剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
Forced?
听说在我离开小岛九个月后
I heard later that nine months after I left the island,
她生下了次子奥洛夫
she gave birth to a second son called Olaf.
如今这个奥洛夫正是基辅及整个俄♥罗♥斯♥的大公
Now this Olaf is Grand Duke of Kiev and all Russia.
他是你儿子吗
And he is your son?
我确定是的
I am sure of it.
我对你无比感激
I am forever in your debt.
你为我儿子所做之事...
What you have done for my son is...
是我愿意为所有劳苦大众所做之事
Is what I would do for any suffering creature.
就像你一样
Like you.
我
Me?
我没有在受苦
I am not suffering.
不
Yes.
你丈夫远在天边
Your husband is a long way away,
你担心他不再爱你不再对你有欲望
and you fear he no longer loves or desires you.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
除去你的衣衫
Remove your clothes.
很冷
It is cold.
那就回去照顾你的孩子们
Then go back to your children.
我不想跟我的孩子待一起
I do not want to be with my children.
韦塞克斯
心事已成
It is done.
我很高兴
I am glad.
我爱你
I love you.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
是的 我爱你
Yes, I love you.
艾克伯特国王会怎么处置我
What will King Ecbert do to me?
他不会处置你
He will do nothing to you,
只要我保护你 拉格纳保护我
so long as I protect you and Ragnar protects me.
艾克伯特就必须在
Ecbert must hide his power
麦西亚的合法王位继承人面前隐藏自己的权力
behind a legitimate heir to the throne of Mercia.
那他就不会杀我
Then he will not have me killed.
是的
No,
他不会杀你
he will not have you killed.
博格雷德 你和我将共同掌控麦西亚的王位
Burgred, you and I will be joint rulers to the throne of Mercia.
这难道不会让你很兴奋吗
Does that not excite you, hmm?
麦西亚人可能会反对我们
The Mercians may quarrel against us.
不 他们不会的
No, they will not.
我们身后是韦塞克斯和北方人的铁拳
Behind us are the iron fists of both Wessex and the Northmen.
你看到了吗
Do you see?
那我们就会成为艾克伯特和拉格纳的阶下囚
Then we will be prisoners of Ecbert and Ragnar.
我想是的
I suppose.
但是阶下囚总比死人好 对吗
But better prisoners than dead, hmm?
阶下囚总是可以逃走的
Prisoners can always escape.
这不是他的错
It is not his fault.
是 你说得对
No, you are right.
这是另一个人的错
It is someone else's fault.
谁的错
Who's that?
你还不明白吗 比约恩·艾恩赛德
Is it not clear to you, Bjorn Ironside?
是谁把基♥督♥教的主带进了我们的世界
Who brought the Christ god into our lives?
弗洛基说我们背叛了我们的神
Floki says we have betrayed our gods
转而侍奉一个基♥督♥教国王和基♥督♥教的主
to serve a Christian king and a Christian god.
跟弗洛基不同 我不觉得我可以代神明发言
Unlike Floki, I do not think I can speak for the gods.
我只知道我为了我们的人♥民♥
All I know is that my desires and ambitions
而生的欲望和野心从未改变
for our people have never changed.
而现在我是国王
And now that I am King,
我必须让他们调转方向
I must try to bring them about.
奥丁对他的好奇心设过什么限制呢
What limits did Odin put upon his curiosity?
谁能说得准呢
Who can say?
正是
Exactly.
所以除非我能清楚这些限制
So unless I seek out those limits,
否则我都不敢说我遵从了他的精神
I cannot say that I have honored his spirit.
弗洛基以奥丁威胁我
Floki threatens me with Odin,
但我即使直面我们的神 也不会有什么羞愧
but I would not be ashamed to meet the god face-to-face.
等拉格纳回来
When Ragnar returns,
我确定他待不了多久
I am sure he will stay but a short time
就会出发回家
before sailing back home.
他 毕竟是个国王
He is, after all, a king.
但你可以留下
But you could stay.
以什么名义呢 艾克伯特国王
To what purpose, King Ecbert?
无疑
Well, surely,
必须有人留下来确保
someone must stay to make sure
新定居群落的成功安定
that the new settlement is successful,
以及第一批收成能够平安地采集
the first harvest safely gathered.
会有人留下来做的
Someone will stay to do that.
虽然我不是国王 起码我也是个伯爵
But even if I am not a king, I am an earl.
我必须回去照顾我的子民
I must return to look after my people.
谈责任可以 也是应该的
It is fine and it is good to talk of responsibilities,
但人生中还有其他的事
but there are other things in life.
如果我以私人名义要求你留下呢
What if I asked you personally to stay?
我很享受你的陪伴
I have enjoyed your company.
还有你的床上功夫
And the sex.
尽管如此
Even so,
虽然你让我既欢愉又满足
although you have made me happy and fulfilled,
但我渐渐明白
I have come to understand that
你唯一在乎的人
the only person you truly care for
是你自己
is yourself.
斯堪的纳维亚 海泽比
请原谅我 卡尔夫伯爵
Forgive me, Earl Kalf.
有些事我们必须认真考虑一下
There is something we must earnestly consider.
必须认真考虑什么事
And what must I so earnestly consider?
在某个地方 如果她还活着
At some point, if she still lives,
拉葛莎会从劫掠中生还归来
Lagertha will return from the raid.
她将会把我们最年轻的战士带回来
And she will bring with her most of our young warriors,
他们身经百战
hardened by battle,
或许满载战利品而归
perhaps enriched by spoils.
我猜想 他们会非常忠于她
And, I assume, loyal to her.
你真的认为我没考虑过这一点吗
Do you really suppose that I have not considered that?
你真的认为 可怜的艾纳
Do you really think, poor Einar,
我对她没做任何准备吗
that I have not prepared for that?
我已经邀请了一个人加入我们的阵营
I have invited someone here to join us.
当然是个非常厉害的人物
A very significant person indeed.
他很快就会到来
And he will arrive here very soon.
很快
Very soon.
卡特加特海峡
你们两个在说什么悄悄话
What are you two whispering about?
我们的母亲去哪了
Where is our mother?
因为你们的弟弟伊瓦尔
Your mother goes to Harbard
你们的母亲去找哈伯德了
because of your brother Ivar.
伊瓦尔比你们更需要你们的母亲
Ivar needs your mother more than you do,
而哈伯德帮她照看他
and Harbard helps her to look after him.
有一天 乌比 你会明白
Someday, Ubbe, you will understand
一个母亲为了自己孩子可以做出多大牺牲
what a mother has to sacrifice for her children.
我们走
Let's go.
你们俩要去哪
Where are you going?
会没事的
They'll be all right.
乌比和维塞克去哪了
Where are Ubbe and Hvitserk?
他们出去了
They went out.
不知为何我感到恐惧
I don't know why I feel frightened.
我得去把他们找回来
I have to find them.
伊瓦尔
Hey, Ivar.
乌比
Ubbe!
维塞克
Hvitserk!
停下来
Stop!
停下来
Stop!
乌比 停下
Ubbe, stop.
乌比
Ubbe.
维塞克 停下
Hvitserk, stop!
父亲
Father.
我的儿子
My son.
没有父亲会比我更骄傲了
No father could be prouder.
你妻子已经对你思念难耐了
Your wife has missed you beyond endurance.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表