剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
让这位受蒙骗的女王寻找救赎之路
for this deluded Queen to find some redemption.
有吗
There is?
吾儿
My son,
麦西亚经过这么多年的内战已经很虚弱了
Mercia has been weakened by years of civil wars.
她已经不似过去般辉煌了
She is no longer what she was,
而她必须承认韦塞克斯的权力
and must acknowledge the power of Wessex.
没有韦塞克斯 麦西亚就要
Without Wessex, Mercia is now more than ever
听凭北方人的支配
at the mercy of the Northmen.
就像那些撒克逊邻居一样
As well as other Saxon neighbors.
像诺森布里亚吗
Like Northumbria?
没错 像诺森布里亚一样
Precisely. Like Northumbria.
是的
Yes.
他们离我们很近 但却得不到好的收成
Those closest, but unexpected, can sow a terrible harvest.
我命令你去麦西亚
I charge you to go to Mercia.
告诉女王
And tell the Queen that she
我们可以原谅她屠♥杀♥我们贵族一事
may be forgiven for slaughtering our nobles
但她必须向韦塞克斯讨饶
but only if she begs mercy
并再次确认对我们的臣服
and reconfirms her subjugation to Wessex.
如果不
If not,
我们将对她施以铁拳
we will show her the iron fist.
我们将会侵入她国并摧毁她
We will invade and we will destroy her,
我们将会把她的四肢绑在四只马身上
and her limbs being fastened to four horses,
将其分尸
her body will be torn apart.
或者类似那样的刑罚
Or something of that sort.
但也告诉她 我们作为基♥督♥徒
But also tell her that we have a repugnance for such measures,
对那些措施很反感
being Christians.
托尔薇...
Torvi...
托尔薇 我应该早点说的
Torvi, I should have spoken before.
为什么
Why?
你知道原因
You know why.
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
我没有怀上孩子 我也不是个孩子了
I am not with child, neither am I a child.
我利用了你
I took advantage.
我也是
So did I.
这个给你
This is for you.
你拿的是什么
What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
-给我看看 -不给
- Let me see! - No.
你弄疼我了
You are hurting me.
你配不上这种好东西
It's far too good for you.
婊♥子♥
Whore.
北方人在侦查我们的疆域
The Northmen have been scouting the countryside,
和我们的防御
and our defenses.
袭击随时可能到来
We must expect an attack any day now.
格思拉
Gisla,
我后悔没有及时送你去安全的地方
I regret not sending you to safety in time.
这让我悔恨不已
It is much on my mind.
是我不想被送走
I did not want to be sent away.
我希望在这里陪着你
I wanted to stay here with you.
除了巴黎 我哪都不想去
There is nowhere I would rather be than here in Paris,
我只想陪着你 在这危急关头
beside you, in your hour of need.
但我必须告诉你们
But I must tell you both,
我对城市的状况十分担忧
I have been much about the city.
巴黎的人♥民♥在恐惧异教♥徒♥将带至的死亡
The people of Paris are frightened to death by this pagan army.
现在完全是依靠对上帝的仁慈守护的信仰
So far, only their firm belief in god's grace and protection,
他们才没有歇斯底里暴♥力♥相向
prevents them from becoming hysterical and violent.
我也知道民众需要安定与管理
I am aware of the need to pacify and control the population.
谢谢你 格思拉公主
Thank you, Princess Gisla.
能否请你帮忙安抚人♥民♥ 告诉他们
Perhaps you yourself might help to reassure them
他们很安全
that we are well-protected,
我们的给养足够支应很长时间的包围
and have enough supplies to withstand a long siege.
虽然愿神保佑 不必那样
Though, god willing, it will not come to that.
我会尽我所能
You may rely upon me to do everything possible to
让人♥民♥相信我们终将胜利
persuade the people of our ultimate victory.
甚至只是你在城市中的现身 公主
Even your presence in the city, Princess,
都会让他们坚信这点
helps them to believe in that.
但胜利还是要依靠父亲
Yet it is for my father to lead us to that victory.
不是吗 父亲
Is it not, father?
我要去睡了
I must to bed.
我累了
I am tired.
但我很高兴我们进行了这次交谈
But I am glad we have had this conversation,
我也很高兴
and I am also very glad
我选择了信任你 奥托伯爵
that I have placed my faith in you, Count Odo,
当然还有对上帝的信仰
as well as in God Almighty,
这终将为我们带来胜利
for the successful outcome of this matter.
我也要去睡了
I must too go to bed.
当然
Of course.
但我还是想求你再多待一下听我一句话
And yet I beg you to stay a moment and listen to me.
你曾经拒绝过我的求婚
You once refused my offer of marriage.
我当时有何名位 又有何资格呢
What had I achieved? What could I offer you?
但后来我听说
But then I heard how many
你又拒绝了那么多求婚者
other offers of marriage you had declined,
比我富有 权势更高 所以
from men far richer, far grander than me, and...
我又有了希望
so, it gave me hope.
我希望如果
And my hope is that once
我能成功守护巴黎
I have successfully managed the defense of Paris,
能打退北方人
and the defeat of the Northmen, and...
能获得更高的名誉地位
gained a new and high reputation,
你能重新考虑我的求婚
you will look again at my proposal?
如果你能拯救巴黎
If you save Paris,
我将永远感恩戴德
I will forever be in your debt.
但你的首要职责 奥托伯爵
But your first duty, Count Odo,
是专心想办法打退北方人
is to concentrate on the defeat of the Northmen.
这一点 我想你我都不会反对
On that, I am sure we both agree.
再高点
Higher up.
再拉一下 再拉一下 斜度再高点
Pull again, pull again. It needs to be more at an angle.
你一定饿了 我给你带吃的来了
You must be hungry. I have brought you something to eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
工作能给我能量
My work nourishes me.
我现在责任重大 海尔格
I have so many responsibilities now, Helga.
大家都在指望着我
Everyone is depending on me.
我将带领他们攻进巴黎
My inventions will allow us to enter Paris.
你会看到的 海尔格
You will see, Helga.
我们的战士将摧毁那些城墙
Our warriors will storm the walls
我们就都能赢得最高的荣誉
and we will all win the greatest renown.
尤其是我
Especially me.
造船者弗洛基
Floki, the boat builder.
建塔者弗洛基
Floki, the tower maker.
但是 当然了...
But, of course...
建造这些塔楼的不是我
It's not me making these towers.
是诸神
It's the gods
借我之手建造的
using my poor hands.
你知道他们为什么要帮我吗 海尔格
Do you know why they are helping me, Helga?
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
那是因为我给他们献了大祭
It's because I gave them a great sacrifice.
我满足了他们
I appeased them.
我取悦了他们
I delighted them.
我让他们满心欢喜
I filled them with joy.
你知道我♥干♥了什么吗 海尔格
Do you know what I did, Helga?
你知道我♥干♥了什么吗
Do you know what I did?
我杀掉了艾塞斯坦
I killed Athelstan!
来者何人
Who are you?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
带我去见她
Now take me to her.
除非你先告诉我你此行是何目的
Not until you tell me the purpose of your visit,
先要通报女王
the Queen will need to know.
柯文斯瑞思女王心知肚明
Queen Kwenthrith knows perfectly well,
韦塞克斯艾克伯特国王之子前来求见
that the son of King Ecbert of Wessex wishes to speak to her.
她若不肯见我就太不明智了
She would certainly be ill-advised if she refused to meet me.
你听好了...
Look! You...
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表