剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
Josh, this man's a genius.
Josh 这人就是个天才啊
W-What do I do with my hands?
那我的手该怎么办好
You keep them steady
你就把它们放稳了
by putting the caramel over the apple.
把手掌当焦糖 盖住苹果拳头
You try.
你试试
Did you kill your wife?
你有没有杀害你的妻子
I did not...
我没有
kill my wife.
杀害妻子
That just gave me chills. Now, finish with a smile.
我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 用笑容结束
Man, that caramel-over-the-apple thing
天啊 那个焦糖盖住苹果的手势
makes me think he may not have done it.
还真让我觉得他没干这事
Counselor, I'd like to pass on some advice.
大律师 我就赏你几句建议吧
What is going on with you?
你这是怎么了
You're redder than normal.
你比平时看起来红了好多
I have a minor rash due to a food allergy
我因为食物过敏起了点小红疹
not at all related to the stress of the trial.
跟庭审的压力一点关系都没有
Besides, would you ask that question to a man?
再说了 你会对着一个男的这么问吗
Part of that man's neck just flaked off in front of me.
我见过有男的脖子上直接掉皮屑的
I would advise you
我会建议你
not to put your client on the stand today.
今天不要让你的委托人出庭作证
It will not go well.
不会有好下场的
This verdict is inevitable,
庭审裁决已经不可逆转
but your reputation is still salvageable.
但你的声誉还是能救一救的
Why would I believe a word you say?
我♥干♥嘛要相信你嘴里吐出来的任何字
You shouldn't, and that's by design.
你确实不该信我 可这也是我设计好的
Which way am I coming from, Josh, which way?
我会从哪边发起进攻啊 Josh 哪边呢
I literally just saw that rash jump on your ear.
我刚是真看见红疹蔓延到你耳朵了
Call a doctor.
去看医生吧
Which way?
哪边啊
Which way?
哪边啊
Good afternoon, Mr. Henderson.
下午好 Henderson先生
Can you tell me what this is?
你能不能告诉我这是什么
It's a poem I wrote to Margaret
这是我写给Margaret的一首诗
on the morning she died.
写于她去世的那天早上
Would you mind reading it for us?
你能给我们念一念吗
"An angel sighs, an angel flies"
"天使在叹息 天使在飞翔"
"an ang..."
"天使在"
I can't finish.
我读不下去
I will.
那我来吧
You'll betray the words.
你念不出感情
"An angel lies next to me."
"天使在我身旁安躺"
Those are beautiful words.
这些诗句真美
And to anyone who finds it suspicious
有些人觉得事有蹊跷
that you would write her a loving poem on the day she was killed,
觉得你大可在她死的那天写情诗
can you tell me what these are?
那你能告诉我这堆是什么吗
That's the other 317 poems I wrote to Margaret,
那些是我写给Margaret其他317首诗
one for every Friday, because that was the day we met.
每周五一首 因为我们是在周五相遇的
Wow. You two were lucky to have each other.
哇哦 你们两个真是幸运 能拥有彼此
I am so sorry for your loss.
还请节哀顺变
No further questions.
没有其他问题了
Mr. Henderson,
Henderson先生
would you consider yourself to be an honest man?
你觉得你自己是个诚实的人吗
Well, of course.
这 当然啊
And what about Harrison Weeks?
那Harrison Weeks又怎么样呢
Is he an honest man?
他是个诚实的人吗
I'm sorry. What was the question?
抱歉 你刚刚问了什么
Objection. Irrelevant
反对 与本案无关
There's no one named Harrison Weeks involved in this case.
本案并未涉及叫Harrison Weeks的人
Overruled.
反对无效
But, Ms. Keane, I suggest you get to your point
但是Keane女士 我建议你赶快切入正题
and some calamine lotion.
还有去弄点炉甘石洗剂
Mr. Henderson,
Henderson先生
you claim to be an honest man,
你自称为一名诚实之人
but in truth, your whole life has been a lie.
但事实上 你的人生就是一场谎言
Your name is not even Larry Henderson.
你的名字甚至都不是Larry Henderson
Your birth name is Harrison Weeks,
你出生时的名字是Harrison Weeks
and you changed it after your mother mysteriously died
你母亲离奇死亡后 你就改名换姓了
when you were a boy, isn't that true?
那时你还是个孩子 这是否属实
That is true.
是的
I'm gonna take off.
我先走了
No further questions.
没有其他问题了
This is definitely bigger news than his third ball.
这消息绝对比他有三个蛋蛋更有爆♥炸♥性
Eh.
那倒未必
Do you understand
你是否清楚
how bad it looks for this gigantic revelation to come up
这件大事被揭露出来有多糟糕
right before closing arguments?!
这马上就到结案陈词了
Well, Josh, you have to look at things like,
Josh 你得换个角度看问题 比如
Take the caramel off that apple!
别跟我玩这个手势
I have heard the testicle story six times.
三个睾丸的事 我都听六遍了
How did this never come up?
为什么这事一次也没有提过
Because it's too hard to talk about.
因为这是痛苦往事 不忍♥追忆
Plus, the testicle story is a home run.
再说了 睾丸的故事可是光辉事迹啊
It all started with my mom's death.
一切都开始于我母亲的去世
I was 12 years old, and
当时我才12岁
I became depressed and went to a dark place.
我变得十分绝望 内心变得黑暗
Then one day,
然后有一天
I imagined that I was someone completely different,
我想象自己变成了完全不同的另一个人
and suddenly, everything seemed...better.
突然间 一切都变好了
When I turned 18,
当我18岁时
I decided to legally become someone else,
我决定合法地变成另一个人
and that dark place became
那段黑暗的时光已经成为
a distant memory...
一段遥远的记忆
until Adelaide died.
直到Adelaide去世
And then Margaret.
然后是Margaret的死
I thought of changing my identity again,
我有想过再一次换个身份
but what I did instead was
但相反 这一次我
to create a world in my head I can step into
在脑海里创造了一个世界
when things are difficult.
当生活变得艰难 我便走进去
Some people think that's me being aloof,
别人觉得我这是冷漠
but it's the only way I can make it through the day.
但那是我熬过去的唯一方式
I hope this makes sense. It does!
我希望这能够说得通 当然
And if I had known about it first,
但我要是早点知道
I could have made the jury understand it,
我就能让陪审团理解你
but Carol Anne used it to reveal you as a liar.
但Carol Anne利用这事 把你说成是骗子
She is a piece of work.
她真的是厉害啊
She must be really good at sex
她肯定是床上功夫了得
for you to be interested in her.
你才对她那么感兴趣
Larry, come on.
Larry 拜托
Josh, I don't know about the law, but
Josh 我不懂法律 但
do we get any doovers? No.
我们可以重新来过吗 不可以
All right, the only way to have something struck from the record
行了 唯一能将证词判定无效的方法
is if it was obtained illegally.
就是证明这是非法得来的
Who else knew about this?
谁还知道这件事
Well, not a soul, the court records were sealed.
谁也不知道 法庭记录都被封存了
The only place the name Harrison Weeks even exists
Harrison Weeks这名字只出现在
is on my baby pictures I keep in my top drawer.
我上层抽屉里的婴儿照上
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm just stretching, Counselor.
我只是在舒展身体 律师
Don't get any ideas. I won't.
你可别会错意哟 我才不会呢
but you're lying in my client's bed.
但是你躺在我委托人的床上
Oh, my God.
喔 天啊
There's nothing in here but loose change, loose joints,
这啥也没有 只有零钱 几个大♥麻♥卷
and a ton of hotel toiletries.
和一堆宾馆洗漱用品
No, They want you to take them.
不是 他们想让你带走的
Larry, there are no pictures here. What?!
Larry 这没什么照片 啥
Carol Anne must have taken the baby pictures during the jury visit.
Carol Anne一定是在陪审团参观时拿走了婴儿照
There's just no way to prove it.
可惜没有办法证明
Or is there?
或者 要是有呢
Why, what have you got?
怎么 你有什么办法
Nothing. I'm just asking a question.
没啥 我就是问问而已
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表