剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
In order to establish the settlement here in Wessex,
我需要你们一位领袖的帮助
I need the help of one of your leaders.
一位强势的领袖
A strong leader.
一位我的贵族尊重的领袖
Someone that my nobles will respect.
我觉得他能成功
I think he'll make it.
我会帮助你
我的父母都是农民
拉格纳和我也是
我会帮助我的臣民
春种秋收
创造家园
她同意留在韦塞克斯
She agrees to remain in Wessex,
在这里定居并帮我们耕种
to establish the settlement and to help farm the land.
你也得留下 艾塞斯坦
And you also must stay, Athelstan.
你双方都可以交流 我们需要你
You can speak for all sides. We need you.
我需要你
I need you.
我最信任的人就是你
I trust you more than anyone else.
我觉得你应该留下
I think you should stay.
那我就留下
Then I shall stay.
干杯
Skol!
你忘记带这个了
You left this behind.
-我 -来吧
- I... - Go on,
拿去
take it.
愿主与你同在 愿主庇佑你 我的孩子
May the gods go with you and protect you, my son.
公主
Princess.
我只是想来为你和你的人♥民♥送上祝愿
I just wanted to wish you and your people good fortune.
我的祈祷与你同在
My prayers go with you.
谢谢你 尊贵的小姐
Thank you, my lady.
我可以摸摸你的手吗
May I touch your hand?
我的手
My hand?
他们说你被钉上过十字架
They told me you were crucified.
说你现在还拥有基♥督♥的圣痕
And you still bear the stigmata of Christ.
并非如此
It's not true.
那为什么不能让我看看你的手
Then why not show me your hand?
我...
I...
是真的
It is true.
我要走了 我的妻子
I bid you goodbye, wife.
一路顺风 我的丈夫 路上小心
Fare you well, husband. Go safely.
好好照顾我们的孩子
Take care of our child.
耐心的等我回来
And wait patiently for my return.
你不用和我们一起来的
You do not have to come with us.
你可以和拉葛莎还有其他移居者在一起的
You can go with Lagertha and the other settlers.
我爱你
I love you.
而且我觉得你已经有孩子了
And I think you are already with child.
等等
走开
Away.
问他为什么和我们一起走
他是王
没错 我是王
是王 那又怎样
他说什么
他说那又怎样
你乐意这么做吗 兄弟
You happy about doing this, brother?
这些事什么时候因为我乐不乐意而改变过
Since when does any of these have anything to do with my happiness?
跟我讲讲你叔叔吧
Tell me about your uncle.
我叔叔叫做布利斯多夫
My uncle's name is Brihtwulf.
不过他现在管自己叫布利斯多夫王了
Though he calls himself King Brihtwulf now.
他无权这么做
He has no right to do so.
是他抢了我的王位
He has usurped my crown.
那你弟弟呢
And your younger brother?
他叫博格雷德
His name is Burgred.
我们一直很亲 我很爱他
We were always close. And I love him.
那他因何与你为敌
Then why does he fight against you?
他定是被我叔父洗♥脑♥了
My uncle has poisoned his mind
不然就是中了巫术
or used some magic against him.
巫术
Magic?
从未有人用巫术对付过你吗
Has no-one ever used magic against you,
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ragnar Lothbrok?
想想吧
Think.
你的妻子 兄弟 朋友 都没有吗
A wife? A brother? A friend?
我曾被欺骗过无数次
I have been deceived many times,
但巫术从不是个中原因
but magic was not the cause of it.
问问他在看什么
她问你在看什么
我在看她
他在看你
有什么好看的
有什么好看的
我从未见过像她一样的女人
撒克逊可没她这样的女人
她把我迷住了
她是盾女 勇士 农民 亦是一位母亲
她真是不可思议
他刚说什么
他很喜欢你
要是她愿意跟我
Ooh, that I could have her.
我明天就娶了她
I'd marry her tomorrow.
我们会有很多孩子 真心对待彼此...
And we'd have lots of children and be true to each other...
...矢志不渝
...forever.
爱情就如一张几近崩坏的弓 终将熄灭的火
A creaking bow, a burning flame...
如退却的潮水
tide on the ebb,
湖面的薄冰 盘踞的毒蛇
new ice, a coiled snake.
如国王的儿子 尔虞我诈
The sons of a king,
如病痛的幼崽 无可救药
an ailing calf,
如女巫的奉承 迷人心智
a witch's flattery.
人不该如此愚蠢轻信于此
No man should be such a fool as to trust these things.
妇人之言可万万不可相信
No man should trust the word of a woman.
女人心 海底针 变幻莫测
The hearts of women were turned on a whirling wheel.
爱上那变化无常的女人
To love a fickle woman is like
就像在薄冰上纵马狂奔
setting out over ice with a two-year-old colt.
或是像驾驶一艘无舵的船
Or sailing a ship without a rudder.
不论我父亲怎么说
Whatever my father says,
我都无法相信这些异教♥徒♥
I can't bring myself to trust these pagans.
他们是如此粗鄙 原始 狂妄无知
Their way of life is crude, primitive, ignorant.
他们还未蒙受我主爱与牺牲的救赎
They have not been redeemed by our savior's love and sacrifice.
他们就如...林间野兽一般
They are like the... creatures of the fields.
我也曾无可救药的爱过一个人
I too loved someone in the same way once.
我坐在芦苇丛间
I sat among the reeds,
张望 等待我的爱人
waiting and waiting for my love.
她曾经是我的命
I prized that woman as much as my own life.
看我落得什么下场
Lot of good it did me.
坐芦苇间有什么好的
And what do you get from sitting in the reeds,
除了湿了屁♥股♥
but a wet arse.
同是天涯沦落人 互相取笑有何意义
I would say, let no man mock another over what touches many men.
英雄终究难过美人关
Time and again the wise are fettered by beauty.
人们还是为爱生 为爱死
They ache with love-longing.
不过你算幸运的 托尔施泰因
Lucky are the fools like you, Torstein,
不为所动 拥有一颗自♥由♥的心
who remain unmoved and free!
总有一天 人们终将醒悟
One day will come a reckoning.
难以想象 多个神祗
It is just not possible to imagine a world
竟能在同一世界共存
in which there is both one god and several.
这世间唯有一位真神
One of us must be right.
我主曾说过
The Lord sayeth,
"我是正义之路 是真理 是光明"
"I am the way, the truth, the light."
他说我叔父和弟弟的兵马
He says that the armies of my uncle and younger brother
已在河岸集结
are already assembled up river.
在等我们出击
They wait for us.
我们马上就到麦西亚
We will soon be in Mercia,
你必须要为我而战
and you must fight for me.
如果你得胜 我保证
And if you are victorious, I promise that
我会给你比土地和财富更珍贵的东西
I shall give you something worth more than land or riches.
筑起盾墙
Shield!
继续划桨
Keep rowing!
划啊
Row!
是你的神还是我的神在保佑我们
Was that your god, or mine?
那边的人马是谁的
Whose army is that?
他们是我叔叔布利斯多夫的人
They belong to my uncle Brihtwulf.
那边呢
And that?
我弟弟博格雷德
My brother Burgred.
父亲 他们的兵力可不容小觑
That is a considerable force, father.
现在后悔掉头 兄弟
Do you want to change your mind, brother?
还来得及
Now is the time!
艾克伯特国王说 这片土地归属于你
King Ecbert says that all this land is yours,
从这儿一直到天边
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表