剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
我其实不是很渴望头衔
I'm not sure I believe so much in titles.
一个头衔
A title is only an
不过是为当地人♥民♥做些实事的机会
opportunity to do good things for the folk here.
我想要的是这个
I want to do that.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
事实是 你是有意背叛我的
And the fact is, you planned to betray me.
而且你肯定计划了不少时间
And you must have planned it for a long time.
确实如此
I did, yes...
虽然我渴望拥有你
Despite the fact that I desired you.
渴望拥有我
You desired me?
是的
Yes.
在我计划推♥翻♥你的这些日子里
All the time that I was planning on overthrowing you,
我一直都渴望拥有你
I desired you.
这种渴望其实从未停止
I never stopped desiring you.
你希望我如何回应
What am I supposed to do with that knowledge?
那取决于你想要如何回应
What do you want to do?
拉格纳总是能把我比下去
Ragnar was always chosen over me.
在我父亲面前 母亲面前
By my father. And my mother.
拉葛莎面前
Then by Lagertha.
为什么我还不想背叛他呢
Why would I not want to betray him?
为什么我还不想冲他吼
Why would I not want to scream at him,
你看好了 我也活着
"You see, I am alive too!"
活着不算什么
Being alive is nothing.
我做什么都没有意义
It doesn't matter what I do.
拉格纳代表着我父亲 我母亲
Ragnar is my father, he is my mother,
拉葛莎 还有西吉
he is Lagertha. He is Siggy.
他拥有一切我无法拥有的东西
He is everything I cannot do,
他能做到一切我无法做到的事
everything I cannot be.
我爱他
I love him.
他是我的兄弟
He is my brother.
我是他救回来的
He has taken me back.
但我好愤怒
But I am so angry!
为什么我还是这么愤怒
Why am I still so angry?
告诉我 智者
You tell me, wise one!
还是我告诉你吧
Or I will tell you!
因为我就是个没用的 懦弱的
It is because I am useless, feckless,
空有梦想无法实现
hollowed-out by failed ambitions,
空有爱情无法得到的的废物
by failed loves.
我的生命再无曙光
Nothing good can ever come of my life now.
有什么好笑的
What is there to laugh about?
罗洛
Oh Rollo,
如果你真的通晓众神的旨意
if you truly knew what the gods have in store for you,
那你就该去海滩上裸舞
you would go down now and dance naked on the beach.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我把之前告诉过拉格纳的再告诉你
I tell you, as I told Ragnar,
熊将迎娶一位公主
the bear will marry a princess.
我告诉你 你将会在庆典上出席
And I can tell you, that you will be present at the ceremony.
现在走吧
Now go and leave me.
杀掉异教♥徒♥
Kill the pagans.
遵命
My Lord.
来吧
Come!
朋友们 正是为了此刻
Friends, it was all for this!
正是为了我们的国王
It was all for our Lord!
我们在天上的父...
Our Father, who art in heaven...
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你父亲不愿为我的荣誉或是领土而战
But your father won't fight for my honor or my property.
我不能再呆在这了
I cannot stay here.
仿佛昨♥日♥重♥现♥
It seems we have been here before.
别想阻止我
Don't try to stop me.
你想走就走吧 你是个自♥由♥的女人
You can leave if you like. You are a free woman.
但不要给我装你不想去巴黎的样子
But don't pretend to me that you don't want to go to Paris.
我知道你想去巴黎
I know you want to go to Paris.
我梦到过我们三个人一起去那里
I've dreamed of the three of us going together.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你明不明白你不能走
Do you understand you're not leaving?
你现在是个大男人了 比约恩
You're a man now, Bjorn.
有点男人的样子
Act like one!
关于哈伯德你还有很多不知道的事
There are things you do not know about this Harbard.
关于哈伯德还有你妻子的事
About Harbard, and your wife!
海尔格什么都告诉我了
Helga told me everything.
她告诉我哈伯德会把亚斯拉琪
She told me Harbard would take Aslaug away
从她的孩子 你的儿子身边哄走
from her children, away from your sons.
他们会一起出去
They would go out together.
他们会一起溜到鱼屋里 然后...
Then they would sneak into the fish huts and...
不是一次两次了
Many times.
海尔格说她身上有鱼的味道
Helga said she smelled like fish!
这就是真正的情况
That's how it was.
这就是你走的这段时间发生的事情
That's what happened when you were away.
等等 还没完 拉格纳
Wait! There's more, Ragnar.
事情还多着呢
There's much more.
你不知道哈伯德是谁吗
Do you not know who Harbard is?
哈伯德是奥丁的别名
Harbard is another name for Odin.
是奥丁睡了你的妻子
It was Odin who slept with your wife.
是天神奥丁来了卡特加特海峡
The god, Odin, who came to Kattegat.
我感到羞愧
I am ashamed
我作为国王所说之话对你们毫无意义
that my word as King meant nothing to some of you!
你们组织了这场...
That you organized this...
这场大灾难
this catastrophe among yourselves!
你们亲手破坏了协约
That you took it upon yourselves to violate a treaty
一个我诚心诚意签订的协约
that I had signed in good faith!
天知道这些北方人将怎么报复我们
God knows what the Northmen will make of these terrible events.
我以韦塞克斯国王之名所说之话
My name and my word as King of Wessex
将对他们而言无足轻重
will mean nothing to them!
不能如此 不能如此
But it cannot be, it cannot be!
绝不能如此
It cannot be!
我不会允许也不会容忍♥如此叛国之行
I cannot allow and I cannot tolerate treason.
守卫
Guards!
抓住这个人 这个人 还有这个人
Arrest this man! This man! And this!
还有他 以叛国之名
And him! All for treason!
还有拉道夫大人 把他也抓了
And my Lord Radolf. Arrest him also.
-等等 陛下 -我给他的都是
- Wait, Sire... - For I showed him nothing,
我诚挚的爱意
nothing but love,
这种背叛难道是给我的回馈吗
and this, this treachery is my reward?
滚出去
Out of my sight!
埃塞尔沃夫你以为这么容易就跑得掉吗
And Aethelwulf, you think you will escape so lightly?
所有人都给我滚
All of you! Leave!
我要和我儿子单独谈谈
I need to speak alone with my son!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 儿子
Thank you, my son.
你把这事办得很漂亮
You did the business so well.
我们怎能容许这些北方人
How could we ever have allowed these Northmen
在这里扎下根来 简直难以置信
to establish themselves here? It's... It's unthinkable!
我演的很不错 对不对
And I played my part well, did I not?
是的 父亲 很不错
Yes, Father. Very well.
多亏此计
And by this ruse,
我们现在把所有质疑我的贵族都抓住了
we have now caught out all those nobles who question my rule
我们现在有理由把他们永远地除掉
and we have reason now to rid ourselves of them, permanently.
此计不错
It worked out well.
不...
No...
此计妙极了 儿子
It worked out beautifully, my son.
查理曼大帝本人都会这么觉得
Even Charlemagne would have approved.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think so?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表