剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
you're gonna be a great lawyer,
你就会变成更好的律师
whether you win or lose.
不论胜诉败诉
That's why I let you stay down here.
这就是我派你留在这的原因
Obviously, I want to win. Obviously.
显然 我想赢啊 十分显然
But in the event you should happen to lose,
但是你万一碰巧败诉
best to do it in a place like this, in the middle of nowhere,
就败在这种地方吧 前不着村后不着店的
where nobody important's gonna care.
反正无要人问津
Howard, I'm gonna care. And Larry's gonna care.
Howard 我会问津 Larry也会问津
I mean, the death penalty here is carried out by a bear.
这儿的死刑是由熊来执行的
That's why we don't get emotionally involved.
正因如此我们才不掺进感情
You're gonna figure it all out.
以后你就都会懂了
Real pleasure meeting you all.
很高兴认识你们所有人
Take care.
各位保重
Nice guy.
真是个好人
Big comb.
就是梳子大了点
As good as it was having Mankiewicz here,
尽管有Mankiewicz镇场挺好的
I'm relieved he's going back to New York.
他要回纽约我真是松了口气
Sure, he helped lead us to Bentman,
没错 他帮我们引出了Bentman这条线索
but it's not like I wouldn't have figured that out eventually.
但又不是说我自己终究想不到这一点
Besides, this is my case.
再说了 这是我的案子
I need to be in the driver's seat.
司机得由我来当
Like, literally, because I'm driving him to the airport. But,
说真的 我要开车送他去机场 但
when I get back, this case, all mine.
等我回来后 这个案子 全归我了
Howard! Please!
Howard 拜托
Josh?
Josh
Josh?
Josh
Bentman.
Bentman
Pigeons?
鸽子
Florist?
花市
Bentman.
Bentman
Hey, you guys.
嘿 小家伙们
Yeah, I'll bet you're all hungry.
我猜你们都饿了吧
Here you go, guys.
给你吃 小家伙
I will never forget about you.
不会忘了你们的
A little din-din.
吃饭饭
Bentman.
Bentman
Larry Henderson.
Larry Henderson
Well, it took you long enough.
你花的时间可真够久的呀
I figured someone from your team would've tracked me down months ago.
我以为你的人几个月前就会查我到这
You were at my house that night.
那天晚上你在我家
Okay, look,
好吧
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
Why the hell didn't you fix my cable?!
你到底为什么不给我修有线电视
Well, let's hope Bentman's here.
希望Bentman正在这儿
Whoa. Easy there.
哇噢 别紧张
Calm down. Calm down? You were there!
放轻松 叫我放松 当时你在场
Tell me what you saw that night!
告诉我你那晚看到了什么
Start talking!
你讲话啊
Okay. I --
好 我
There he is.
这不就是他嘛
Oh, Larry.
啊 Larry
So with Roger Bentman dead
现在Roger Bentman死了
We lost access to the only person who possibly knew
我们失去了唯一有可能知道
what happened at the Henderson house the night of the murder.
命案当晚Henderson家发生了什么的机会
The good news is, we had our film crew there,
好消息是 有跟拍团队在场
which proves that Larry was not directly responsible
可以证明Larry并非直接
for turning Roger Bentman into a stain on the sidewalk.
对Bentman摔落在路边负责任
Our thoughts and prayers
我们的哀思和祈祷
go out to the entire Bentman family,
与Bentman一家同在
and we are... Can we send them something?
我们深表 可以给他们表示点什么吗
His head was on backwards.
他的头都折到背后去了
Dwayne, can you handle that?
Dwayne 你能处理下这件事吗
I think that aspirin balloon's making a run for it.
我感觉那个阿司匹林气球要滑出来了
I'm gonna send them a Danish.
我要给他们送一份丹麦酥
My life is so full of holes.
我的生活满是疮洞
I have the Margaret hole,
有Margaret撞死的洞
the cheese hole,
有奶酪砸碎的洞
and the hole that Summer has left in my heart.
还有Summer在我内心留下的空洞
Oh, Larry, as much as I wish I could fill all your holes --
Larry 尽管我很想能填补你的洞
Nope. Heard it. Could we cut that out?
不对 听到不对了 这段剪掉吧
I will do whatever I can to help you win this case.
我会尽我所能帮你打赢这场官司
Oh, I know you will, Josh.
我知道你会的 Josh
But how am I gonna live my life after all this is over?
但是这一切结束之后我要怎么过活
You know, the good news is, it's a very small town.
你知道吗 宽心的是 这个镇子真的很小
Worst-case scenario,
最糟糕的情况
you start over someplace else
换个地方重新来过
where no one's heard the name Larry Henderson.
去个没人听说过Larry Henderson的地方
Get ready to hear the name Larry Henderson a lot.
准备好经常听到Larry Henderson这个名字吧
The rollercising poetry professor
这位热爱轮滑操的诗歌♥教授
is the defendant in a small-town murder trial
是一场小镇谋杀案中的被告
involving a bludgeoned wife,
该案涉及钝器致死的妻子
a cop in a coma, a severed arm,
一名昏迷中的警♥察♥ 一只断臂
and now, a cable repairman who plunged to his death.
现在 又牵涉一名坠楼身亡的有线修理工
You might remember the tiny town of East Peck, South Carolina,
大家或许还记得南卡州一个叫东佩克的小镇
form a 2005 E. Coli outbreak
2005年 当地爆发过大肠杆菌感染
that started in a local restaurant called Steak and Save.
感染始于一家名为省钱牛排的餐馆
All these people are here just for a trial date setting?
来这么多人就为了确定开庭日期吗
We made national news.
我们上了全国新闻
It's only gonna get worse after the trial starts.
开庭之后只会越来越糟
But we got this.
但不会有事儿的
Have you seen Summer?
你有见到Summer吗
Uh, not yet.
呃 目前没看到
But, you know, there's a lot of people.
但 你也知道 人太多了
No, I'm not nervous about the national media exposure
不 我根本不紧张全国媒体的曝光
because on my side, I have truth, justice,
因为和我站在同一边的 有真理和正义
and the murderer's daughter.
还有凶手的女儿
That is the real East Peck trifecta.
这才是真的东佩克三要素
Oh, there she is.
她在那儿
Oh, she's so beautiful.
她真是太可人了
Just like her mother.
就像她妈妈一样
I found this outside my door this morning.
我今早在家门口发现了这个
It's a picture of Carol Anne Keane and the horrible father that she hates
是Carol Anne Keane和她憎恨的恶父的合影
at a father-daughter dance in Raleigh, North Carolina...
他们去了北卡州罗利镇参加父女舞会
last week.
就在上个星期
I went from being so angry that she lied to me to
一开始我很生气她对我撒谎
to actually being jealous
后来我竟然很嫉妒
that she had this great relationship with her dad.
嫉妒她和她父亲关系如此融洽
And then someone reminded me...
然后有人提醒我
so do I.
我也一样
That was me.
这事儿是我♥干♥的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hi, I'm Anne.
你好 我叫Anne
Yeah.
很好
I know.
我知道
Mankiewicz definitely has more experience trying murders,
Mankiewicz确实在凶案辩护上更有经验
but no one has more experience with Larry Henderson than I do.
但是没人比我对Larry Henderson更有经验
And that's why I'm the right guy to win this case.
正因如此我是打赢这案子的不二人选
You're a good lawyer.
你是名好律师
Thanks, Larry.
谢谢你 Larry
And a great friend.
还是个知心朋友
I'm a great friend.
我是个知心朋友
Howard, what are you doing back here?
Howard 你回来干嘛
This case has just gone national.
现在全国都在关注这个案子
Relax, Boobie. I'm taking over.
放松点 老弟 我来接手
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表