剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
他对我的情况无能为力
There is nothing he can do for my condition.
情况
Condition?
什么情形
What condition?
回答我
Answer me!
我是你的丈夫
I am your husband.
-我怀孕了 -什么
- I am with child. - What?
我怀孕了
I am with child.
那不可能
Well, that's impossible.
儿子出生以后 我们就再也没有
We have not slept together as man and wife
在一起睡过
since our son was born.
-你跟我说... -是真的
- You told me... - It is true.
是谁的孩子
Whose child is it? Huh?
是谁的孩子
Whose child is it?
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
老天
Oh, God!
儿子
Son?
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
那你跟我来
Then come with me.
刚才这个男人来找我
So, this man has just come to me.
他是个农民
He is a farmer.
他一直在帮助北方人在这里定居
He's been helping the Northmen to establish their settlement.
把发生的事告诉我儿子
Tell my son what has happened.
出了点麻烦
There has been some trouble.
北方人和地主之间产生了一些分歧
Some conflict between the Northmen and some of the landowners.
刚开始没什么
Nothing much at first.
有些边界纷争 是我们农民间常有的事
Boundary disputes. The usual stuff between us farmers.
但后来日益恶化 有人受到威胁
But then it got serious. There were threats.
我试图想置身事外
I tried to stay out of it.
"喝点酒 赞美万物之主
"Drink the wine, praise the Lord of all,
"让世界顺其自然发展" 那是我说的话
"and let the world be the world." That's what I say!
是啊 那都无关紧要
Yes, never mind about that.
后来又发生了什么
What happened next?
北方人的一个农场被袭击并被烧毁了
One of the farms of the Northmen was attacked and burned down.
死了很多人
Some people died.
那些袭击者对北方人说了什么
And what did the attackers say to the Northmen?
他们说 这只是个开始
They said it was just the beginning.
他们会回来并把他们全部杀死
That they would come back and kill them all.
现在你知道这些定居群落
Now you know that this settlement,
还有我和拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的协议
and my agreement with Ragnar Lothbrok,
对我非常重要
mean a great deal to me.
所以我希望有人 一个我能相信的人
So I want someone, someone I can trust,
带一批人去定居群落
to go out to the settlement with a large force,
解决这些纷争
and bring these disputes to an end.
不过你才刚回韦塞克斯
But you have just returned to Wessex
刚回到妻儿身边
and to your wife and child.
所以 如果你不想
So, I would understand
这么快就再次离开他们 我可以理解
if you did not want to leave them again so soon.
我会去的
I'll go.
你确定吗
If you're sure?
我说 我会去的
I said I'll go.
又来了 拉格纳
Once again, Ragnar.
我知道 永远都是国王
I know, never as king.
永远都是拉格纳国王
Never as King Ragnar.
国王对一个卑微的预言家有什么要求呢
What does a king require from a simple seer?
有一个城市叫巴黎
There is a city called Paris.
巴黎 是的 我曾见过它的入口
Paris. Yes. I have seen its gates.
我看到它的入口就在那里 在我眼前
And I see that its gates are already here, to my eyes.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是我说的意思
It means exactly as I have said.
我对所见之事从不说谎 拉格纳国王
I do not lie about what I see, King Ragnar,
只会偶尔有所保留
only sometimes I withhold things,
对那些无法承受现实的人类
for human beings cannot bear too much reality.
如果你真能看见
Then if you can see,
那告诉我 我是否能攻克巴黎
tell me if I will conquer Paris.
我能看到 不是生者
I can see that not the living,
而是亡者 会攻克巴黎
but the dead, will conquer Paris.
不是生者而是亡者
Not the living but the dead?
我还看见一位公主给熊带上王冠
And I also see that the bear will be crowned by a princess.
这对你不是什么好兆头 拉格纳国王
Which does not bode too well for you, King Ragnar.
别闹了 我不想跟你动手
Stop! I don't want to fight you.
安静 安静
Quiet! Quiet.
我决定了
I have made up my mind.
今年 我们将要去攻打巴黎
And this year, we shall attack Paris.
巴黎
Paris?
巴黎是什么
What is Paris?
这个问题问得好 哥哥
That is a good question, brother.
巴黎是法兰克亚的一个城市
Paris is a city in the country of Frankia.
下个问题
Next!
为什么不早点告诉我们
Why haven't you told us all about this before?
因为我现在告诉你们
Because I'm telling you now.
我能理解 这不会是件易事
I understand that this, this will not be easy.
据说 巴黎是一座很大
By all accounts, Paris is a huge,
有城墙 且森严壁垒的城市
walled, well-protected city.
那正是我们的子民
This is something that our people
企图占有或者梦想得到过
have never attempted or dreamt of before.
但我现在开始企图占有
But I have begun to think
开始梦想得到它
and dream of it.
艾塞斯坦
Athelstan.
来来来
Come! Come!
艾塞斯坦去过巴黎
Athelstan has been to Paris.
那位介绍给我英格兰的流浪者
And the wanderer who first told me about England,
也跟我讲过这座城市
he too told me about this city.
我们必须找到他
We must find him.
没错
Yes!
因为踏上征程需要希望与勇气
For it is good to travel with hope and with courage.
但最需要的还是智慧
But it is still better to travel with knowledge!
我们将占有那个地方
We will take this place!
你对我的承诺呢
What about your promise?
什么承诺
What promise?
去我的领地 去海泽比
To visit my Earldom. To go to Hedeby.
去见篡位者
To speak to the usurper.
卡尔夫
Kalf!
你知道我们为什么来
You know why we've come.
你篡夺了你曾发誓效忠的人的
You have usurped my rights and my lands,
王权和领土
to whom you were sworn in fealty and trust.
我要你把我的土地和头衔还给我
I expect you to hand both land and title back.
你好 卡尔夫
Hello, Kalf.
也许我们应该私下谈谈这事
Perhaps we might discuss these matters privately.
如您所愿 拉格纳国王
As you wish, King Ragnar.
请坐
Please, sit.
我希望能避免
I would prefer to avoid the
因为和你爆发内战而引起伤亡
unnecessary loss of lives fighting a civil war with you.
你不介意我叫你伯爵吧 卡尔夫
Do you mind if I call you Earl, Kalf?
来年春天
Come the spring,
我将去侵略一个叫做法兰克的国家
I will be invading a country called Frankia.
我想邀请你
And I would like to invite you,
你的人和船只 和我一起出征
your men and your ships, to join me on this expedition.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
-你将失去一切 -包括爵位吗
- You will lose everything. - Even my Earldom?
你是说我的爵位吧
You mean my Earldom.
那是你和我前妻的事了
That is between you and my ex-wife.
祝你好运
And good luck with that.
请坐吧 拉葛莎
Won't you sit down, Lagertha?
我知道你一定恨透了我
I know you must hate me.
都因为我是个地道的海泽比人
Just let me say that I was born here in Hedeby.
我属于这里 也非常荣幸当上它的伯爵
I belong here and have a fierce pride in being its earl.
我比你更适合
I have a better claim than you do
虽然我和大家一样都很钦佩你
even though I share the world's admiration for you.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表