剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
我没当过牧师 我不能...
I was never a priest, I couldn't...
艾德蒙主教 我的神父 他不在
Bishop Edmund, my confessor, is not here.
我如果不忏悔 就只能活在地狱中
And I must confess or live in purgatory.
原谅我 神父 我有罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
你犯了什么罪 我的孩子
In what ways have you sinned, my Child?
我犯的罪在思想里 不是行为中
I have sinned in thought, but not in deed.
那你的罪也许没有你想象的重
Then your sins are not so great as they might be.
是很重的罪
They are still great.
什么样的想法
What are these thoughts you've had?
我梦到我赤身裸体
I have dreamed of lying naked...
躺在一个并非我丈夫的男人身边
beside a man who is not my husband.
你只是躺在他身边 还是...
And did you just lie beside him, or...
我们做♥爱♥了 而且我还很享受其中
We made love. And I enjoyed it very much.
你确实有罪
You've certainly sinned.
是的
Yes.
是谁
Who...
梦中躺在你身边的男人是谁
Who was this man you lay with?
是你 艾塞斯坦
It was you, Athelstan.
昨晚我做了一个梦
I had a dream last night.
在我的梦境中
And in my dream...
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克剖出我的肝脏...
Ragnar Lothbrok tore the liver from my body...
开始享用
and began to eat it.
我不断哀求 求他别吃了
I begged him to stop...
我告诉他肝脏是
by saying that the liver
生命之源
is the seat of life.
他笑了笑 并未理会我
But he just smiled and went on eating,
鲜血如瀑 从他的下巴淌落
with blood streaming down his chin.
这梦预示着什么
What did it mean?
谁人能解梦呢
Who knows with dreams?
你惧怕拉格纳·罗斯布洛克吗
Are you afraid of Ragnar Lothbrok?
凡是有脑子的人哪一个会不畏惧他
What sensible man would not be afraid
一个出身农民的国王呢
of a farmer who made himself a king?
没错 但你同样也出身卑微
Yes, but you, too, had humble beginnings.
也有远大的梦想
And not so humble dreams.
你也想成为拉格纳吗
So, you want to be like Ragnar?
我想如拉格纳一样声名远扬...
I want to be famous like Ragnar...
没错
Yes.
我极度渴望声名
I desire fame above all things.
同拉格纳一样 我想让诗人歌♥颂我的功绩
I want the poets to sing of my exploits as they sing of Ragnar's.
我想得到诸神的青睐
I want the gods to pay an interest in me,
让他们为我筑造金碧辉煌的殿堂
and prepare the bright halls for my coming.
人们都说拉格纳是奥丁的后裔
They say Ragnar is descended from Odin.
他不过是一介凡人
He is still human.
受伤了也会流血
If you cut him, he will bleed.
喂 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Hey! You bastards.
咋了 换你也不见得玩得更好 托尔施泰因
What, you couldn't have done better, Torstein!
老子才不在意这破游戏
I don't care about that game.
我想让你把我的胳膊砍了
I want you to cut off my arm.
为何不留着呢
Why not keep it?
因为我快疼死了 蠢货
Because it's killing me, stupid.
要它何用
It's no good to me anymore.
我不想要它了
I don't want it.
其实 我一直恨透了这只胳膊
In fact, I've always hated this arm.
必须砍了
It has to go.
那我来吧
I'll do it.
比约恩
Ah, Bjorn.
永远这么体贴
Always so considerate.
都是你父亲教子有方
A real credit to your father.
但...
But...
我想让弗洛基动手
I want Floki to do it.
你意下如何 弗洛基
Will you do it, Floki?
好吧
I suppose so.
我也会为你做同样的事
I would do the same for you.
我知道
I know.
所以也该由我♥操♥刀
That is why I shall do it.
扯掉他的袖子
Cut off his sleeve.
来吧
Come here.
你确定要继续吗
You sure you want to go ahead?
别砍老子的头
No, not my head.
砍腐坏的胳膊
Just cut off the stinking arm, man.
动手吧
Get on with it.
可惜这不是你扔金币那手臂
Too bad it's not your flicking arm.
你要不玩那游戏还能省点钱呢
You could have saved some money.
弗雷 司丰饶 和平及耕耘之神
弗雷啊弗雷 诸神 请庇佑他
Frey and Freya, ye gods, be with him now.
我和英格斯塔德伯爵感谢二位
Earl Ingstad and I would like to thank both of you
为你们展现出的热情与善意
for your hospitality and kindness.
艾克伯特国王 因您赠与的土地与希望
King Ecbert, we remain in your debt
我们欠你们一个大人情
for this gift of land, and hope.
不 是我欠你的 艾塞斯坦
No, I remain in your debt, Athelstan,
这场旅途中 你遭受了诸多苦难
for, on this journey, you have suffered grievously.
你却教会了我一种可能性
And yet, it is you who has taught me
那就是尊重两种不同的文化
that it is possible to respect two cultures,
彼此和睦相处
and to live in amity between them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请告诉英格斯塔德伯爵
Please tell Earl Ingstad
我有多欣赏她 我的土地
how much I admire her and that she is always,
永远欢迎她
always welcome at my hearth.
[维京语]
[维京语]
[维京语]
[维京语]
[维京语]
她说她很喜欢这条项链
She says she likes the necklace.
它如此美丽
It is so beautiful,
一定是矮人的杰作
that it must have been made by dwarves.
英格兰可没有矮人
We don't have dwarves in England.
[维京语]
[维京语]
[维京语]
她说 "这里当然有矮人
She says, "Of course you do.
只是你没有看见罢了"
You just don't see them."
你并没有坐等接受你的苦赎
You did not wait to hear your penance.
这就是我的苦赎 你的离去
Here is my penance. You are leaving.
这难道不是件好事吗
Is that not a good thing?
以免你堕落得更深
It saves you from further sin.
你爱着那个僧人 是吧
So you love our young monk, do you?
我不爱他 是他吸引着我
I do not love him. He fascinates me.
朱迪斯
Well, be careful, Judith,
谨慎对待这种诱惑
who you choose to be fascinated by.
的确 一个人越令人捉摸不透
It is true that the more complicated a person is,
他就越迷人
the more interesting he is.
但同时
But at the same time,
这种人也越危险
the more dangerous he is.
你会这么形容自己吗 父亲大人
And would you say that about yourself, father-in-law?
我看见他们了
I see them!
殿下
My Lord.
我知道他们在哪
I know where they are.
在哪
Where are they?
那座山的山顶
On top of that hill.
他们想把我们引离自己的船
They're drawing us away from our boats.
召集军队
Assemble the men.
遵命 大人
Aye, my Lord.
是 大人 一路直行
Yes, my Lord. Straight on!
如您所见 我的手伤得很重
I've injured my hand rather badly, as you can see.
我在想...
I wonder...
您能帮我吗
Can you help me?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表