剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
Who is this young man?
他叫安斯加尔
His name is Ansgar.
他犯了什么罪
What is he accused of?
他是外来人士 基♥督♥教♥徒♥
He is a stranger, a Christian,
传教士 据他所说
a missionary, so he claims.
他一直在集市上公然抨击我们的神
He has been in the marketplace denouncing our gods.
这是事实吗
Is it true?
事实是我恳求这里的人们
It's true that I begged the people here
别再崇拜伪神
to desist from worshipping false gods
别再为非作歹
and serving the devil.
你们的神都是人为塑造的
Your gods are made with human hands
不仅聋哑还是个瞎子
and are deaf, dumb and blind.
他们能带给你们什么救赎
What salvation can they bring you?
毫无知觉的人可以自救吗
Who being senseless can save themselves?
我可以承认你的基♥督♥是神
I may admit that your Christ is a god.
即便如此 我们的神更加伟大
But even so, our gods are greater,
他们的神迹奇事更为非凡
their signs and wonders mightier.
难道不是吗
Is it not true?
不对
No!
神 圣父 圣子
God, the father, the son
以及圣灵才是唯一的神
and the Holy Ghost are the one God!
剩下的都是伪造的假神
The rest are just false idols!
那你愿意呈递你的痴言妄语
And will you subject your bold assertions
交由诸神判决吗
to the judgment of the gods?
我愿意
I will.
开始吧
Let us begin.
我不介意赴死
但我希望有人拿开我的头发
让他能砍得干净利落
他说什么
他说他不会把脑袋放到木砧上
除非有人把他头发拿开
砍吧
"本该如此"是一种抽象
What might have been is an abstraction,
仅在思索的世界里
remaining a perpetual possibility
维持着永久的可能性
only in the world of speculation.
"本该如此"和"已经如此"
What might have been and what has been
都指向同一终点
point to one end,
即是现在 永远都是
which is always present.
脚步声回响在记忆里...
Footsteps echo in the memory...
你说的回报是我所心中所想那样的吗
Is the reward what I think it is?
沿着那条我们没有选择的走廊
...down the passage we did not take,
通向那扇我们从未开启的门
towards the door we never opened.
我不明白
I don't understand.
不知何故 我们此刻总是在此地
Somehow, we are always here at this moment.
你和我
you and I.
不 并不是总是 只是现在
No, not always. Just now.
你很聪明
You're wise.
我只是不蠢
I'm not stupid.
明月是一位奇怪的神
The moon is a strange god.
我想让你做我的情妇
I want you to be my mistress.
那你会保护阿尔弗雷德吗
Then you will protect Alfred?
你会看顾他吗
Look after him?
上♥床♥
Get into the bed.
天呐 我的神呐
My God. My God.
如此多的病患
So many.
陛下 在过去几天
Your Highness, in the last few days
有超过两百名平民死于
over 200 of our citizens have succumbed to
这未知的疾病
this unknown sickness and died.
天知道还有多少人会因此丧命
God knows how many more will likewise die.
此外 我们的新鲜蔬菜 水果储备
What's more, we're running out of
都已经告罄
fresh vegetables, fresh fruits.
城内开始闹饥荒了
The city is beginning to starve.
战况呢 大获全胜吗
And yet, we won a great victory?
我们击退了那些异教♥徒♥
We may have repelled the pagans
守住了城门
and stopped them from entering the city,
但这算不上是什么胜利
but that is not exactly a victory.
没准他们下回就破城了
Who knows? The next time they may well succeed.
陛下 我们已经死伤无数
Your Highness, we have lost too many good men.
你有什么建议
What is your advice?
我认为 我们必须尝试和谈了
I believe we must attempt to come to terms with them.
除此以外 别无他法
There is, alas, no other way.
父亲 我求求您
Father, I beg you,
不要听从这绝望的谏言
ignore this counsel of despair.
我们不能屈从于这些卑鄙无♥耻♥的异教♥徒♥
We should never give in to these vile pagans,
不能屈从于这些蛮荒之人
to these brutes.
否则 我们便是辜负了神的旨意
Otherwise we will have failed,
也终将受到神的审判
and that is how we would be judged.
陛下 我认为您必须...
Your Highness, I think you must...
给我时间 容我想想
Allow me some time to decide!
你们双方说得都在理
I understand both these points of view,
但我必须独自祈祷 并努力...
but I must pray alone and try...
寻求上帝的旨意
and try to discover the will of God.
这一杯是敬我儿的
A toast to my son.
感谢主让你平安归来 不辱使命
I give thanks to God for your success and safe return.
谢谢您 父亲
Thank you, Father.
我必须向您坦白
I confess to you that
柯文斯瑞思女王曾想对我使美人计
Queen Kwenthrith tried to use her female wiles upon me,
但多亏了神的助益
but with God's help,
我成功抵御了魔鬼的试探
I managed to resist the devil's snares.
我早知道她会用美色♥诱♥惑你
I always knew she'd try to win you over that way.
她本性如此
It's in her nature.
她就会这一招
It's what she does.
但我也知道 你一定能抵♥制♥她的诱惑
But I also knew that you would be able to resist her,
因为你的品行以及对神的信仰连我都自愧不如
for your morals and faith are such as even I look up to.
我相信对此
I'm sure your wife is also happy
你的妻子也一定很高兴
to hear that you avoided temptation.
那是自然
Of course.
但... 我实在没有脸面
But... I am not so much of a hypocrite
说出这些
as to say so.
别担心了
No longer be afraid of that.
尽管我非常痛苦
However painful it was for me,
但你和艾塞斯坦之间的事是神的手笔
what happened between you and Athelstan, was God's work.
这一切都是为了更崇高的目标
It was for a higher purpose.
虽然我无法窥见神的意图
And although I can't even guess at that purpose,
但我愿服从他的意志
I am prepared to bow before God's will.
你能拥有这种态度真是难能可贵
I praise your attitude, my son.
我们都该像你一样谦逊而正直
If only we were all so humble and so righteous.
但是 我确实
However... There is
有些事要问你 父亲
something I need to ask you, Father.
请你务必原谅
And you must forgive me,
我实在克制不住
but there is no help for it.
我想问你是否之前早有准备
I need to ask you whether you were prepared,
秘密地让柯文斯瑞思杀掉我
secretly, to let Kwenthrith kill me
作为保全麦西亚的代价
as the price you were prepared to pay for the conquest of Mercia.
我没有
I was not.
而且你居然会这么认为着实让我震惊
And frankly the accusation shocks me.
我这么说吧
Let me say this to you,
没有一位撒克逊国王
no Saxon king has ever managed
做到过和平的 成功的
to hand over their kingdom
将王国传给他的儿子 他的继承人
peacefully and successfully to their son and heir.
但我打算成为做到的第一人
But I intend to be the first.
而我打算传给你的
And what I intend to pass on to you
不仅是韦塞克斯王国
is not only the kingdom of Wessex,
而是整个英格兰王国
but the Kingdom of England!
好吧
Well, then,
那请允许我作为回报 向我父亲
well, let me, in turn, raise a toast
敬一杯酒
to my father.
敬世界上最慈爱
The most loving, loyal,
忠实 真诚的父亲
and true father in the world.
儿子
My son.
辛里克
Sinric.
看到你成为了囚犯真是让我悲伤
I am saddened to see you a prisoner.
毕竟 你是个流浪者
After all, you're a wanderer.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表