剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
You were a brave man, Athelstan.
为此 我一直很敬重你
I always respected you for that.
你对我助益良多
You taught me so much.
你总认为自己软弱又纠结
You saw yourself as weak and conflicted,
但于我而言 你是如此无畏
but to me you were fearless
因为你总是勇于质疑
because you dared to question.
你为何非要寻死
Why did you have to die?
我们还有多少未竟之语
We had so much more to talk about.
我先前一直相信 死去要比活着好
I always believed that death is a fate far better than life,
因为死 你得以与自己所爱之人重逢
for you will be reunited with lost loved ones.
但我们不会再见了 挚友
But we will never meet again, my friend,
我有种预感
for I have a feeling that
你信奉的神不会让我进你们的天堂
your god might object to me visiting you in heaven.
我现在该如何是好
What am I to do now, hm?
你怎能就此离我而去
I hate you for leaving me.
你的离去让我痛心不已
I ache from your loss.
我的伤痛无以慰藉
There is nothing that can console me now.
我变了
I am changed.
你也一样
So are you.
宽恕我 挚友
Forgive me, my friend,
不求你宽恕我的过往
not for what I have done.
但求你宽恕我即将要犯下的罪
But for what I am about to do.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表