剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
So bad,
太想去了
but, like, I got some stuff I'm wrapping up here that...
但我这儿还有些收尾工作
You still working on the Henderson case? No.
你还在查亨德森案吗 没有
Dude.
老兄
you're obsessed, dude.
你沉迷太深了 兄弟
I'm not obsessed, dude.
我才没有沉迷呢 兄弟
I'm not obsessed, dude!
我没有沉迷 兄弟
Murder board. Murder board.
线索板 线索板
What do I miss the most?
我最怀念的是什么
Summer, Josh,
Summer Josh
and my routine,
还有我的舞步
but they're having gang tryouts this weekend.
但这个周末他们会举♥行♥帮派选拔
Hopefully, it's a Jets-Sharks type of thing.
希望会像火箭帮和鲨鱼帮一样吧
Also, I put on five pounds of muscle,
我锻炼增肌重了五磅
and ironically, learned how to kill someone.
讽刺的是 我还学会了怎样杀人
Yeah, I stayed in East Peck to be closer to my dad.
是的 为了能离爸更近 我留在了东佩克
He made me promise to try to sell the house, but...
他让我保证想法子卖♥♥掉房♥子 但是
I don't know.
我不知道
I keep holding out hope he's coming home somehow.
我还是抱有一丝他能回家的希望
So...
于是
I hired a broker that makes a sale a little less likely.
我找了个不太可能会卖♥♥出房♥子的经纪人
I got my real-estate license!
我考到房♥地♥产♥执照啦
It's not nearly as fun
论有趣 可比不上我以前
as I had losing a murder case with my best friends,
和最好的朋友输了一场谋杀官司
but I don't have a ton of options.
但是我也没那么多选择
I'm dyslexic, and I can't recognize faces.
我读写困难 还脸盲
Bright side,
往好的方面看
I get to be at Larry's house in case any clues come up.
一旦有什么线索 我能进入Larry的房♥子
Plus, I got my face on a bench.
另外 我的头像还被印在了长凳上
What has two thumbs and is back on the EPPD?
猜猜谁有两个拇指 还回到了东佩克警局
I am!
就是我
Reinstated, on probation.
已复职 在见习期
Like middle school all over again.
就像我的中学时光重现
The good news is, since I'm not "Field ready,"
好消息是 既然我不用出外勤
I can, uh, tool around the station
我可以 嗯 在警局里面转转
looking for any missing clues in the Henderson case.
找找亨德森案中遗漏的任何线索
Case closed.
结案
Josh!
Josh
Hey, listen, I need another favor.
嘿 听着 我要你再帮我个忙
Nope. There's no rake here.
没 这边没有耙子
Can I interest you in shards of glass,
你想不想了解下玻璃碎片
Larry's phone,
Larry的手♥机♥
a baggie of long, gray hair?
一袋长长的白发
Hold on.
打住
I-I don't remember any gray hair being submitted as evidence.
我不记得有任何白发被作为证据递交
Says it was found in the kitchen area,
说明上写的它在厨房♥被找到的
evidence number 85.
第85号♥证据
I would've remembered that.
我应该记得的呀
Oh, my God! You are not gonna believe this.
天呐 说出来你可能不信
It goes 83, 84, 86!
这边顺序是83 84 86
Then what? 87.
然后呢 87
Then what? Dwayne!
然后呢 Dwayne
Somebody stole this page out of the murder book!
有人把这一页从案件卷宗里面偷走了
They didn't want us to know about the hair!
他们不想让我们知道有这么个头发
Which means?
就是说啥意思呢
I'll tell you what it means.
我来告诉你啥意思
It means I'm catching the next flight to East Peck.
意思是我要赶下一班飞机去东佩克
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Well, look who came back.
哟 瞧瞧谁回来了
Kitten still smitten?
还疯狂迷恋着我呢
Why'd you get rid of the hair?
你为什么要除掉头发(体毛)
Some men like it that way.
有的男人喜欢我那样
Not what I meant.
我不是说这个
But...yes.
但是 是的
I'm talking about the gray hairs found at the crime scene.
我是说犯罪现场找到的白头发
Anything found at the crime scene was in the murder book.
犯罪现场的所有证物都在卷宗里
Really?
是吗
Because that page is conveniently missing from my murder book.
我的卷宗里那一页就恰好消失了
How dare you come in here, fully aroused, accusing me of such awful things.
你好大的胆子闯进来 情绪鸡动 血口喷人
I'm not aroused at all. Then you're of no use to me.
我一点都不鸡动 那你没用了
Okay, maybe you didn't take the page,
好吧 或许你没有拿走那一页
but I do think that you think Larry might be innocent
但我觉得 你认为Larry可能是清白的
and that is why you didn't go for the death penalty.
所以你才没有要求执行死刑
I know this was a tough loss for you,
我知道这次你一败涂地
but I've moved on.
但我已经朝前看了
If I Keane, you Keane.
如果我Keane(能) 你也Keane(能)
Well, guess what?
你猜怎么着
I Keane't.
我不能
So, you'll note that the backyard is murder-free,
你们会发现 后院是未发生过谋杀的
even though technically, half her body was found here.
尽管严格意义上 有半个尸体在这儿被发现
Anne!
Anne
Josh reopened the case!
Josh重启案件调查了
We're getting the team back together!
我们原班人马重聚了
Josh!
Josh
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
We're back!
我们重聚啦
Oh, hey! Hey!
哦 嘿 嘿
You're all here!
你们都来了
Oh, I wish I'd known I was having company.
真希望我早些知道有人来看我
I would've made a bowl of toilet raisin wine.
那样我就做一碗马桶葡萄干酒了
Oh, don't worry about it. That's okay. Aw, shoot.
哦 别担心 没关系 噢 该死
Oh, I can't believe Josh is back.
真不敢相信Josh回来了
Summer, you look fantastic.
Summer 你看去美极了
Hey, wh-where's Anne?
嘿 Anne去哪儿了
Uh, she came in with us.
她刚和我们一起进来的
We're going to get you out of here,
我们会把你弄出去的
but you can't kill any more guards.
但是你不能再杀♥警♥卫了
Anne, that's not Larry.
Anne 那人不是Larry
Oh.
哦
That's why he asked me to press my chest against the glass.
怪不得他要我把胸部贴在玻璃上
Shame on you.
不要脸
Anne! Come on over here!
Anne 快到这儿来
Hi!
嗨
Larry, we have some news. Yeah?
Larry 我们得到了些消息 什么
I got your phone out of evidence.
我把你的手♥机♥从证物里面带出来了
It's one of the great things about being a cop --
这是当警♥察♥最棒的事情之一了
you can take anything you want.
你想拿什么就拿什么
I keep it with me, because it reminds me you
我把它留在身边 因为它让我想起你
and your unlimited death plan.
和你无休止的杀人计划
Thank you, Dwayne. We also have a new lead.
谢谢你 Dwayne 我们还有个新线索
You finally unlocked Margaret's phone?
你们终于解锁了Margaret的手♥机♥
Oh, no. I keep trying, but no luck.
还没 我一直在试 但是没成功
YYou found my rake? No, not yet.
你 你们找到了我的耙子 没 还没
What the *** have you been doing with your time?
那你们这段时间都干了些啥
I'm sorry. I spent two days in the hole. I lost my people skills.
抱歉 我被单独拘禁了两天 就丧失了社交能力
I found three gray hairs.
我发现了三根白头发
It's the stress. Wait'll you get them downstairs.
是因为压力 之后你会开始脱发
That's a wake-up call.
给你敲响了警钟啊
Larry, there were three long, gray hairs found at the crime scene.
Larry 那是在犯罪现场发现的三根长白头发
How come we didn't know about the hair until now?
为什么我们现在才知道头发的事儿
There was a page ripped out of the murder book.
卷宗里面这一页被撕掉了
We think someone broke into the office and stole it.
我们猜测有人闯入办公室偷走了它
Unless it's an inside job.
除非是内部搞的鬼
Well, the only people who had access to our office are...
能进入我们办公室的人都在
You found your killer.
你们就找到凶手了
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Anne,
Anne
you have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Dwayne.
Dwayne
Dave?
Dave
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表