剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
我觉得这是个错误的决定
I think that is the wrong decision.
你离开了你的领地
So, you left your earldom.
你不害怕吗
Are you not afraid?
不怕 我有个好下属帮我管理领地
No, I have a good man who looks after it for me.
我为什么该害怕
Why should I be afraid?
所有的男人都有野心
All men are ambitious.
卡尔夫没有
Not Kalf.
卡尔夫伯爵
Earl Kalf.
卡尔夫伯爵
Earl Kalf.
卡尔夫伯爵
Earl Kalf!
怎么了
What is it?
你的客人到了
Your guests have arrived.
恩朗德 赫里克之子
Erlendur, son of Horik.
您的到来令我们欢欣鼓舞
How gladly we welcome you to our hall.
我日日夜夜盼着您来
How impatiently I have awaited your coming.
非常感谢您的邀请 卡尔夫伯爵
I'm most grateful for your invitation, Earl Kalf.
我相信 我们是绝对的盟友
I believe with all my heart that you and I are natural allies.
没错 我们要一同对抗罗斯布洛克一伙儿人
Yes! Against the Lothbroks and all their kith and kin.
我们还有一位盟友
And we have another natural ally.
拉格纳曾对他的敌人博格首领处以血鹰之刑
You may recall that Ragnar blood eagled his enemy, Jarl Borg.
但他却忘了处死博格首领的妻子
But he forgot to kill Jarl Borg's wife,
之后她诞下一名男婴
who subsequently gave birth to a son,
并成为了我的妻子
and who is now my wife.
来 托尔薇
Come, Torvi.
你好 卡尔夫伯爵
Good day to you, Earl Kalf.
你好 托尔薇
Good day to you, Torvi.
也祝您儿子好
And to your son,
他是博格首领的正统继承人
the legitimate heir of the great Jarl Borg.
我亲爱的弟弟
My dear brother,
博格雷德
my dear Burgred,
今天当着大家的面
before all these people,
当着韦塞克斯之王艾克伯特
before King Ecbert of Wessex,
拉格纳国王和诺森布里亚之王埃勒的面
King Ragnar and King Aelle of Northumbria,
我想说我已放下过去的纠葛
let me say that I have made peace with my past.
我与家人重拾亲情
I have come to terms with my family,
决定放下武器 不再争斗
with all the violence visited upon me.
现在我终于摆脱心中的愤怒
And now at last I am free from my anger,
噩梦终醒
saved from my nightmares.
我也终于找到了自我
And, finally, I know who I am.
亲爱的
And so, my dear,
让我们一同庆贺你我的联盟
let us celebrate our alliance,
让我们为胜利一同举杯畅饮
and drink to victory over my abusers.
我亲爱的姐姐 你拯救了我
My dear sister, you have saved me.
我爱你
I love you.
我一直都如此爱你
How I've always loved you.
好
Yes.
干杯 我的爱
Salutations, my love.
博格雷德
Burgred!
各位大人 女士们先生们
My lords, ladies and gentlemen,
请起立 共同举杯
please rise and raise your cups
向麦西亚唯一的统治者表示祝贺
to the sole and only ruler of Mercia.
麦西亚女王万岁
To the Queen of Mercia.
女王万岁
To the Queen.
女王万岁
To the Queen.
卡特加特海峡
怎么这么安静
Why so quiet?
不想说点什么吗
Nothing to talk about?
和你没话说
Not with you, perhaps.
这么快就厌倦我了吗
So you are tired of me already?
没事 反正我也要上路了
Not to worry. It is time for me to be on my way.
我在各个地方都待不长
I am never anywhere too long.
精力旺盛所致
I'm too restless.
孩子挺好的
The boy is well.
他以后不会再如此苦痛
In future, I doubt he will suffer such pains as before.
我替他承受了一些痛苦
I've taken some of his pains upon myself.
还有你的朋友西吉 她也很开心
And your friend Siggy, she's also very happy.
她在瓦尔哈拉殿堂与她的丈夫儿女团聚了
She's with her husband, sons, daughter in Valhalla.
你要是不信我的话 可以去问先知
If you don't believe me, you could ask the Seer.
再见了
Farewell then.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个流浪的人
Just a wanderer.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表