剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
Siggy.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
他们把消息告诉我了
They told me the news.
他快死了吗 我儿子快死了吗
Is he dying? Is my son dying?
我不知道
I don't know.
出什么事了
What happened?
他证明了你不配做一个领袖
He was proving that you don't need a title to be a leader.
你就不应该让他去爬梯子
You should never have let him climb the ladder.
现在他可能会死
Now he may die.
你们俩不要再把他当做一个孩子来对待了
Both of you stop treating him like a child.
他是个男人 让他做男人该做的事
He's a man, so let him be one.
今天我们如此接近成功
Today we came so close.
下一次 我们不会再犯同样的错误
Next time, we will not make the same mistakes.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
海尔格...
Helga...
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我无法面对其他人
I can't bear to face the others.
为什么
Why?
因为这场浩劫都是我的错
Because all of this disaster is my fault.
出于他们自己的原因
For their own reasons,
众神决定要惩罚我
the gods have decided to punish me.
可我不明白
And I don't understand.
我所做的事
Everything I did,
我所做过的所有事 都是为了他们
everything I have done, I did for them.
这并不都是关于你
This is not all about you!
不要生我的气
Don't be angry with me.
请不要生我的气
Please don't be angry with me.
为什么不
Why not?
我该怎么活下去 知道了这么多事
How am I supposed to live, knowing what I know?
你不考虑别人的感受 只想着你自己
You don't think of anybody but yourself.
不是那样的 不是那样的 海尔格
That's not true! That's not true, Helga.
我一直为我们着想
I think about all of us.
我为米德加德的每一个子民着想
I think about every human being in Midgard.
海尔 海尔格 别走
Hel... Helga, don't go.
海尔格 不要离开我
Helga, don't leave me.
海尔格 回来
Helga, come back.
海尔格 回来
Helga, come back!
海尔格
Helga!
你还好吗
How are you?
还活着
Alive.
你想恨我
You want to hate me,
但恨不起来
but you can't.
是吗
Can't I?
我只知道
All I know
我很想要你
is that I desire you with all my heart.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
我要怎么相信你
How could I believe you?
我本可以看着你死掉
I could have let you die.
我接受了你言不由衷的话语又如何
What if I accept what you have to say?
我同意和你在一起
What if I agree to be with you
和你一起走又如何
and go with you?
即便如此 我也永远不会原谅你篡位的事
But I will never forgive you for usurping my Earldom.
总有一天 我会杀了你
And one day, I will kill you.
你接受这个条件
If you accept that condition,
那我们就可以在一起
then let us be together
享受彼此
and enjoy each other.
你看吧
You see?
你不该那样叫我
You should never have called me that.
叫你什么
Called you what?
勇敢之人
Ironside.
说的好像神会保佑我一样
As if the gods are protecting me.
去吧
Go.
你不是还活着吗
You're alive, aren't you?
今天的仗打的不好
Today went badly.
确实
Yes, it did.
今天是你指挥的
You led today.
我只是跟着本能走而已
I only did what my instincts told me to do.
至少是个开始
Well, that is a start.
接下来怎么办
What are we going to do?
决定之前 我得先和一位老朋友聊聊
Before I decide I must speak with an old friend.
艾塞斯坦
Athelstan.
希望你能听到我的话 艾塞斯坦
I hope you can hear me, Athelstan,
希望我不是在自言自语
and I'm not just talking to myself.
怎么了
What?
你觉得我太过纵容弗洛基吗
Do you think I went too far with Floki?
你能相信他真以为
Can you actually believe that he thought
我会毫不干预让他全权指挥吗
I would let him lead without my having an agenda?
我要是他 就不会光担心神
If I was him, I would worry less about the gods
而会更担心一个有耐心的人的愤怒
and more about the fury of a patient man.
你也知道
And as well you know,
我很有耐心
I can be very patient.
真希望你在
I wish you were here.
巴黎和你说的一模一样
Paris is everything you told me it would be.
命中注定 我将征服它
And I am bound and determined to conquer it.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表