剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
乖乖听话
Do as you're told.
否则别怪我不客气
If you want to spare your life.
朱迪斯...
Judith...
之前你在浴室说起过罗马人的事
You spoke before in the baths of the Romans.
我有些惊讶
I was surprised.
我们大部分人对他们闻所未闻
Most of our people know nothing about them.
我知道的也不多
I still know very little,
只是对他们一直很好奇
but I was always curious.
我这里有些文字...
I have some words, here...
罗马人留下来的
from the Romans themselves.
艾塞斯坦帮我翻译了它们
Athelstan helped me to translate them.
艾塞斯坦
Athelstan?
"勿问 因吾等或永世不得知
"Don't ask, we may never know,
诸神为众生所备是为何命 里肯纳利
"Leuconoe, what the gods plan for you and me.
唯弃占星者
"Leave the chaldees
方知繁星之语"
"to parse the sentence of the stars."
真奇怪
So strange.
仿佛他就在这里跟我们说话
As though he is here, talking to us now.
"众所周知 人生苦短
"Of expectation. Life's short.
仅吾二人言语片刻 时光亦已疾行万里
"Even while we talk, time, hateful, runs a mile.
勿寄希望于明日之果实
"Don't trust tomorrow's bough for fruit,
于此地 在此时 速摘此果"
"pluck this, here, now."
写下这些文字的人一定无比智慧
Well, whoever wrote those words must be very wise.
朱迪斯
Judith.
只要我还有一口气在 我就会保护你
As long as there is breath in my body, I will protect you
还有你的儿子阿尔弗雷德 相信我
and your son, Alfred. Believe me.
埃塞尔沃夫王子
Prince Aethelwulf.
很抱歉让您久等了
Do forgive me for keeping you waiting.
我刚在洗澡
I was bathing.
柯文斯瑞思女王 我为我父亲带了口信
Queen Kwenthrith, I bring a message from my father.
他强烈谴责我国贵族被谋杀一事
He condemns the murder of our nobles,
他们可是一片赤诚随您来到此处
who accompanied you here in good faith.
他要求您重申
He insists that you reaffirm
麦西亚为韦塞克斯附庸国这一事实
the status of Mercia as a client state of Wessex.
一天到晚都是这事那事
Ah, so much talk of business.
来吧
Come, now.
请您喝杯酒如何
May I offer you a cup of wine?
向盟约致敬
To our alliance.
好了
There.
过来
Now, come.
坐下吧
Sit.
我很乐意继续与您商讨事宜
I'm quite happy to discuss these matters further.
还有什么好商讨的
What is there to discuss?
我父亲要求...
My father insists that...
我父亲 我父亲
My father, my father!
你都多大了 埃塞尔沃夫
How old are you, Aethelwulf?
你总是按你父亲的旨意行事吗
Do you always do what your father tells you?
你就没有自己的想法和感受吗
Don't you have your own thoughts and your own feelings?
我有使命感
I have feelings of duty.
我试图做出正确的选择
I try to do what is right.
为了我的国家和我的神
For my country and for my god.
你知道我在想什么吗
Do you know what I wonder?
我在想你父亲会怎么威胁我
I wonder what your father threatened to do to me.
让我来想想
Hm... Let's see.
他会不会想把我碎尸万段
Did he want to tear me apart?
强♥奸♥我
Violate me?
鞭打我
Whip me?
鞭打吗
Oh, whip?
你想鞭打我吗
Would you like to whip me?
这会使你感到兴奋吗
Would it excite you?
到我床上来
Come to my bed.
你父亲享受过的 你为何不能享受呢
After all, why not enjoy what your father enjoyed?
不要让我深陷诱惑的沼泽
Lead me not into temptation,
把我从罪恶中解救出来
but deliver me from evil.
晚安
Goodnight.
愿你好梦
Sweet dreams.
来吧
Come.
埃塞尔沃夫王子
Prince Aethelwulf?
请允许我向你介绍我的儿子
May I present to you, my son,
马格纳斯王子
Prince Magnus.
我的宝贝 你好
Hello darling.
这是个北方的名字 这不是我们的名字
That is a Northern name, that is not one of ours.
你真聪明
Oh, clever you.
他是以他父亲的名字起名的
Yes, he's named after his father.
他父亲
His father?
我想你应该认识
I think you may know him.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ragnar Lothbrok.
在你杀掉...
Our nobles...
我们的贵族前...
Before you killed them...
他们从未提到你有孩子
Never reported that you were with child,
更没说过孩子的父亲是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
still less that the father was Ragnar Lothbrok.
尽管如此 他依旧是拉格纳的儿子
Nevertheless, he is Ragnar's son.
没有什么能够阻止他重回那边的海岸
And nothing will stop him from returning to these shores
为了他自己也为了他的定居群落
both for Magnus and for his settlement.
定居群落已经被我们毁了
We have destroyed his settlement.
那么他会
Then he will return
回来找你们报仇
with vengeance upon you.
所以如此说来 如果他要在麦西亚找
In which case, it will inconvenience us a great deal
找一个现成的盟友 会给我们造成大♥麻♥烦的
if he were to find a ready ally here in Mercia.
所以不管他是不是拉格纳的儿子
So whether or not this poor child is Ragnar's son,
这都没有区别
makes no difference.
他帮不了你
He cannot help you.
你也不能用他来威胁我们
And you can't threaten us with him.
卫兵
Guards!
柯文斯瑞思女王
Queen Kwenthrith,
杀掉我们不是明智之选
you would be unwise to kill us.
这么做会给我父亲制♥造♥他最需要的借口
It would give my father the very pretext he needs.
一个入侵麦西亚
A pretext to invade Mercia
并在此称王的借口
and become its king.
他甚至有可能已经做好牺牲我的准备
He may even have been prepared to sacrifice me
来达到他的目的
to attain his ends.
所以 如果你还想留着自己的命
So, if you value your life,
还有你儿子的命
and that of your son,
我建议你签了我们带来的文件
then I suggest you sign the documents we have brought with us,
重新承认 麦西亚是韦塞克斯国王的附属地
reaffirming the fact that Mercia is a vassal state of Wessex,
从今以后 不仅要对韦塞克斯效忠
and must, in future, pay not only homage,
作为赦免条件
but also taxes to Wessex
同时还要向韦塞克斯缴税
for the privilege.
都准备好了吗 弗洛基
Everything ready, Floki?
是的
Yes.
都准备好了
Everything is ready.
明日就攻占巴黎
Tomorrow we attack Paris.
是时候举起斧头
拿起利剑
将盾牌砍成碎片了
是时候举起斧头 拿起利剑 将盾牌砍成碎片了
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表