剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
They didn't really.
其实他们没有
But they could.
但是他们可以的
Wow. That is a really impressive resume, Thom.
哇 真是个令人印象深刻的履历 Thom
All I can say is, welcome to the team.
我只能说 欢迎加入我们
I'll gear up! All right.
我去做准备 很好
He seems great. Yeah.
他看起来很棒 是啊
Why is he available?
他为什么有空啊
What type of OCD does he have?
他得的是哪种强迫症
I don't know.
我不知道
I compulsively self-stimulate.
我强迫性地"自我刺♥激♥"
It's a physiological response that I have
这是我的一种生理反应
to highly stressful situations.
以应对高压环境
Thom. Yeah.
Thom 在
Look at this print. Hmm.
看看这个手印 嗯
We believe that this belongs to someone else
我们认为它是属于另一个人
who was in the house the night Margaret was killed.
Margaret被杀当晚那人就在这房♥里
Hmm. Please find out who it belongs to,
嗯 拜托找到它是谁的手印
or he could die.
否则他会死的
Oh, boy.
哦 天哪
Larry, we need a suspect,
Larry 我们需要一个嫌疑人
which means I need to ask you some tough questions.
也就是说我需要问你一些尖锐的问题
I know that this is hard, but...
我知道这很难受 但是
is there any chance that she was having an affair?
有没有可能她有外遇了
Of course not.
当然不会了
Margaret and I were happy.
Margaret和我很幸福
We had the perfect relationship.
我们之间的关系很完美
Well, you were having an affair.
你就有外遇啊
I was having sex outside the marriage.
我只是有婚外性行为
I'd hardly call that an affair.
我不会称之为外遇
An affair implies secrecy.
外遇意味着秘密
Wait, so Margaret knew about this?
等一下 Margaret知道这事
Of course. She knew everything about me.
当然了 她知道我的所有事
We were best friends.
我们是最好的朋友
We only had one fight our entire marriage.
整个婚姻中我们只吵过一次架
She wanted to put in a door here. I said window.
她想要在这装个门 我要窗户
I guess the lesson is "careful what you wish for".
我想这个教训是"小心事与愿违"
Hello?
喂
The night Margaret died, you said you didn't hear her scream
Margaret死的那晚 你说你没听到她的尖叫
because you were wearing headphones.
因为你当时带着耳机
So we're gonna recreate that scenario.
所以我们要重现那个场景
Is this where you were standing?
这是你当时站的地方吗
No, I wasn't standing, I was rollercising.
不 我不是站着 我是在跳轮滑操
Of course I could show you if I had my skate wrench,
当然如果我的轮滑扳手在 我就能做给你看了
but the police took it away from me.
但是警♥察♥把它没收了
Larry, we really need to focus here.
Larry 我们真得集中注意力了
So, Anne, why don't you start screaming.
Anne 你不如开始尖叫吧
We will see if we can hear you.
我们来看看能不能听到你的声音
Copy that.
收到
Help, help!
救命 救命
My husband is pushing me through the glass!
我丈夫正把我往玻璃上推
Larry, you're killing me!
Larry 你在杀害我
All righty, Anne, why don't you scream something else?
好了 Anne 你还是喊点别的吧
Oh, my bad.
哦 对不起
And be one with the sidewalk.
单脚滑地
And crab walk into toe jab.
螃蟹横步 再脚点地
And hip it into iceberg.
臀部顶出去 作冰山状
And snake walk.
再走蛇形步
Right on home.
再还原
Hold on!
等等
I can't hear Anne screaming.
我听不到Anne的叫声了
Your story checks out.
你的说法被证实了
Finally, some good news.
终于有点好消息了
Anne.
Anne
Anne?
Anne
Anne? Oh, my gosh, Anne!
Anne 我的妈呀 Anne
Oh.
噢
Oh, no, not another one.
别呀 别又来一个啊
So, slight hiccup.
出了点小问题
Seems here in Virginia,
看来在弗吉尼亚
they use footstones instead of headstones,
他们的墓碑在脚底而不是顶头
so we unearthed the wrong body.
所以我们挖错尸体了
No biggie.
小事儿
Luckily, I found a local to help us right the situation.
很走运 我找了个当地人帮忙恢复原状
All he wanted was 20 boxes of antihistamine.
他只要20盒抗组胺剂
Now...
现在
Oh.
噢
Slighter hiccup...
出了点更小的状况
The prosecution has requested a meeting.
检察官提出了一个会面请求
Turns out they don't want this to go to trial, either.
原来他们也不想上到庭审
So, now, they'll offer some plea.
所以现在他们会提出认罪协议
You know, it's all...
其实这都是
part of the dance.
套路的一部分
And lucky for me,
而走运的是
I got seven years of tap.
我可是走了七年的套路呢
Actually, can you just edit that last part out?
其实 你能把最后那段截掉吗
Death by electrocution.
处以电刑
Death by electrocution.
电刑处死
That is your offer?
这就是你的提议
It's the most compassionate means of execution.
这是最慈悲的死刑执行方式了
What's the least compassionate?
那最不慈悲的呢
Well, technically,
严格说来
death by bear is still in the books in this county.
被熊咬死仍然是这个县的法律
Where the hell am I?
我这是在什么鬼地方啊
A long way from home, counselor.
在离家很远的地方 律师
Why are you so desperate to kill Larry?
为什么你这么想Larry置于死地
It's nothing personal.
不是针对他这个人
I'm running for D.A., and as a woman,
我在竞选地检 作为女性
I need to be twice as qualified as any man,
我得比男性加倍胜任这个职位
which means I need a death-penalty conviction.
也就是说我需要一个死刑判决
I had my chance when I was younger,
年轻时曾有个机会摆在我面前
but let's just say I was not as refined as I am today.
但这么说吧 那时我不像现在这么文雅
You heard the defendant threaten
你有没有听到被告威胁说
to hand the victim's head to him?
要交出被害人的脑袋
I don't recall.
我不记得了
You don't recall?
你不记得
You did it! You little ***
你明明记得 你个小
Damn it, he's lying! Mother***
妈的 他说谎 妈了个
Mother***
妈了个
I will not let this one get away.
这一个我不会放过的
Well, right now all you have is circumstantial.
你现在掌握的都是间接证据
I know Larry didn't do it,
我知道Larry没有杀人
and I will have the evidence to prove it.
我会有证据证明的
I don't think either of those things is true.
我认为以上两点都是瞎扯
You have what we call in the south a "turd"
你手头掌握的 我们南方人叫"一坨屎"
and I'm afraid this case is unwinnable for you.
恐怕这案子你赢不了
We'll let the jury decide.
让陪审团来决定吧
And how do you think the jury will react to a man
你觉得陪审员会怎么看待一个
who loves his skate key more than he loves his wife?
爱轮滑钥匙胜过自己妻子的男人
It's a custom-made German skate wrench,
那是订制款德国产轮滑扳手
and I hate that I know that.
我恨自己居然懂这些
But I do believe in my client and my case,
但我相信我的客户和我的案子
so no deal on the plea.
所以 我们不会认罪的
If you want to make D.A., find someone else to kill.
你要当上地区检察官 另找个人来处死吧
Well, if you change your mind, here's my number.
你如果回心转意了 这是我的号♥码
Call me if you ever want to come over and see the honey pot.
想过来问候我的小蜜洞就打电♥话♥
How do you even sleep at night?
你晚上怎么能安心睡觉
Over the sheets, white cotton briefs,
躺床单上 穿白色纯棉小内♥裤♥
men's dress shirt unbuttoned down to here.
和男士衬衫 领口解开到这里
You're weird.
你是个怪胎
Hey.
嘿
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表