剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
So it all comes down to this.
这个时刻终于来到了
I've given everything I have to this case.
我把一切都献给了这个案子
How do I feel?
我感觉如何
I'm literally sick right now.
我现在真的感觉很不舒服
Eleven minutes of deliberation.
陪审团只花了十一分钟审议
It takes eight minutes to get to the jury room,
他们走到陪审员室就要八分钟
and that's if you run,
这还是用跑的
and at least four minutes to pick a foreman.
选个首席陪审员又至少花去四分钟
But then again, who knows?
不过话说回来 谁知道呢
I mean, East Peck is actually west of North Peck,
连东佩克都其实在北佩克的西边
so anything's possible in this town.
这个小镇上什么都可能发生
I feel relaxed.
我感觉很轻松
I did everything in my power to convict Larry Henderson.
我尽全力让Larry Henderson被定罪
Now it's in God's hands.
现在就是听天由命了
And if the good Lord wants to use me
如果上帝想借我之手
as the instrument to kill him,
杀掉他
I will humbly submit to His plans.
我会谦逊地遵从他的计划
And if Jesus is unsure,
如果上帝不那么确定
he should just ask himself, "What would Carol Anne do?"
他应该问问自己 "Carol Anne会怎么做呢"
All rise!
全体起立
Be seated.
请坐
I understand the jury has reached a verdict.
我了解到陪审团已经做出判决了
We finally did, Your Honor.
我们终于做出决定了 法官大人
I think this is your lunch order.
我想这是你们的午餐订单
Oh. Flip it over.
哦 把它翻过来
I thought "Barbecue" was a little flippant.
我就觉得判决"烧烤"有点轻率
Will the defendant please stand?
请被告起立
Remember, even if the verdict doesn't go our way,
记住 即使判决结果不利于我们
we still have the appeals process.
我们还可以走上诉的程序
Josh, I'm completely at peace with whatever happens.
Josh 无论发生什么 我都会心平气和
On the charge of murder in the first degree...
对于一级谋杀的罪名
Darn it, I do not have my reading glasses.
该死的 我没戴我的阅读眼镜
Oh, here. I'll do it. I'll do it.
哦 给我 我来读吧
Okay, here we go.
好的 让我们开始吧
We, the jury, find the defendant, Larry Henderson...
陪审团一致判决 被告Larry Henderson
guilty as charged.
罪名成立
See you!
再见了
We got a runner.
这儿有个逃跑的
Unbelievable. Now I'm a flight risk.
难以置信 现在我成有"飞"逃风险的人了
In all fairness,
说句公道话
you ran out of court and were on your way to the airport.
你的确跑出法庭直奔机场
Hey, Dad.
嘿 老爸
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
Oh, my God, Josh, what the hell do we do?
我的天哪 Josh 我们该怎么办啊
First of all, take off your sunglasses.
首先把你的墨镜摘下来
They're disrespectful to the court. Okay.
它们是对法庭的不尊重 好的
Oh, my God. Put your sunglasses back on.
天哪 把墨镜戴回去吧
Okay. Let's not panic. It's not over.
好的 我们别慌 还没结束呢
Just don't think about
不要去想着那个
the guy in the black hood that came in the back door.
从后门进来披着黑斗篷的男人
Or the bear that came in with him.
或是和他一起进来的那头熊
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
You come over to congratulate me?
你是来祝贺我的吗
Why? You're not pregnant, are you?
怎么 你又没怀孕 不是吗
Seriously, are you?
说真的 你有怀孕吗
Relax. I don't have a bagel in the oven.
放松 我肚子里没有纽约种
Offensive, but reassuring.
很冒犯 但也让人安心了
I know how badly you want a death sentence,
我知道你有多想要死刑
but I also know that you are a kind person...deep down.
但我也知道你内心深处是很善良的
Please,
我请求你
show some mercy.
仁慈一点
All rise!
全体起立
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的 你不会有事的
Be seated.
请坐下
Mr. Henderson, before you are sentenced,
Henderson先生 在你被判刑之前
would you like to address the jury?
你有什么想对陪审团说的吗
Yes.
有的
To the men and women of the jury,
陪审团的先生和女士们
I know you had a tough decision to make,
我知道你们要做出一个艰难的决定
so in considering the sentence,
所以在考虑量刑时
I beg you to keep in mind,
我希望你们记住
if you execute me...
如果你们决定处决我
I will haunt each and every one of you
我会化身厉鬼缠着你们每一个人
for all the days of your life!
缠着你们一辈子
You will hear me rollerskating in your attic!
你们会听到我在你们的阁楼上轮滑
Pennies will float across the room!
硬币会在房♥间里漂浮
Try lighting a match. See how that goes.
点根火柴试试 看看会发生什么
Spoiler alert.
让我剧透一下
If that is all,
如果你说完了
I will now instruct the jury on sentencing.
我现在要将量刑告知陪审团
Your Honor...
法官大人
the people would like to amend its recommendation
公诉人想调整量刑建议
from death to life in prison without parole.
从死刑 调整至无期徒刑不得假释
Wait, what? Seriously?
等下 什么 真的吗
You've been trying to kill this man for six months.
你花了六个月置这个男人于死地
Maybe I was bluffing.
可能我只是虚张声势
Dang! No execution today?
该死的 今天没有处决吗
I can't believe it!
我简直无法相信
Mr. Henderson,
Henderson先生
you are sentenced to life without parole
你被判处无期徒刑 不得假释
at the maximum-security facility on Peck Island.
在佩克岛上安保等级最高的监狱中服刑
Wait, an island?!
等下 在岛上啊
Josh, get me sunscreen and bring pants!
Josh 我要防晒霜 还有短裤
I don't wanna go, Josh!
我不想走 Josh
Summer, my little girl,
Summer 我的孩子
if you ever get married,
如果你结婚了
promise me you'll do it in this prison.
答应我 你会在这个监狱里举♥行♥婚礼
Oh, my God, Josh, my dad's in jail. Summer.
天哪 Josh 我爸进监狱了 Summer
And I'm gonna have the worst wedding ever!
而我要办个史上最差的婚礼了
Summer, I know this is hard,
Summer 我知道这很困难
but we have to be strong... for Larry.
但是为了Larry我们也得坚强一些
Josh, I want to give you this.
Josh 我想给你这个
Something to remember me by,
一些可以记住我的东西
in case we never see each other again.
以防我们再也见不到彼此了
Goodbye!
再见
It's his skate wrench.
是他的轮滑扳手
Yup, I'm back in New York.
是的 我回纽约了
I've got my old job,
找回了以前的工作
my old office.
还有以前的办公室
and yet, I can't stop thinking about the case.
可我还是不停地想着那个案子
There's got to be a reason
一定有什么原因
that Carol Anne didn't go for the death penalty.
让Carol Anne没有坚持死刑
She must know something.
她一定知道些啥
I have to figure out what that is and quickly
我得找出是什么原因 而且得快
because, frankly...
因为说实话
I'm worried about Larry.
我很担心Larry
I've been going over these crime-scene photos like 1,000 times.
这些罪案现场的照片 我已经看了上千次
Look what I just found this morning.
看看我今天早上发现了啥
This was taken at 10:00 a.m. in Larry's garage the day after the murder.
这张是谋杀次日早上十点在Larry车♥库♥里拍的
This was taken an hour later.
这张是一小时之后拍的
Rake. No rake.
有耙子 没有耙子
Rake.
有耙子
No rake!
没耙子
That got me thinking about
这让我想到了
the unexplained scratches on Margaret's head.
Margaret头上那神秘的抓痕
You know, maybe this is the missing murder weapon.
这可能就是失踪的凶器
Maybe this is the smoking rake.
可能就是这个耙子
Seags! Hey!
Seags 嘿
Me, Gouldy, Cream Cheese, the Douche,
我 Gould仔 奶酪 讨厌鬼
going to Brooklyn to get weird. You want in?
要去布鲁克林找乐子 你要来吗
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表