剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
别担心 比约恩
Don't worry, Bjorn.
我会先完成船上的活儿
I will finish the boats.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
请将此事告知我们的兄弟
tell our brothers about this.
他们是谁
Who are they?
那是卡尔夫
That's Kalf.
那些船曾属于我
Those were my ships once.
而现在它们却载着卡尔夫来了卡特加特
Now they bring Kalf to Kattegat.
卡尔夫
Kalf!
拉格纳国王
King Ragnar!
卡尔夫
Kalf.
您好
Greetings.
我愿追随您一同
I join you in the expectation
走向我们史上最伟大的战争
of the greatest raid in the history of our people.
这个大块头是谁啊
Who is this chunk of meat?
这是齐格弗里德伯爵
This is Earl Siegfried.
拉格纳王 我的战船士兵都将听命于您
Lord Ragnar. I put my ships and my warriors at your disposal.
我想你一定记得霍里克王的儿子
I'm sure that you remember King Horik's son,
还有博格首领的遗孀
and the widow of Jarl Borg.
他们也愿加入这次战争
They also have expressed a desire to take part in our raid.
恩朗德 托尔薇
Erlendur. Torvi.
我必须得说 我有点...
I have to say that... I am a little...
没预想到你们会来
caught off guard, seeing you here.
我想你放我一条生路总是有理由的
I figured there was a reason you spared my life.
也许就是为了这个吧
Maybe it's for this.
我得问一句 韦塞克斯定居的事如何了
I have to ask, how is the settlement in Wessex?
很好
Good.
你不能无视他
You cannot ignore him.
我也没打算无视他
I'm not going to ignore him.
我们会并肩战斗
We are going to fight together
虽然他夺走了属于我的一切
even though he took away all that was mine.
我们的一切
All that was ours.
也许命定如此
Perhaps it was fated?
也许命中也注定我将拿回我的东西
And perhaps it is fated that I shall win it back some day.
拉葛莎
Lagertha.
看来你在这儿过的也挺好
I see you are making yourself comfortable here as well.
我来追随拉格纳国王
I have come to join with
和你一起去进攻巴黎
King Ragnar and you in the attack on Paris.
不论我们有和分歧
Whatever else divides us,
这个事实都将我们紧密联♥系♥
that simple fact unites us all.
我们会一起作战 或许
We will fight and perhaps, who knows,
还会一起战死
we will die together.
要是没死呢
And if we don't?
那我们就一起迈向未来
Then we will take care of the future.
我的未来还是你的未来
My future or yours?
恕我直言 对我来说
Forgive me, but it seems to me
我们的命运已然紧紧联♥系♥在一起
that our destinies are already locked together.
也许一直便是如此
And perhaps always have been!
你说是不是呢 拉葛莎
Wouldn't you agree, Lagertha?
别走啊
Don't hide away.
为什么呢
Why not?
因为母亲是最美丽的
Because there is nothing more beautiful than a mother.
你喝多了吧
You're drunk!
我想要你
I want you.
我知道 很抱歉
I know, and I'm sorry.
你已经太久没做了
It's been a long time.
你需要一个女人
You need to be with a woman.
我帮你找一个吧
Let's find you someone.
博格首领的遗孀托尔薇如何
Isn't that Torvi, the widow of Jarl Borg?
恩朗德根本就没在理她
Erlendur doesn't pay her any attention.
你会喜欢她的
You'd like her.
别这样
Don't do this.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我这么做是为了让你快乐
I'm doing this because I want you to be happy.
我父亲说快乐并不重要
My father says that happiness doesn't matter.
可你不是你父亲 比约恩·艾恩赛德
But you are not your father, Bjorn Ironside.
难道你还没发现吗
Or have you not realized that yet?
晚安 丈夫
Good night, husband.
罗洛
Rollo.
我跟你没什么话好说 神父
I have nothing to say to you, priest.
除了这个...
Except this...
你的臂环呢
Where is your arm ring?
哪去了
Where is it?
我想让你见一位很特殊的客人
I have someone very special I want you to meet.
这位是辛里克
Meet Sinric.
我给你说过的流浪者
The wanderer I told you about.
就是他引领我前往英格兰的
It was he who guided me to England.
[法兰克语]
[法兰克语]
[法兰克语]
[法兰克语]
[法兰克语]
你会说法兰克人的语言
You speak the language of the Franks.
不仅如此
Not only that.
他还知道怎么找到塞纳河河口
He also knows how to find the mouth of the Seine.
-你要喝点吗 -要
- Are you thirsty? - Yes.
你丈夫会去巴黎吗
Your husband, he will come to Paris?
我也会去
And so shall I.
我拒绝被留在后方
I refuse to be left behind.
你很勇敢
You have courage.
我是维京人
I'm Viking.
从东南方沿南方航行
Sailing south by south-east,
我们就会来到塞纳河河口
we come upon the mouth of the Seine.
通向巴黎的大门
The gateway to Paris.
许多河流会流向大海
Several rivers empty themselves into the sea,
其中的暗礁与泥滩无比危险
and the reefs and mudflats are dangerous.
但这正是入口
But here is the entrance.
天堂的入口
The entrance to Paradise.
弗洛基
Floki!
弗洛基 你要干嘛
Floki, what are you doing?
我已得到神谕
I have had a sign.
什么神谕
A sign for what?
流血 牺牲
A sign that blood must be spilled.
我必须进行献祭
A sacrifice be made.
我日夜盼望的神谕终于到来
I have waited a long time for such a sign.
我已明确我的目标
And now my purpose is clear.
-什么目标 -这不是你该知道的
- What purpose? - It is not for you to know.
有的人渴求肉♥欲♥ 海尔格
Some men lust for women, Helga.
有的人渴求金子
And others lust for gold.
而我愿全心全意侍奉神
But I only lust to please the gods.
告诉我 你到底要去干什么
You must tell me what you are going to do.
我只能说 我要离开一段时间
I will only say that I am going away for a while.
但我必须隐匿行踪
But that no one must see me leave
你也不能告诉别人
and you must never tell anyone of my going.
快发誓
Do you swear?
快发誓
Do you swear!
我本不想伤害你的
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我知道
No. I know.
但我觉得你是要去伤害别人
But I think you mean to hurt someone.
比约恩
Bjorn.
抱歉让你困扰了
I'm sorry I have disturbed you.
没事
Don't be sorry.
我爱我的妻子 托尔薇
I love my wife, Torvi.
弗洛基
Floki.
神父
Priest.
主啊 请带走我的灵魂
Lord, receive my soul.
瞧我为了你啊
The things I do for you.
别看你这么瘦弱 艾塞斯坦
For such a little man, Athelstan,
你还挺沉的
you are terribly heavy.
我只能送你到这儿了
This is as close to your God as I can get you.
我从来不懂何为殉道者
I never knew what a martyr was.
我现在依然不懂
I still don't.
你是个勇敢的人 艾塞斯坦
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表