剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
我当然生气了 弗洛基
Yes, I angry with you, Floki.
但生气也没有用
But it doesn't help either.
也许等你从韦塞克斯回来 你会想明白
Perhaps when you get back from Wessex you will see sense.
也许我会死在那里
Perhaps I will die in Wessex.
-你要去哪 -离我远点
- Where are you going? - Away! Just away!
你太善良了 海尔格
You're so horribly good, Helga!
他究竟怎么了
What is the matter with him?
我怎么知道
How do I know?
不过你也能看出来他很痛苦
But you see how he suffers.
而我却不能为他缓解
And I cannot make it better.
你到底在乎他吗
Do you even care?
我在乎
Yes, I care.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我当然爱他
Of course I love him.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
斯堪的纳维亚 海泽比
她走了
She's gone.
现在我们可以谈谈了
Now we can talk.
谈什么 艾纳
Talk of what, Einar?
谈背叛 还是谈谋杀
Of betrayal, of murder?
不 别想和我谈
No, not with me.
我很了解你 我的朋友
I know you well, my friend.
我知道是什么折磨着你
And I know what tortures you.
可你又有什么选择呢
But what choice do you have?
你既避不开你的上帝也避不开我们的神
You can neither hide from your God, nor ours.
我也被相同的困境所困扰
I suffer from that same dilemma,
只不过恰好相反
only in reverse.
我们一起去韦塞克斯
We will go together to Wessex
你当我的圣若翰...
and you will be my John the, um...
-洗者吗 -圣若翰洗者 没错
- The Baptist? - John the Baptist, yes.
你走到哪里
Wherever you go,
我跟到哪里
I will follow.
托尔施泰因
Torstein!
我有个困难
I have a problem.
两个女人 都宣称怀了我的孩子
Two women. Both claim to be carrying my child.
这有可能吗
Is it possible?
你为何不把她们俩都娶了
Why don't you marry both of them?
娶一个为妻 另一个...
Hmm? Take one as a wife, the other as a...
-做妾 -不行
- Concubine? - No.
她们相互憎恨
They hate each other.
她们想杀死对方 或者我
They want to kill each other. Or kill me.
拜托快告诉我 咱们什么时候驶离这里
Please, just tell me, when are we sailing out of here?
罗洛
Rollo!
你没法理解 我现在太高兴了
You cannot understand! I'm so happy!
因为终于要走了 我高兴坏了
I'm so happy we're leaving.
相信我 弗洛基 我完全理解
Believe me, Floki, I understand completely.
怎么给你说的来着 托尔施泰因
What have I told you, Torstein?
时刻把你那战斧放在胯下
Always keep that ax in your pants,
否则就会引起事端
if you want to avoid troubles.
有些人非得要带着事端一起走
Well, some of us... have to bring our troubles with us.
她要跟我们一起走吗
She wanted to come with us?
我阻止不了她
I could not stop her.
她让我想起我认识的某人
She reminds me of someone else I know.
将死之刻到了 艾纳
Time to die, Einar.
我想在死时可以手攥战斧
I want to die with an ax in my hand.
仿佛是战死的一样
As though I had died in battle.
你肯定不会拒绝我这个请求吧
Surely you won't deny me that?
你在开玩笑
You're joking.
将死之人怎么会开这样的玩笑
Why would a man about to die joke about such things?
你究竟要不要给我战斧
Will you give me the ax, or not?
你的馈赠太愚蠢了
Your gift was foolish.
我不觉得你会用它伤我
I don't think you'll use it against me.
何出此言
Oh, why not?
如果你杀死一个手无寸铁之人
If you kill an unarmed man,
那你可就真的成了拉葛萨所说的懦夫
then you really are the coward Lagertha thinks you are.
况且 无论如何
But, in any case,
你怎么会杀掉你自己的伯爵
would you really kill your own earl?
我的伯爵
My earl?
说服你的家人来支持我当伯爵
Persuade your family to support me as Earl,
这样我们就能摆脱那个夺你叔叔权的女人
and we will get rid of the woman who usurped your uncle.
她能为我们做什么
What does she do for us?
她和拉格纳·罗斯布洛克一起去劫掠
She goes raiding with Ragnar Lothbrok.
我不知道
I had no idea.
那就是问题所在
And that is the beauty of it.
拉格纳和拉葛莎
Ragnar and Lagertha...
只在乎耕种
talk only of farming.
耕种
Farming.
有谁成天想着到处耕种呢
Who wants to go places and farm?
这有什么好得意的 艾纳
Where is the glory in that, Einar?
这有什么好荣耀的呢
Where is the glory in that?
英格兰 韦塞克斯王国
欢迎
Welcome near!
欢迎你们所有人
I bid you all welcome.
拉格纳伯爵
Earl Ragnar.
他现在是国王了
He is King now.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克国王
King Ragnar Lothbrok.
赫瑞克国王呢
What happened to King Horik?
他不幸...
He met with a, uh...
遭遇了意外
unfortunate accident.
那我们真的算平起平坐了
Then we are truly equal.
能款待你们以示我们国土的慷慨
It is my pleasure to feed you
是我莫大的荣幸
and prove the bounty of our earth.
我们的人出什么事了
What has happened to our people
那些被挑选去为麦西亚而战的人
who chose to fight for Mercia?
很遗憾 我叔叔和弟弟的军队
Unfortunately, the forces of my uncle
取得了胜利
and younger brother have prevailed.
但如果你们 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克和拉葛莎
But if you, Ragnar Lothbrok, and you, Lagertha,
如果你们加入的话 我肯定必胜无疑
would join with us I am sure of victory.
她说什么
她想让我们帮她夺下麦西亚的王位
我们是来耕种的...
她要求我们去战去死
而且还并非为了我们自己
拉格纳国王
Um, King Ragnar,
我已经给你土地了
I have given you land.
上帝作证 我告诉你实话吧
Let me tell you the truth, as God is my witness,
有一些贵族不同意我的做法
some of my nobles do not agree with what I have done.
他们很害怕
They are afraid.
但我决心维护我们的条约
But, I am determined to honor our treaty.
作为回报 至少你们得派上一些人
In return, some of you, at least,
帮柯文斯瑞思公主一战吧
must fight for Princess Kwenthrith.
我们的原始条约里可没有这个部分
That is not part of our original agreement,
但...
but...
出于诚意
in good faith,
出于希望
and in hopes
缔结一段长久且有利的...
of creating a long and prosperous...
友谊
friendship,
我会参战
I will fight.
但我不能替别人下决定
But I cannot speak for the others.
我会参战 和这些异教♥徒♥一起
I will fight, alongside these pagans.
为麦西亚而战
For Mercia.
弟弟 你说什么
我同意参战
如果我弟弟去了
我也会参战
比约恩
Bjorn?
春天来了 我热血沸腾
浑身的血液都叫嚣着要劫掠要战斗
我也参战
在犁和战斧之间 我自然会选择战斧
你懂我的
麦西亚可不是我们自己的战斗
它是更大利益中的一部分
反正不是我们的
可能是他的
你到底去不去
我去
苍蝇总得追有缝的蛋
其他人都同意了 除了拉葛莎
All have agreed, except Lagertha.
伯爵您呢
Earl?
去拉葛莎身边为我翻译
Go and translate to Lagertha for me.
为了在韦塞克斯安然定居
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表