远离他们
Shall I continue, Hazel-rah?
还要我讲下去吗 榛子统领
I don't know how,
我也不知道我是怎么做到的
but I managed to dig my way out near the green slip.
我从码头附近的绿色草堆里挖出了一条通道
Alone, I tracked you across fields, meadow and marshland.
我独自穿越田野 草地和沼泽来寻找你们
And it was on the morning of the third day
第三天早晨
when I thought I'd found you.
我以为我找到了你们
By Frith!
我的天
Did the Efrafans do this to you?
是艾弗拉法这么对你的吗
What? Who are you?
什么 你是谁
They're coming. Who are?
他们要来了 谁
The Efrafans, you fool!
艾弗拉法 笨蛋
Promise me you'll leave these hills and never return.
答应我你会永远离开这里 不再回来
If you stay here, they'll find you.
你要是留下来 他们会找到你的
Now run!
快跑吧
Get out of here before they see you.
在他们看到你之前快离开
I can't believe Sandleford's gone.
我不敢相信桑德福德竟然没了
Yes, Fiver was right.
是的 小多子说得对
Bucks don't dig, we can't dig.
公兔子不会挖洞 我们不会挖
Look at this scrape, for Frith's sake.
看看这洞 老天啊
Looks like it was dug by a moon-crazed badger. Uh!
就像是发疯的獾挖出来的
Could you just... Could you be...
你能不能 你能不能
Look what you're doing!
看看你在干什么
Will you cut it out?
你能别挖了吗
Stop, you two, stop!
你们俩住手
Digging a new warren is hard enough without us fighting.
挖一个新领地已经够难了 你们还打架
I know we need to be safe from the Efrafans, but bucks can't dig.
我知道我们得躲避艾弗拉法 但公兔子不会挖掘
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表