剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
Are we gonna do that every single time
每次都要这么喊吗
we actually have... Murder board!
我们其实 线索板
Murder board! Murder board!
线索板 线索板
Everybody... Anne,
各位 Anne
the timeline is supposed to be of Margaret's last day,
时间线应该是Margaret最后一天的
not her entire life.
不是她整个人生
And I'm not quite sure how that is relevant.
而且我不确定这个怎么会相关
I gotta say, I'm disappointed by this whole Hall of Records thing.
我得说我对这种档案馆很失望
I mean, I was picturing more like a... a Guinness Book-of type situation.
我以为是吉尼斯纪录那种样子呢
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm a little tired.
不好意思 我有点累
Did you know that there's an explosion
你知道吗 有个爆♥炸♥声
outside of my apartment every morning at 5:00 A.M.?
每早5点都要在我家外面响一次
Yeah, that's 'cause you live in the East Peck Historical District.
知道啊 因为你住在东佩克历史街区
East Peck has a rich history,
东佩克拥有悠久的历史
being the site of the Civil War's largest mass surrender.
是南北战争中最大规模投降的发生地
Right here, the East Peck Militia
就在这里 东佩克民兵组织
accidentally fired a cannonball on their own man,
不小心朝自己人发射了加农炮
causing them to immediately lay down their arms.
导致本方军队瞬间缴械投降
Now, that act of cowardice saved a lot of lives on both sides.
此项懦弱之举 拯救了双方无数人免遭战祸
So to commemorate that momentous occasion,
为了纪念这个重要事件
we fire that very same cannon 5:00 P.M. and 5:00 A.M. every day,
我们每天早晚5点各发射一次加农炮
since the historians did not specify whether it was day or night.
因为历史学家并未明确到底是早上还是晚上
Right here, we got my great-great-great- grandfather uncle,
这里伫立着我的曾曾曾祖伯父
Lieutenant Colonel Reid Reed,
Reid Reed中校
though, ironically, he… he could not read.
虽然很讽刺 他并不识字
Sorry it took so long to find the file you wanted.
抱歉这么久才找到你们要的文件
Here's the log of all easements granted from 1975 to 1976.
这是1975到1976年间授发的地役权记录
No, we were looking for
不 我们找的是
what Margaret Henderson came in for
Margaret Henderson来这里所查阅的资料
on March 1st of this year.
她是今年3月1日那天来的
I'll be... just a minute.
那 稍等一下
Oh, *** me.
噢
Okay, let's see how you do on the stand.
好啦 看看你在证人席上表现怎样
Mr. Henderson, how are you? Fantastic!
Henderson先生 你好吗 非常好
Okay, let's try not to be so excited that you're on trial.
咱尽量别那么兴奋 你还在受审呢
Mr. Henderson,
Henderson先生
would you describe your wife as a happy woman?
你认为你的妻子幸福吗
Objection! Speculation.
反对 这只是推测
Overruled. I want to see where she's going with this.
反对无效 我想看看她接下来会怎么说
No, just answer the question. Just be yourself.
别 只用回答问题 做自己就好
Can I do a voice?
我能出怪声吗
Dad!
爸
Come on, okay? This is serious.
别闹了 好不 这很严肃的
You're right. Sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
Oh, my God!
我的天
Unh-unh. Still me.
啊啊 还是我
Mr. Henderson,
Henderson先生
did the cable guy ever show up
最后有线公♥司♥的人来了吗
on the evening that you murdered your wife?
在你谋杀妻子那晚
No, he didn't,
没 没来
and it's been a nightmare trying to get someone over to the house ever since.
从那之后再叫人来就很难了
Dad, you just admitted to killing her.
爸 你这就是承认了谋杀
That's a "Gotcha" Question! You...
那是个陷阱问题 你
Oh, you're good.
噢 你真棒
If you were the prosecutor, I'd definitely get the chair.
你要是检察官的话 我肯定要上电椅了
Let's do more.
我们继续
Why was Margaret
为什么Margaret
looking at the records of Davis Tobacco & Candy?
会查看戴维斯烟草糖果公♥司♥的记录
Larry said when Margaret's dad died,
Larry说Margaret父亲去世后
he left the company to Jeremiah,
他把公♥司♥留给了Jeremiah
but according to this,
但根据这个记录
it was supposed to go to Jeremiah and Margaret.
应该是留给他们兄妹二人的
So Margaret owned half the company?
所以Margaret有一半的公♥司♥所有权
That's probably what she found out the day she died.
这可能就是她死的那天发现的
You know what I'm thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗
Don't say "ghost ticket."
不许说"鬼魂罚单"
I wasn't gonna.
我没想说
Don't say "one-armed man."
不许说"独臂人"
Okay, you go.
好吧 那你说
Under "Suspects",
在"嫌疑人"那一栏
put a picture of Jeremiah Jefferson Davis.
贴上Jeremiah Jefferson Davis的照片
Murder board. Murder board.
线索板 线索板
Murder board! That one's on me.
线索板 贴错了 都怪我
Murder board!
线索板
Mr. Davis,
Davis先生
may I have a word?
我们能谈谈吗
How in the world did you get past security?
你是怎么通过安保的
They don't normally allow your kind
通常他们不会让你这种人
into this country club.
进乡村俱乐部的
What?
什么
I was just at the East Peck Hall of Records.
我刚刚去了东佩克档案馆
Did you know when your father died,
你知道你父亲去世时
he left his company to both you and Margaret?
把公♥司♥留给了你和Margaret两个人吗
It was a clerical error, quickly corrected.
那是笔误 很快就纠正过来了
So, you don't think it's a little weird that
那你不觉得这有点怪怪的
hours before your sister was murdered,
在你妹妹遇害的几个小时前
she was digging around the ownership records of your company?
她在调查你公♥司♥的所有权记录
Son, the Davis Tobacco & Candy Corp.
小伙子 戴维斯烟草糖果公♥司♥
has been handed down from gentleman to gentleman for generations.
一代一代都是在男人手中传承
Now,
现在
if you'll excuse me,
请允许我失陪一下
you are interrupting a gentlemen's game.
你在打扰一项绅士运动
Oh, ***!
噢
Uh, mark that a 3 on this hole.
记这个是三杆进洞
Just out of curiosity,
我只是好奇
where were you, the night Margaret was murdered?
Margaret遇害的那晚你在哪里
After my round was done,
我那轮高尔夫打完后
I had dinner with my caddy.
和球童一起吃晚饭
So you won't mind if I talk to him.
所以你不介意我找他聊聊
Son, I would caution you
小伙子 我警告你
not to put your Northeastern nose where it doesn't belong.
别用你东北人的鼻子瞎打探
And, uh, learn how to behave on a golf course.
另外 学学高尔夫球场上的规矩
Let's go, Josie!
我们走 Josie
Oh, *** me!
噢 我了个
Mr. Henderson, where were you on the night of the murder?
Henderson先生 谋杀当晚你在哪里
I was Rollercising in the yard.
我在院子里跳轮滑操
Where were you two nights ago?
你前天晚上在哪里
Because I went to bed at 11:00 P.M. and I didn't hear you come in.
我11点上♥床♥睡觉时 还没听到你回来
You know what? We're done here. We're not doing this.
我想说 就到这吧 我可不想继续
I'm going to allow it.
可我准许提问
I was on a date.
我去约会了
And this "date", does he have a name?
这个所谓"约会" 他有名字吗
Clanton. I'm sorry. Can you repeat that?
Clanton 没听清 请再说一遍
Clanton.
Clanton
Let the record show that my daughter is "dating"
请记录我女儿正在"约会"
a man who drives a riding mower into town.
一个开着割草机进城的人
Okay, I went to go break up with him.
好吧 我是去和他分手的
And then he bought me a shaved ice, so I felt bad.
然后他给我买♥♥了刨冰 我觉得很抱歉
And what happened after he bought you the shaved ice?
他给你买♥♥刨冰之后发生了什么
Nothing.
什么也没发生
I went straight home.
我直接回家了
I remind you, Ms. Henderson,
我要提醒你 Henderson小姐
you are under oath.
你可是宣过誓的
And I will remind you we're supposed to be interrogating my father!
我也提醒你 咱要审问的人是我爸
No further questions.
没有其他问题了
Okay, so,
就是说
you were with Mr. Davis the night his sister was murdered.
Davis先生妹妹遇害那晚 你和他在一起
Are you reading that?
你是在照着那个读吗
Story checks out.
两边证词对上了
What I followed of it.
就我听到的而言
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表