剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》前情回顾
Previously on Vikings...
你今天作战很英勇
You fought well today.
但你没跟在我身旁
But you did not stay by my side.
别再这样了 芙恩 你还有很多要学的
Don't do that, Porunn. You have much to learn.
我想让你把我的胳膊砍了
I want you to cut off my arm.
我快疼死了
It's killing me.
请告诉英格斯塔德伯爵 我对她怀有无上尊敬
Please tell Earl Ingstad how much I admire her
我的土地永远欢迎她
and that she is always welcome at my hearth.
原谅我 神父 我梦到我赤身裸体
Forgive me, Father, I have dreamed of lying naked
躺在一个并非我丈夫的男人身边
beside a man who is not my husband.
那个人是你
It was you.
博格雷德
Burgred!
待在那里 我确保你不会受到伤害
Wait and I will see that you come to no harm!
命都要不保了 何来有爱
Survive first, love afterwards.
快走吧 不然就太迟了
Come now, or it's too late.
他们在哪
Where are they?
那座山的山顶上
On top of that hill.
他们想把我们引离自己的船
They're drawing us away from our boats.
我梦到一个陌生人
I dreamed of a stranger.
他一只手上拿的是一团燃着火的雪球
In one hand, he carried a ball of flaming snow.
另一只手覆满了鲜血
His other hand was covered in bright blood.
我们做了同一个梦
We have all dreamed the same dream.
您能帮我吗
Can you help me?
♪请赐予我♪
♪More♪
♪更多♪
♪Give me more♪
♪更多♪
♪Give me more♪
♪我若有心就会爱你♪
♪If I had a heart I could love you♪
♪我若有声便会高歌♥♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪
♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪
♪After the night when I wake up♪
♪敢问明日将奈我何♪
♪I'll see what tomorrow brings♪
♪我...我...我...♪
♪I... I... I...♪
♪我若有声就会歌♥唱♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪
这个
This...
陌生人在市场上找了我
stranger approached me in the marketplace.
他的手严重割伤 需要我们的帮助
He's cut his hand badly, and has asked for our help.
我们当然会帮忙
Of course we will help.
西吉 去打点热水来
Siggy, go and fetch some hot water.
跟仆人们下去吧
Go with the servants.
海尔格 去拿些布条当绷带用
Helga, go and get some strips of cloth for a bandage.
你在火边坐下吧
Will you sit by the fire?
谢谢
Thank you.
你真是好人
You are kind.
这是怎么伤的
How did you do this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在街头露宿
I was sleeping rough, and...
可能碰到镰刀或者犁头上了
might have caught it on a scythe or a plowshare.
你叫什么
What is your name?
我叫哈伯德
Um, my name is Harbard.
你说你在街头露宿
You said you were sleeping rough.
为什么
Why is that?
只要有地方 我哪里都睡
I will sleep wherever I can lay my head.
我是个流浪者
I am a wanderer,
有时
and sometimes
会有好心人让我睡草床
people offer me hospitality and I sleep on a straw bed,
有时我...
and sometimes I...
为了取暖跟牛一起露宿
sleep rough with the cattle for warmth.
对我来说都一样
It is all one to me.
真的吗
Is that true?
不
No.
不 我更喜欢草床
No, I prefer the straw.
但我也不白白睡人家的床
But do not think that I offer nothing in return, hmm?
我会讲故事
I tell stories.
我流浪途中的见闻
Stories about my own travels.
关于诸神的故事
Stories about the gods.
或两者皆有
Or both.
俗话说的好 我为自己而努力
As they say, I... I sing for my supper.
你愿意与我们一起用餐吗
Will you sup with us?
如果大家都没意见的话
If that is acceptable with everyone.
当然还有拉格纳国王
And to King Ragnar, of course.
拉格纳不在 他带领手下的人去劫掠了
Ragnar is not here. He and the men have gone raiding.
但我们的食物你可以尽管享用
But you are welcome to what food we have,
还有一张草床
and to a bed of straw.
韦塞克斯
你们在偷偷摸摸说什么
You are talking behind my back!
请赏光当着我的面直说吧
Please do me the honor of talking to my face.
我们不是不尊重您 陛下 但是不明白
We meant no disrespect, sire, but wondered why,
如果您准备与那些异教♥徒♥分享我们的耕种技术
if you're prepared to share our farming secrets with the pagans,
为何不要求他们
you do not, in return,
将造船技术跟我们分享
ask them to share their boat-building secrets with us?
为何我们将土地给予他们耕种
And why is it, since we give them land to farm,
却不要求他们信仰我们的主 唯一的真神
we do not ask them to convert to the only true God?
我明白你们的担忧
Yes, I understand your concerns,
但如今 这些北方人
but as things stand, the Northmen,
在拉格纳·罗斯布洛的带领下
in the shape of Ragnar Lothbrok,
正与我们的人并肩作战
are currently fighting beside us
助我们夺取麦西亚的王位
to help us gain the throne of Mercia,
那片占地辽阔的王国
that huge kingdom,
为了我们的傀儡柯文斯瑞思公主
for our puppet, Princess Kwenthrith.
你们中有任何人会为了
Now, who among you would choose not
将这些农民从我们土地上赶走
to turf a few farmers off our land,
而失去这场联盟能带给我们的
rather than gain, through this alliance,
大半英格兰国土吗
a greater part of England itself?
再说
And besides,
谁又知道这些农民的未来会如何呢
who knows how this settlement will fare in future?
尽管开口吧
Speak now.
说我选择了错误的政策
Tell me I've chosen the wrong policy.
说我不知为何
That for some reason
竟然置我们王国的安危及命运于不顾
I am not thinking of our kingdom and its destiny.
如果有胆量 就说吧
Tell me now, if you dare,
说我不配当韦塞克斯之王
that I do not deserve to be King of Wessex.
我们为何要这么做 拉格纳
Why are we doing this, Ragnar?
我们为什么要帮这些基♥督♥徒战斗
Why are we fighting for these Christians?
为艾克伯特国王当打手
Doing King Ecbert's dirty work for him.
这不关乎你 弗洛基
This is not about you, Floki.
而是关于我们的后代 以及他们的后代
It's about our children, and their children.
关于我们人♥民♥的将来
It is about our people's future.
我不想让我们与基♥督♥徒之间
And I do not want there to be endless conflict
充斥着无休止的冲突
between us and the Christians.
你疯了 拉格纳 简直是痴人说梦
You're mad, Ragnar. Deluded.
这两种信仰绝不可能共存
There can be no reconciliation between our gods,
我们真正的神 以及他们所信仰的神
the true gods, and the god that they worship.
只有一种能延续
One or the other must prevail.
而基♥督♥教上帝的胜利
And the triumph of the Christ-God
就意味着我们神祗的灭亡
will mean the death and destruction of all of ours.
如果你不想战斗...
If you don't want to fight...
那就别去了
then don't fight.
你们都省省力气 少说两句吧
Both of you, save your breath.
我们还得翻一座山呢
We have a mountain to climb.
一些人或许再也见不到这样的黎明
Some of us will not see a dawn like this again.
至少不是在这个世界上
Not here on Midgard, at any rate.
所以大家都试着心平气和点吧
So let us try and speak well of each other.
想想我们共同经历了多少
And remember how much we have been through together.
说得好 哥哥
Well said, brother.
你弄完了吗
Are you finished?
求求你
Please.
饶我弟弟一命
Spare my brother.
罗洛 罗洛
Rollo! Rollo!
你这可怜的家伙
You poor bastard.
我回头再来看你
I'll see you later.
如果神灵允许的话
If the gods allow.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表