剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
We have two weeks until the jury selection,
还有两周就要选任陪审员了
so it's really important that we keep our momentum.
所以我们保持住势头非常重要
A trial is all about momentum.
庭审看的就是势头
That's what rollercizing is about, too, momentum.
轮滑操也是这样 看动能
And grace, with just a dash of humility.
还有优雅 和一点点谦逊
I love those Mo-mentos candies.
我喜欢那些曼妥思糖
You put one in a soda pop, turns it into a missile.
放一粒到汽水里 汽水瓶就变成了导弹
Yep. That's how this one went.
没错 这个就是这么来的
You guys heard me say "momentum", right?
你们听到我说的是"势头"了 对吧
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
I had to go to the dentist. What did I miss here.
我去看牙医了 我错过什么了吗
You're talking in English again. Am I?
你说话又带英国口音了 是吗
I have something called Foreign Accent Syndrome.
我有一种叫外国口音综合症的病
Sometimes after I have anesthesia,
有时我在麻醉过后
I wake up having a strange accent.
醒来就会带上一种奇怪的口音
Anne's now British. Why not?
Anne又成英国人了 有何不可
That's why I don't go to the dentist.
这就是我不去看牙医的原因
With the trial coming up,
就快要庭审了
we need to amass as much reasonable doubt as possible.
我们得尽量多积累些合理怀疑
So we're going to focus on our new suspect,
所以我们要关注新的嫌疑人
Jeremiah Davis,
Jeremiah Davis
and our new possible murder weapon, a 7-iron.
还有新的疑似凶器 7号♥球杆
We're still hoping to find Margaret's DNA on it,
我们还是希望上面能发现Margaret的DNA
but unfortunately, the lake it was pulled from
但不幸的是 我们打捞它的那个湖
serves as an overflow pit
是一个溢流坑
for the Davis Tobacco & Candy Corporation,
为戴维斯烟草糖果公♥司♥而建
and it is filled with toxic chemicals.
里面充满了有毒的化学物质
On the bright side, the chemicals
好的方面是 那些化学物质
are also the reason that the severed arm
导致了那个断臂
Dwayne found in the lake was so well preserved.
即Dwayne在湖里找到的断臂保存完好
I am so sick of talking about that arm.
我真的是够了 你们老提起断臂
That arm is the best thing that ever happened to me.
那断臂是发生在我身上最好的事情了
It's finally my time.
这次终于轮到我了
Almost everybody in my family has had some kind of fame.
我家族里几乎所有人都小有名气
My uncle got half his face ripped off by a bear.
我的叔叔被熊扯下了半张脸
My granddad got hit by a train and lived.
我爷爷被火车撞过 死里逃生
Not well, but, you know, it made him a star.
虽然身受重伤 但却出了名
I never had much attention
我从来不是什么焦点
because I was always just the smart one.
因为我一直是家里聪明的那个
The best thing we got going is
现在最棒的事情是
that our anonymous benefactor left us a clue
我们的匿名捐款人留了个线索
as to her identity.
指明了她的身份
And it's subtle, but I think I figured it out.
虽然难琢磨 但我想我能解开这个谜
Hey, guys.
大家好
May I help you, love?
有什么事吗 亲
Why are you talking like Adele?
为什么你说话像阿黛尔似的
She got it at the dentist. Isn't that fantastic?
她去看完牙医就这样了 是不是很神奇
Did you guys see the news?
你们看到新闻了吗
Uh, what's happening?
啊 发生了什么
Ooh, I hope it's not about my arm.
呃 希望不是我那个断臂的事
I understand you have a potential
我知道你有一个潜在的
game-changer in the Larry Henderson trial.
改变亨德森案游戏规则的转折点
Well, you know, I don't like the term game-changer.
我不喜欢"改变游戏规则"这个措辞
It's not a game when a woman dies, and
当有人遇害这就不是游戏 况且
nothing has changed.
并没有什么改变
Larry's still a murderer.
Larry依旧是个杀人犯
That being said, it is a game-changer.
话虽如此 我们的确有重大转折
We discovered this damning admission
我们发现了一个可以定罪的供认片段
after reviewing dozens of hours Mr. Henderson recorded
在审阅数十小时Henderson先生的录像后
for a little-watched public access show in 1987.
我们发现了这个1987年没人看的公共台节目
Yes, I admit it, I'm not to be trusted.
是的 我承认 我并不值得被信任
I'm a huge liar.
我是个大骗子
But --
但是
It was followed by a "but". They cut me off.
那后面接了个"但是" 他们切掉了
Larry Henderson is 100% guilty.
Larry Henderson百分百有罪
Okay. Let's take some calls.
好了 我们来接一些电♥话♥
Your on, East Peck.
你好 东佩克
Hi. Uh, I think Larry Henderson is a great guy,
喂 我认为Larry Henderson是个好人
and you should let him finish his sentences.
你们应该播完他的整句话
What is your name, sir?
您叫什么名字 先生
My name? Uh, Fairbanks Delacourt.
我叫什么 Fairbanks Delacourt
Who?
谁
Uh, uh, Winston Lovelace.
呃 Winston Lovelace
Got to go. Love the show.
要挂了 喜欢这个节目哟
Carol Anne realizes she's losing momentum,
Carol Anne意识到她在失势
so she wants to try this case in the media.
所以她才想借媒体造势
She's playing dirty.
她这是不择手段
Oh, she is a dirty...
她真是个不择手段
dirty girl.
坏坏的女孩
Josh.
Josh
Huh? Yes!
哈 哦
Anyway, we need someone to get those tapes from Carol Anne Keane
得有人去Carol Anne Keane那弄来录像带
so that we can go through them.
然后全部浏览一遍
We need to find that clip, we need to put it into context
我们得找到那个片段 把上下文联♥系♥起来
so it's not so damning. Okay.
让它定不了罪 好的
I'll do it. I just have to cancel my date with Clanton.
我去吧 我得先取消和Clanton的约会
Clanton.
Clanton
You still seeing that pyromaniac?
你还在跟那个纵火狂交往
He's not a pyromaniac.
他不是纵火狂
He's a volunteer fire...starter.
他是个自愿的 点火人
He keeps me warm. Just, like...
他让我感受到温暖 就像
You know what, just leave me alone.
不关你们的事
Aw, poor girl.
可怜的丫头
Hey, accent's gone!
嘿 口音没了
I'm back to normal, Josh.
我恢复常态了 Josh
It's Dwayne.
我是Dwayne
Does everyone in this town think I'm a liar?
这里每个人都觉得我是骗子吗
Not everyone.
不是每个人
Half the office believes in you. Half?
这房♥间里一半人都相信你 一半
I need to clear my name.
我要为自己正名
Maybe I should take a lie detector test.
或许我应该接受一次测谎
No! That's a bad idea.
不要 那是个坏主意
Because if you pass... When
因为如果你通过了 当
I pass.
我通过时
And if you fail...
但如果你没通过
When I fail.
当我没通过
Wait! I won't fail!
等等 我不会不过的呀
You know I believe you 100%.
你知道我百分百相信你
But there's just no upside in taking this test.
只不过接受测谎没有任何好处
Fine.
好吧
I
我
won't take the test. And neither...
不会去测谎的 而且那谁
Damn it!
妈的
Oh!
噢
Where am I?
我这是在哪
Hi, Mrs. Davis.
你好 Davis夫人
You're in our office.
你在我们的律所
Did, Did we, uh...
我们 我们有没有
No.
没有
Can we?
那我们能不能
Why don't we talk in my office?
到我办公室里说吧
Thank you for...
感谢你
for financing our case.
资助我们的案子
But I'm confused as to why.
但我有点困惑其中的原因
Are we alone?
这儿只有我们俩吗
Ish.
算是吧
My husband has done some bad things.
我的丈夫做了一些坏事
Did he kill Margaret Henderson?
他杀了Margaret Henderson吗
I cannot say.
我不能说
But what I can say is...
但我可以说的是
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表