剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
So, Larry, that was, uh, quite the game last week, huh?
那Larry 上周的比赛真不错啊
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
How long you been a Pecker fan?
你什么时候开始喜欢佩克队(鸡♥巴♥)的
Junior year in college.
大学三年级的时候
I was showering with the swim team. Okay.
有次我和游泳队一起洗澡 好了
He was talking about football, Larry.
他说的是橄榄球 Larry
And again, you're not supposed to talk to the jury.
再说一次 你不应该和陪审员说话
He spoke to me first! I'm not rude.
是他先开口的 我又不是没礼貌
Just go out into the back yard and...
你还是去后院里
be there.
呆那儿吧
Do not say a word.
千万不要说话
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm just stretching, Counselor.
我只是在舒展身体 律师
Don't get any ideas. I won't.
你可别会错意哟 我才不会呢
But you're lying in my client's bed.
但是你躺在我委托人的床上
And that makes your lewd assumptions okay?
这样你就可以胡思乱想吗
No means no.
说了不行就是不行
You didn't say no.
你刚也没说不行
I didn't, did I?
我是没说 是不是
Hey, throw me the ball.
嘿 把球扔给我
I know you're trying to paint your client in a different light,
我知道你想帮你的委托人洗白
but it's gonna take a lot more than planting some football pennants and beer nuts
但摆些球队旗和啤酒花生 还远远不够
and mechanic's magazines.
基械杂♥志♥也不够的
I actually didn't plant that.
这还真不是我放的
Doesn't matter. The jury will see who your client really is.
不要紧 陪审团会看清你委托人的真面目
That's my goal.
这正是我要做的
Josh!
Josh
Don't be Larry.
不要是Larry
Josh!
Josh
Don't be Larry.
不要是Larry
He just threw the ball.
他只是扔了个球
I didn't say a word!
我啥话也没说
Larry Henderson's latest victim
最新一位受到Larry Henderson袭击的受害者
Phil Breman, AKA juror number 9,
Phil Breman 也就是9号♥陪审员
has been taken to East Peck County Hospital
被送到了东佩克县医院
where he is recovering
他恰好住在
in the room just vacated by previous Henderson victim,
上一位受害者刚空出来的病房♥里休养
Alfonzo Prefontaine.
即Alfonzo Prefontaine
This hospital room is now officially being called
这件病房♥现在被正式命名为
the Larry Henderson Room.
Larry Henderson病房♥
More after this.
广♥告♥过后 精彩继续
**The choice is clear, it's East Peck Glass*
*明晰好选择 东佩克玻璃
Oh, come on! I love that commercial!
别关啊 我爱死这个广♥告♥了
I'm not sure everyone is grasping
我不确定是不是每个人都明白
what a disaster yesterday was.
昨天发生的灾难
We don't have Margaret's cellphone.
我们找不到Margaret的手♥机♥
Larry's former lover is now ready to testify against him.
Larry的旧情人现在准备出庭指证他
And what was the third thing?
还有第三件是什么来着
Ah, yes!
啊 对了
We have replaced our sole sympathetic juror
唯一一个对我们表示同情的陪审员
with Mrs. Kratt, who actively hates you.
被换成了Kratt女士 她非常讨厌你
She does.
的确
She gives subtle clues through her body language.
她的肢体语言暗示了这一点
I saw her shake her fist and whisper,
我看到她晃着拳头 小声说
"I hate him!"
"我讨厌他"
She's right.
她是对的
I saw her upstairs looking through my closets.
我看着她上了楼翻看我的壁橱
I better go check my garage. What for?
我最好去检查下我的车♥库♥ 为什么
That *** may have taken my bowling pins! No, Larry,
她可能顺走了我的保龄球瓶 别 Larry
please just calm down and go get ready for trial.
请你冷静一下好好准备庭审吧
Carol Anne is putting Alfonzo on the stand today.
Carol Anne今天让Alfonzo出庭作证
You think she'll bring up me
你觉得她会提起我
throwing him out the window?
把他扔出窗外的那件事吗
You know, I think she might.
我觉得可能吧
Oh
哦
Okay, that guy in court is not going to help us win.
好了 这家伙在法庭上一点忙都帮不上
We need hard evidence.
我们需要确凿的证据
Do we have any leads on Margaret's phone?
我们有任何关于Margaret手♥机♥的线索吗
No, but I do have a line on a guy who can help.
没有 但是我知道有个人可以帮我们
In order to access the information on Margaret's phone,
为了获得Margaret手♥机♥上的信息
I have reached out to the best hacker in town.
我和东佩克最好的黑客搭上了线
Here we go, pumpkin.
我们走吧 小南瓜甜心
You know, I've asked you a couple times to stop calling me that.
我和你说过很多次 不要那样叫我
Our first fight.
我们第一次吵架哟
Are you...
你是
Hackille O'Neal?
Hackille O'Neal吗
Maybe.
可能是
I need to access the data on a missing cellphone.
我需要访问一部丢失手♥机♥里的数据
Is that all?
就这点要求吗
It should be about two minutes.
大概两分钟搞定
Oh, great.
噢 太棒啦
What's the password?
密♥码♥是什么
We don't know it.
我们不知道
Oh. That's, like, gonna be a hard no.
噢 这就 这我就做不到了
Seriously? Phones are tough.
逗我呢 手♥机♥很难黑进去的
My expertise lies more in the areas of social media,
我比较擅长的领域是社交媒体
getting access to people's webcams.
获取人们的网络摄像头
Hold on. Can you access
等下 你能读取
anyone's computer?
任何人的电脑吗
Pretty much.
差不多吧
I have these friends.
我有几个朋友
I can't say their names.
我不能透漏出名字
let's just call them jurors 1 through 12.
就称他们为陪审员1到12号♥吧
If I could dig up dirt on just one of these friends,
如果我能挖出其中一个朋友的黑料
I could take him down,
我就可以扳倒他
you know, in a friendly way.
当然 以十分友善的方式
Hackille is on it.
包在Hackille身上
The people would like to call the defendant's lover and former trainer,
公诉人想要传唤被告的情人兼前健身私教
Alfonzo Prefontaine.
Alfonzo Prefontaine
Well, my biggest fear about Alfonzo's testimony
我对Alfonzo的证词最担心的地方
is that it might somewhat undermine my portrayal of
是它某种程度上会破坏我建立起的
Larry as a loving husband and family man.
Larry的忠诚丈夫以及顾家男人的形象
Will you describe, in graphic detail,
你可以仔细生动地描述一下
what happened on the weekend of February 11th
二月十一号♥那个周末发生了什么吗
when Mr. Henderson's wife
就是Henderson先生的妻子
was away on her Audubon Society getaway?
参加奥杜邦学会旅行的那天
As I recall, after our workout,
据我回忆 健身结束后
we had a smoothie.
我们喝了一杯冰沙
And then we hit the sauna, and then...
然后去蒸了桑拿 再然后
to completion.
就结束了
I'm sorry. I missed that.
抱歉 我没有跟上
After your smoothie, did you...
喝完冰沙 你们是
to completion?
就结束了吗
Or what it Larry that...
还是说Larry
to completion?
然后才结束了
Oh, it was definitely Larry.
噢 肯定是Larry
So to be clear, after the smoothie, it was Larry who...
明确一下 喝完冰沙后 是Larry
to completion.
然后就结束了
Correct.
对的
Edna, could you just read back that last part for us, please?
Edna 你能给我们重读最后一部分吗
to completion.
然后就结束了
No further questions.
没有问题了
The court's gonna take 10 minutes to just...
法庭需要休庭十分钟去
He's lying.
他在说谎
It wasn't a smoothie. It was a pressed juice.
喝的不是冰沙 是压榨果汁
Your witness, Mr. Segal.
到你提问了 Segal先生
Wait. You should say this.
等下 你照着这个说
I can't say this stuff to him.
我不能对他说这样的话
All I can do
我能做的只有
is ask him questions based on his testimony.
依据他的证词来问他问题
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表