剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
就会想起我的妻子和他的勾当
it reminds me of how my wife whored with him.
想起她必须因此
And how much more she should
-遭受更多折磨 -埃塞尔沃夫
- have suffered for it. - Aethelwulf!
此事与你无关 父亲
This is not to do with you, father!
这是我和这个荡♥妇♥之间的事
This is between me and this Jezebel!
这个妓♥女♥
This harlot!
出去 马上
Leave. Now.
抱着
Here.
你想找我谈谈吗 拉格纳
You wanted to talk to me, Ragnar?
我想他了
I miss him.
艾塞斯坦
Athelstan.
我真希望他能和我们一起在这里
I wish he was here with us.
你戴着他的十字架 他依然与我们同在
Since you carry his cross, he still is here with us.
带着他本来很有用的
He would have been useful.
没有他我们也能成功
We will manage without him.
好吧
Well.
我们现在别无选择
We have no choice now.
上帝 原谅我
Father, forgive me.
上帝啊 请原谅我
Holy Father, forgive me.
原谅我这个凄惨的罪人
For behold, I am a miserable sinner.
我必须要面见王子
I must speak with the prince.
埃塞尔沃夫王子
Prince Aethelwulf!
埃塞尔沃夫王子
Prince Aethelwulf!
你打断了神圣的仪式
You have interrupted the sacred.
没有任何借口可以如此
There is no excuse.
有一个借口 殿下
There is one, my Lord.
死神不等人
Death waits for no man!
这是谁
Who is this?
您派遣贵族跟随柯文斯瑞思女王
You sent nobles with Queen Kwenthrith,
以照看我们在麦西亚利益
to look after our interests in Mercia.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
女王
The Queen
拒不履行与我们签订的协议
repudiated the contract she signed with us.
她想独♥裁♥
She wants to rule alone.
她想杀掉我们所有
She tried to kill all of us that
被派去韦塞克斯保卫利益的人
were sent to safeguard the interests of Wessex.
她完全疯了
She is quite mad.
别再说了
Speak no more.
休息吧 大人
Rest, my Lord.
我知道我们最近时常意见相左
I know we have had our differences of late.
这可能是我的错 我迷失了自己
Perhaps it is my fault, I have not been myself.
我想让你知道 弗洛基
I want you to know, Floki,
我需要你
that I need you.
尤其是现在
Now more than ever.
我一直
I've always
很信任你
believed in you.
这边
Right this way.
我想让你来指挥这场抢劫
I want you to be in command of this raid.
我
Me?
坐 坐
Sit, sit.
没事的 坐
It's okay, sit.
拉格纳国王 我们既已到达巴黎
King Ragnar, we have reached Paris.
现在
Now...
-我们都想知道 -停 停 停
- we all want to know... - Puh, puh, puh, puh...
国王...
The king...
我的老友让我来指挥作战
my oldest friend has asked me to take command.
所以...
So...
我们怎么才能最完美地攻打这座城
How do we best attack the city?
我们有人...
Some of us...
从更深入的河岸近距离观察过这座城
have taken a closer look at the city from further up the bank.
我们有一个计划
And we suggest a plan.
水路和陆路
To mount simultaneous attacks
同时安排突袭
both from the water and from the land.
我带领一队人突袭城♥堡♥和城门
I will lead an assault on the tower and the gates of the city.
我们要一起袭击城门
We will attack the gates together.
我说了由我领队突袭
I said I would lead the assault.
我们可能会需要恩朗德制♥作♥过的工具
We may need the tools Erlendur made.
如果真有这个必要做 我会做决定的
I will make that decision, if and when we need to make it.
我相信卡尔夫伯爵能做得到
I trust Earl Kalf to make it.
我觉得你没有仔细在听我的话
I don't think you were listening.
袭击城门的同时
At the same time as the attack at the gates,
也要有水路袭击
there will also be a river-borne attack.
船上载满战士和攀爬工具
The ships will be filled with warriors and means of scaling,
我们在城墙下方登陆
we will beach beneath the walls.
我们爬上城墙也能进城
We will climb up and gain entry to the city that way as well.
这样的话 弗洛基 你就得负责制♥造♥
In which case, Floki, you will be responsible for constructing
我们用来攀墙的工具了
whatever it is we need to scale these walls.
你别担心我 罗洛
Oh, don't you worry about me, Rollo.
我做出来的东西必定惊人
I will make something truly astonishing.
等着看吧
Just wait and see.
同意这个计划的人 说赞成
All those who agree with the plan, say aye.
赞成
Aye!
赞成
Aye.
希望诸神能庇佑你的努力
Let's hope the gods bless your efforts.
请带走她
Please take her.
带走我的孩子
Take my baby.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不能照顾她
I cannot care for her.
你当然能
Of course you can.
我不能
I can't.
我希望她能像你儿子们一样
I want her to be like your sons.
我希望她成为维京人
I want her to be Viking.
怎么称呼她有什么关系呢
What does it matter what you call someone?
不管她是不是维京人都不重要
Whether she's Viking or not Viking is not important.
重要的是你爱她并养育她
What is important is that you love and nurture her.
如果你幸运的话 她会健康成长
For if you are fortunate, she will grow up healthy.
然后给你生下可以为之骄傲的外孙
And give you grandchildren to be proud of.
想想比约恩
Think of Bjorn.
我想了...
I am...
所以我才希望由你来抚养他的女儿
This is why I want you to raise his daughter.
比约恩爱你
Bjorn loves you.
没有我的话
Bjorn will be much happier
比约恩会更快乐也更富足
and better off without me.
那不是真的
That is not true.
我相信是那样的
It is what I believe.
这是非常自私的想法
It is a very selfish thing to believe.
我无法控制
I cannot help it.
你的女儿需要你
Your daughter needs you.
她需要她的母亲
She needs her mother.
你不许再这样说了
You must not talk this way.
向芙蕾雅神祈祷
Pray to Freya.
芙蕾雅神会像安抚我一样安抚你的
Freya will comfort you as she comforts me.
我们女人背负了沉重的负担
We women bear heavy burdens.
但没有人来帮我们
But it is not to be helped.
即使我们遭受严酷的对待
And even when we are dealt with harshly,
也要记住 我们的命运是由诸神造就的
remember, it is the gods who have woven our destinies.
不是我们自己
Not ourselves.
吾儿
My son.
我要你代表我们去完成另一件任务
I have another mission for you on our behalf.
你必须去麦西亚劝说柯文斯瑞思女王
You must go to Mercia and persuade Queen Kwenthrith
让她知道我们两国的利益是相同的
that her interests and ours are one and the same.
她杀了我们六名贵族
She has killed six of our nobles.
是的
Yes.
那实在是...
That is certainly...
很不幸
unfortunate.
而她本应受到惩罚的
And she ought to be punished.
这是多大的恩情啊
So much for gratitude.
我们到底生活在什么样的世界里啊
What kind of a world do we live in,
我们朋友的朋友杀了我们的朋友
when the friends of our friends, kill our friends?
但是依然有办法
But still, there is a way
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表