剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
Approaching Rolls-Royce, license plate "PECKER1".
接近牌照为PECKER1的劳斯莱斯
Ma'am?
女士
Is there a problem, Officer?
有什么问题吗 警官
Uh, you were driving 95 in a 30.
你在限速30迈的道路上开到了95迈
Was I? Oh.
有吗
I can't see a damn thing in these sunglasses.
我戴着这幅太阳镜 什么都看不到
Oh, much better.
好多了
Thank you for pulling me over.
感谢您拦下了我
I'm Lavinia Peck-Foster.
我是拉维尼亚·佩克-福斯特
I know who you are. Everyone knows who you are.
我知道你是谁 所有人都知道你是谁
You bought the police department our uniforms.
是你给我们警♥察♥局买♥♥的制♥服♥
Well, I can't have our boys in brown looking like turds.
我总不能让我们的警♥察♥ 穿着屎一样的棕色吧
Uh, why don't I just write you a warning?
要不我就给你个警告吧
I'll tell you what...
你看这样如何
save the paper,
省了那张纸
and I'll consider myself warned.
我会当你警告过了
Okay, Ms. Peck-Foster.
好的 佩克-福斯特女士
You get home safely.
一路顺风
You too.
你也是
Oh, uh, also, your taillight is out.
还有 你的尾灯坏了
Put it in the warning! Ta-ta.
算在警告里 再见
Ta-ta.
再见
Uh... also, you have a dead body in your trunk.
还有...你的后备箱里有具尸体
Oh, for sake, put it in the warning.
行吧 算在警告里面
No, no, no!
不不不
Lavinia Peck-Foster,
深受爱戴的东佩克第♥一♥夫♥人♥
the beloved First Lady of East Peck,
拉维尼亚·佩克-福斯特
has been arrested for the murder of her beloved husband, Edgar,
日前因涉嫌谋杀其深爱的丈夫埃德加被拘留
who was found dead in a suitcase
埃德加的尸体在行李箱中
in the trunk of her beloved car.
在她深爱的车的后备箱中被发现
For more on the town's reaction,
更多信息 请看
we go to Associate Mayor Hayes Dinkins.
副市长海耶斯·丁金斯接受的采访
Like all Peckers, this morning I am numb.
和其他佩克人一样 今天早晨我也很震惊
Lavinia is more than just a beautiful woman
拉维尼亚不止是一位
with an unparalleled sense of fashion.
拥有无与伦比时尚嗅觉的美丽女人
Her family name is literally emblazoned
在整个小镇的每块土地上
on every square inch of this town...
我们都能看到她醒目的姓氏
a town that her ancestors built
是她的祖先带领两三百名工人
with their own 200 to 300 workers.
建立了这个小镇
So, today, we ask all Peckers to come together
今天 就让我们一起祈祷
and pray that Lavinia Peck-Foster
拉维尼亚·佩克-福斯特能找到
hires the best lawyer her vast fortune can afford.
她巨额财富所能支付的 最好的律师
Am I surprised Lavinia Peck-Foster
我对拉维尼亚·佩克-福斯特雇佣我当律师
hired me to defend her? Not at all.
感到意外吗 当然不
The fact is, we're undefeated in murder trials.
事实上 我们在谋杀案件上拥有不败记录
1-0.
一比零
You're coming home. Thank you, Josh.
你可以回家了 谢谢你 乔许
Last year was, uh, a totally different situation.
去年的情形完全不一样
You know, I was an outsider from New York...
我不过是个纽约来的外乡人
a "Northeasterner," As the locals say.
按当地人的说法 一个东北人
Northeasterner.
东北人
He's a Northeasterner.
他就是个东北人
Witch!
巫师
But after the big win, I decided to move here,
但在那次巨大胜利后 我决定搬来这住
and I'm hoping to be a transplanted Pecker.
我希望能当一名佩克移♥民♥
Best part is, I still have my winning team.
最棒的是 我和我战无不胜的团队仍在一起
Hey, Anne. Sweet Jesus!
你好 安妮 天呐
Oh, you noticed.
你们也注意到了
I have a condition called "The Jumping Frenchmen of Maine,"
我患有 缅因州法国裔抽搐性运动障碍
where I leap to extreme heights when startled.
当我受到惊吓 就会跳得很高
It's very common...
在缅因州的
if you're a Frenchman...
法国裔中
and from Maine.
非常常见
Oh. Did you want something?
你需要什么吗
Attention all units,
各单位注意
we have a 10-6♥4♥ at the taxidermist.
动物标本发生事件 10-6♥4♥
Officer stoked to have the team back together again!
警官让他的队伍又聚在一起啦
Dwayne!
德维恩
Dwayne Reed is my lead investigator.
德维恩·里德是我的首席调查员
He's also currently working with the EPPD.
同时 他也在东佩克警局工作
Usually that would be a conflict of interest, but...
通常情况下 这会引起利益冲突
I got a feeling I'll be getting him back full time soon.
但我总觉得 他快回来做全职了
This is a Glock 17.
这是一把格洛克17型手♥枪♥
Now, I am the only one in this room professional enough
在这个屋子里 我是唯一够专业
to handle a Glock 17.
操作这个武器的人
Oh! Mother
妈妈呀
So, who's our new murderer?
这次的凶手是谁
Lavinia Peck-Foster.
拉维尼亚·佩克-福斯特
Oh, no way.
不会吧
I quit.
我不干了
What's wrong?
怎么了
If we lose this case, Lavinia's so loved,
拉维尼亚深受爱戴 如果我们输了这个案子
we're gonna get run out of town on a stake,
我们会被镇子的人逼受火刑的
and I'm afraid of stakes.
我怕死火刑了
Plus, the Pecks and the Reeds have been feuding forever.
况且佩克家和里德家向来交恶
In fact, it was the Pecks
事实上 就是佩克家
that connected the name "Reed" With "Feces,"
把里德和排泄物联♥系♥在了一起
gave us the expression, "Oh, you stepped in Reed,"
甚至有了一种表达 你踩到里德了
and, "Dang, somebody take a Reed in here?"
好臭啊 有人在这里德了吗
I'm about to meet my client for the first time.
我将要第一次会见我的客户
Now, I can't imagine it's easy for someone
我知道对拉维尼亚·佩克-福斯特这种名人
of Lavinia Peck-Foster's stature to spend a night in jail,
在监狱过夜一定十分难熬
so I smuggled in a small package of cookies
所以我偷偷带了包饼干进来
just as a gesture to let her know someone cares.
只为表现出一种姿态 让她明白 有人在乎她
Mrs. Peck-Foster, I am Josh Segal, your lawyer.
佩克-福斯特女士 我是你的律师 乔许·西格尔
I brought you these cookies, but I see that you're covered.
我给你带了些饼干 但我看出来你很受照顾了
Nonsense, Lawyer.
瞎说 律师
You can never have enough Lorna Du-ah-nes.
洛娜 杜阿纳永远吃不够
Anyway, it's a... it's a real honor to meet you.
不管怎么说 很荣幸能见到你
The honor is mine.
是我的荣幸
You're the one that got off that murderer Larry Henderson.
你可是为那个杀人犯拉里·亨德森辩护过的
We had a video of an owl killing Larry's wife,
我们有视频 证明是猫头鹰杀了拉里的妻子
and yet 80% of people in East Peck
但东佩克仍然有八成的人
still think Larry was guilty.
认为拉里是有罪的
In fairness, he didn't help his cause.
老实说 他自己帮了倒忙
So, tell me what happened the night Edgar was killed.
埃德加被杀那晚发生了什么
It was the best night of the year... the Peck Gala.
那真是一年中最棒的一天...佩克之夜
Edgar disappeared during the party.
埃德加在聚会时就没影了
Not unusual.
很正常
I went looking for him, and the officer found him in my trunk.
我出去找他 但警官却发现他在我车里
Very unusual.
很不正常
Lawyer...
律师大人
Lavinia.
拉维尼亚
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
My last client was a hugger,
我上一个客户没事就喜欢抱抱
and I just get this feeling that you may not be.
我估计你可能不是这样
It's just that I feel foolish...
我觉得自己太傻了...
crying in front of a stranger.
竟然当着陌生人面哭
I've never been...
我从来没有...
alone.
孤单过
Well, I am not a stranger, and you are not alone.
我不是什么陌生人 你也并不孤单
Why would someone do this?
为什么有人要杀他
Let it out. Let it out.
没事了 都过去了
Whyyyyyy?!
为什么
Why?!
为什么
It's great to be back.
回来的感觉太爽了
Lot of good memories in this courthouse...
这间法♥院♥满满都是温馨回忆啊
like when the judge overturned my client's guilty verdict
比如法官推♥翻♥了我当事人的有罪判决
and...
还有...
when an extra Twix fell out of the vending machine.
自动售货机多掉了一包特趣巧克力出来
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表