剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
If you could care less,
如果"不太关心"
it means you care at least somewhat, which...
说明你多少还是有点关心的
I don't think is what you meant, but...
我觉得你并非此意 可是
Quit playing games!
别跟我耍花招了
Look, you see that?
等下 你看到了吗
Yeah. His abs are pretty cut.
是啊 他的腹肌切得真不错
I always have trouble carving out the bottom six.
我下面的六块总是刻得不太好
No. His wrist.
不 他的手腕
Is he wearing a hospital bracelet? Yes.
他是戴着医院的手环吗 是的
Anne, you're a genius! This is huge!
Anne 你是个天才 这是重大发现
Rutger was admitted
Rutger曾被送进医院治疗
three hours after Margaret was killed to be treated for,
恰好在Margaret遇害三小时后
are you ready for this?
准备好听这个了吗
Glass shards in his arm. Wait, wait, wait!
他胳膊里有玻璃渣 等一下
All right. Now I'm ready.
好了 现在我准备好了
Glass shards in his... Wait!
有玻璃渣在他 等下
Now I wasn't ready.
现在我没准备好了
Glass shards in his arm.
有玻璃渣在他的胳膊里
Larry had no cuts or abrasions.
Larry没有任何的割伤或擦伤
This is the evidence we need
这就是我们需要的证据
to link Rutger to Margaret's death.
可以把Rutger和Margaret的死联♥系♥起来
We got to tell Larry before he pleads. Wait.
我们得在Larry认罪前告诉他 等下
This son of a bitch made my life a living hell at the Academy
这混♥蛋♥让我在警校的日子生不如死
and may have murdered Larry's wife.
他可能还谋杀了Larry的妻子
Can I please draw a penis on his forehead?
我能在他额头上画一个鸡鸡吗
No.
不可以
Fine. Meet me at court.
好吧 等下来法庭找我
Excuse me! Sorry! Oh, God. I really have to get in there.
借过一下 不好意思 我得赶快进去
Oh, Josh, over here. Okay, great.
Josh 我在这儿呢 好的 太棒了
God, it's exciting, huh?
天哪 真激动人心啊
My dad might finally catch a break.
我爸可能终于可以松口气了
Why do you want him to admit to something he didn't do?
为什么你想让他承认一件他没做过的事
I don't. I want him alive.
我不想 我想让他活着
Both physically and emotionally.
无论是身体上还是精神上
I mean, I love you, but...
我是说 我爱你 但是
You love me? What?
你爱我 你说啥
What? What?
啥 什么
What?
她说啥
Obviously, I don't love Josh.
很显然我不爱Josh
That would be tremendously inappropriate.
那样是非常不合适的
And besides, Clanton's got a lot of upside.
再说了 Clanton也有很多优点呢
Hey, babe.
嘿 宝贝
They won't let me through without a shirt.
我没穿上衣 他们不让我进去
Can I borrow yours?
我能借一下你的吗
His body.
他的身体
The upside's his, his body.
优点就是他的身体
All rise!
全体肃立
Be seated.
请坐
I call this special hearing to order.
我宣布特别听证会开始
And might I say, it's a very special hearing.
我得说一句 这真是一次特别的听证会
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官大人
As you know, for the past three months,
您也知道 过去的三个月以来
the prosecution has referred to my client as crazy, nutty, maniacal,
控方一直形容我的委托人为癫狂 发疯 疯子
and has compared his mental state unfavorably
还将他的精神状态不恰当地比作
with bat feces.
蝙蝠粪便
Oh, that is horse***.
真是满嘴胡言
Your Honor, the state has worked very hard to prove
法官大人 控方一直努力证明
that Mr. Henderson brutally and knowingly murdered his wife.
Henderson先生残忍♥且蓄意谋杀自己的妻子
And should the state be enable to pursue a death-penalty conviction,
如控方能够进行死刑定罪
the state would be inclined to throw a rather large and disruptive hissy fit.
控方打算好好发一顿破坏性的脾气
The court understands what the state is saying.
法庭知道控方的意思了
The state kept mentioning it
控方一直提起这件事
at the court's Sunday Mahjong game.
在法♥院♥的周日麻将局上
The defendant would like to mention
被告想表示
that he is a celebrated Mahjong player
他是一个著名的麻将玩家
and has never been invited to the court's game.
却从未被邀请参加法♥院♥的牌局
Would the defense like to issue a plea?
辩方想提请辩护吗
Yes!
是的
No!
不
Your Honor, the defense would like a moment to speak with his client.
法官大人 辩方想要和委托人说几句话
Fine. Make it quick.
好吧 快一点
The court has a soundtrack it needs to memorize.
法庭有段配乐要记一记
I have compelling evidence
我有强有力的证据
linking Rutger Hiss to Margaret's death.
把Rutger Hiss与Margaret的死联♥系♥起来
Joshua, we've been all through this.
Joshua 我们说过这个了
The decision's been made already.
已经做了决定
Hold on, Howard. What's the evidence, Josh?
等一下 Howard 是什么证据 Josh
A confession? DNA? An eyewitness?
有人招供 DNA 有目击证人
We discovered Rutger Hiss had glass shards in his arm!
我们发现Rutger Hiss的手臂里有玻璃渣
And?
然后呢
That's it.
没有然后了
Well, what the *** do I do with that?
我知道这个能干嘛
You die with that.
能准备后事了
Look, I know this is risky.
听着 我知道这个风险很大
And ordinarily, I would do anything Howard says.
一般来说 我也会按Howard说的去做
But pleading insanity means you are admitting to killing Margaret.
但以精神失常辩护就等于承认了人是你杀的
I know you didn't do that.
我知道你没有杀人
Summer, what do you think?
Summer 你怎么想的
I don't know, Dad. I just -- I don't want you to die.
我不知道 老爸 我只是 我不想让你死
And, for the record, I don't love you.
声明一下 我并不爱你
It was like a "love ya".
那更像是一个"爱你哟"
Like, "I love ya! Have a nice summer."
就好比 "爱你哟 Summer玩得开心哦"
What?
她在说啥
I think I saved it.
我觉得我圆的挺好
Damn, that's catchy.
天 这东西真抓耳
All right. Let's get to it.
好了 回到正题
Would the defendant like to enter a plea?
被告是否想要提请辩护
I guess so.
我想是吧
Larry, you need to trust me on this.
Larry 我需要你在这件事上相信我
Don't do it, Larry.
别啊 Larry
I need this, you ***.
我需要这个 你个
I plead...
我辩护
not guilty!
无罪
By reason of...
因为
Me not doing it! I'm innocent!
我没有杀人 我是无辜的
Yes! You're gonna fry!
太棒了 你完蛋了
This was a waste of time.
真是浪费时间
Opening arguments will start a week from today.
开庭陈述将在一周以后开始
This trial better be over
这次庭审最好在
by the second Friday in October at 7:30,
十月第二个周五的七点半前结束
or the court will be very difficult to deal with.
否则法庭将很难对付
You know what?
你知道吗
You are crazy.
你确实疯了
I'm going back to New York. You're on your own.
我要回纽约了 你就自谋出路吧
If you lose this case,
如果这个案子输了
you're fired.
你就被解雇了
Don't worry, Larry.
别担心 Larry
I'm in this with you all the way.
我会一直陪着你的
Oh, hey.
嘿
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
I came to retrieve the thumb drive you stole.
我来取回被你偷走的优盘
You mean the thumb drive you've been hiding in your drawer?
你是说你藏在抽屉里的优盘吗
You have no idea what's going on inside my drawers.
你根本不知道我的抽屉里在干嘛
Here.
给你
God, you are so incapable of being real.
老天 你真是不会做人真实点
It's too bad, too, because I actually enjoyed
挺可惜的 我还挺享受
being on the same side for once.
偶尔和你站在同一战线
Look, you and I are adversaries, nothing more.
听着 我们两个就是对手 没别的
Anything beyond that would be completely inappropriate.
除此之外任何关系都非常不妥
Inappropriate?
不妥
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表