剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
You will always be able to call a halt,
但我更喜欢自己停手
though I would prefer to decide myself.
这能让我一直性致盎然
It will keep my interest.
毫无疑问
Undoubtedly.
可以抽的时候告诉我
Tell me when to strike.
说一声"抽"就好
Say strike.
抽吧
Strike.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
拉格纳让我为他建造最后一艘船
Ragnar asked me to build him one last boat.
钱款已结清约一月了
It's almost a month since we gave them their blood money.
他们为何还聚在这里
So why are they still here?
不知道
We don't know.
或许到了弄清♥真♥♥相♥的时刻了
Perhaps it is time we found out.
他想知道
He wants to know
你们为何还不回家
why you're still here and not returned home.
他们已兑现承诺
They have honored their pledge,
你们为何还不撤兵
why are you not honoring yours?
我们的王 我父亲拉格纳·罗斯布洛
Our king, my father, Ragnar Lothbrok,
身体虚弱 无法远航
is too weak and ill to travel.
他想去看看
He wants to see.
你在这儿等
Wait.
他死后只有一个要求
If he dies, he has only asked one thing.
你们要为他举办一场基♥督♥教的葬礼
That he receive a proper Christian burial.
否则 我们是不会离开的
Otherwise, we will not leave.
他说 你们可以将他的尸身送入大教堂
He says you may bring his body to the cathedral,
但你们不能携带武器
carried by unarmed men.
他们会为他的灵魂祈祷的
They will say a Christian mass for his soul.
有什么话 就去说吧
You can go talk to him now.
拉格纳 天知道诸神为我们预设了怎样的结局
Who knows, Ragnar, what the gods have in store for us.
但我无法想象 我们会就此分离
But this, I can never imagine.
如果你上了天堂
If you have gone to heaven,
我们就无法重逢
then we will never meet again.
但是
And yet,
我觉得奥丁会像风一般席卷而来
I think Odin will ride like the wind,
来解救你
and rescue you,
带你去瓦尔哈拉殿堂 你的归属之地
and take you to Valhalla, where you belong,
我亲爱的拉格纳
my own sweet Ragnar.
在那儿
And there,
我们将再次相见
there we shall meet again,
战斗 喝酒
and fight and drink
相爱
and love one another.
我一直讨厌你 确实
I've always resented you, it's true.
没必要否认
No point denying it.
你死了我很遗憾
I'm sorry you're dead,
但我们都会死 只是时间问题
but it happens to all of us, sooner or later.
只是没想到神会先带你走
It's just funny that the gods took you first.
我一直觉得神更偏爱你呢
I always thought they favored you.
你也是这么想的吧
You thought so, too.
看来我们都错了
Seems we were both mistaken.
好吧
So, then...
为你带来荣誉的战船是我为你修的
I made the boat that took you to fame,
将渡你去天堂的船也是我修的
and I made the boat that will take you to your heaven.
顺便 代我向艾塞斯坦问好
Give my regards to Athelstan, by the way.
你背叛了我们
You have betrayed us.
背叛了你自己的传统
You betrayed your heritage.
背叛了我们的未来
You betrayed our future.
背叛了我
You betrayed me!
我比任何人都更爱你
I loved you more than anyone.
比那个基♥督♥徒要爱你得多
I loved you more than that priest ever loved you.
但却毫无用处
But it made no difference.
你总是想 就是弗洛基而已
You always thought, "Oh, it's just Floki.
没必要在乎弗洛基
"No need to bother about Floki.
他就是个白♥痴♥
"He's just a fool."
我恨你 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
I hate you, Ragnar Lothbrok.
也全心全意爱着你
And I love you with all my heart.
你为什么要让我左右为难
Why do you tear me away from myself?
[古法语]
[古法语]
公主
Princess!
住手 他会杀掉公主的
我赢了
I win.
砍断绳子
Cut them!
走
Go!
我能看到 不是生者
I can see that not the living
而是亡者 会攻克巴黎
but the dead will conquer Paris.
陛下 城中多处受袭
Your Highness, they raided many parts of the city,
他们抢掠一通后离开了
took what they wanted and left.
至高无上的陛下
Imperial Highness.
陛下
Your Highness.
他们侵略了我们的城市
They have violated our city.
还有什么好说的
What is there to say?
天堂的所有天使都在哭泣
All the angels in heaven are weeping.
父亲 站起来
Father, get up.
那群野蛮人已经走了
The heathens have gone.
陛下
Your Highness.
你之前怎么不告诉我们
Why did you not tell us earlier?
难道你不相信我们吗
Did you not trust us?
我只是按父亲的吩咐办事
I did what my father asked me to do.
-但... -他就是想这么来办这事
- But... - It was the way he wanted to do it
王命不可违
and he is still king!
再说他成功了
And he succeeded.
他让我们攻入巴黎了
Hmm. He got us into Paris.
现在我们的战利品更加丰厚
And now we have even more spoils.
明天我们将拔寨返还
We leave the camp tomorrow for home.
但由于我们打算在春天再次劫掠巴黎
But because we intend on raiding Paris again in the spring,
有必要在这里留下些人手
it is important to maintain some sort of presence here.
我留下
I will stay.
不
No.
你没理由留在这 弗洛基
You have no reason to stay here, Floki.
那你有什么理由留下呢 叔叔
And what reason do you have, uncle?
那就这么决定了
Then it is decided.
你和那些愿意留下来的战士们
You will winter here with the rest of the warriors
将驻扎在这里过冬
who decide to stay with you.
美食的味道真是令人怀念
It is wonderful to be able to eat good food again.
这道蜗牛真是肥美多汁
These snails are so plump, so juicy.
你知不知道那些北方人没走干净
You know that the Northmen have not all left.
有个叫罗洛的伟大战士还驻守着营地
The great warrior called Rollo has remained in the camp.
不过大部分都走了
But most have gone.
是的...
Yes...
但他们还会回来
But they will return again.
这也是为何罗洛没走
That is why Rollo has remained.
他们春天还会回来
They will return in the spring,
甚至会有更多人马
probably in even greater numbers.
你的某个兄弟会来帮助我们的吧
Surely one of your brothers will come to our aid?
之前我在危急时刻向他们求助
I have been weak enough to send messages to them.
我不管怎么求他们都没用
I have begged and pleaded our cause to no avail.
我发现他们对我的仇恨竟是
Their hatred for me turns out to be the supreme
他们为人处世至高无上的原则
and guiding principle of their lives.
那我们该怎么办
So, what are we to do?
我不会让历史这样牢记我
I will not be known to history
一个要为巴黎覆灭负责的法兰克国王
as the French emperor who presided over the destruction of Paris.
我不能 也不会允许
I cannot and will not allow
我们所爱的城市经受如此悲惨的命运
such an intolerable fate to befall our beloved city.
那你就要给他们更多的钱
You will have to offer them even more money.
我要给他们的东西更甚于此
I will have to offer them even more than that.
我要给他们对我来说更加珍贵的东西
I must offer them something far more precious to me
比金银更加珍贵
than gold or silver.
我必须把你许配出去
I must offer your hand in marriage.
这是奥托伯爵干的
This is Count Odo's doing.
就因为我拒绝嫁给他
Just because I refuse to marry him,
他就要把我扔到狗群里去
he wants to have me thrown to the dogs.
你是否考虑过
Will you not consider it,
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表