剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
博格雷德有话要对你说
Burgred has something to say to you.
我今天没打算和你对抗的
I did not mean to fight against you today.
我还年轻不懂事 被一群邪恶的谋士误导
I am young. I was led by evil councilors.
我请求您原谅我 罗格纳国王
I beg your forgiveness, King Ragnar.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
站起来 站起来
Get up, get up.
让我看看
Let me see.
走吧
Come on.
我们给你们带来了好消息
We bring you good news.
我们的联军打败了麦西亚人
Our armies have defeated the Mercians.
感谢上帝 我的儿子埃塞尔沃夫还活着
Thank God, my son, Aethelwulf, is alive.
罗格纳国王也活着
And also King Ragnar.
还有你的儿子也活着
And your son.
那我们也要感谢众神
Then we, too, thank the gods.
请你们务必别走 我们要准备第一次收成了
You must stay. We are ready to sow the first crop.
还要向弗雷献祭以求丰收
And sacrifice to Freyr to ensure its success.
我们应该留下来
We should stay.
参加献祭
And take part.
我同意 我们留下来参加献祭仪式
I agree. We will stay for the sacrifice.
-陛下 -我说了 我们留下
-My Lord! -I said we will stay.
快来
Help!
快来帮忙
Help me!
帮帮我
Help me!
快来啊
Help!
过来
Help!
看呐
Look!
看我捕到了什么
Look what I caught!
快看
Look!
我的诸神啊
Look, by all the gods,
看看我网到了什么
look what I caught in my nets.
索尔夫
Thorolf!
我的儿子 我可怜的儿子
My son! My poor son!
罗德
Raud!
他们肯定是淹死的 身上没有任何伤痕
They must have drowned, for I can find no marks on their bodies.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
在离岸边那么远的地方
So far out to sea.
我也不知道 我的网突然变得很沉
All I know is, my nets were suddenly heavy,
仿佛网到了一头鲸鱼
like I'd caught a whale.
弗雷啊 丰饶之神 神圣的弗雷啊 我们召唤您
将此物贡献给您
弗雷啊 尼约德之子 您掌管着日升
雨落 带来大地丰收
请以此献祭之血滋养丰饶我们的大地之母
用您之精 孕她之腹 哺育大地
就是现在
陛下 这是在亵渎神明
My Lord, this is sacrilege.
除非他们放弃信奉他们虚假之神以及异教行径
Unless they renounce their false gods and heathen ways,
否则我们不能容许他们留在这里
we should not allow them to stay any longer.
卡特加特来了一个陌生人
A stranger has come to Kattegat.
他叫哈伯德
His name is Harbard.
他是否有可能是...
It is possible that he is...
一个巫师 或者 可能拥有某种力量
a magician, or... He has powers of some kind.
你为何这么想
Why do you think that?
他来之前 我梦见过他
Before he arrived, I dreamt of him.
还有两个女人也梦过 我们都做了同一个梦
And so did two other women. All of us, the same dream.
亚丝拉琪王后之子伊瓦尔哭闹时 她哄不好
Queen Aslaug cannot comfort her son Ivar when he is suffering.
但这个人 他...
But this man, he...
安抚了伊瓦尔的痛苦
He takes away Ivar's pain,
然后孩子就那么睡着了
and the boy goes back to sleep.
若他真有力量
If he possesses powers,
那他也在善用他
then he is putting them to good use.
你真这么认为吗
But are you sure?
今天两个孩子死了
Two young boys died today.
-一个渔夫网到了他们 -我知道
- A fisherman caught them in his nets. - Yes, I know.
那人是否有可能与孩子的死有关
Might he not be connected to the deaths of these boys?
为什么会有关呢
Why should he be?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但你应该知道
But you would know.
诸神对你说了什么
What have the gods told you?
你预见到了什么
What have you foreseen?
诸神未赐予我一词
The gods have vouchsafed me nothing, told me nothing.
并未警醒我 也未曾预示过什么
They have neither warned me, nor promised me anything.
我也没有预见到什么
And I have foreseen nothing.
但我们预见到了
But we have foreseen something.
我们几个女人 梦到了你...
We women, we dreamt that you were...
你被绑了起来 还流着血
You were tied up, that you were bleeding,
动不了也发不出声
and you could neither move nor cry out.
这就是我们所预见的
That is what we saw.
我们看到...
We saw that...
没有人能帮我们
nobody could help us.
那是真的
It's true.
没有人能帮你们
No one can help you.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表