剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, good idea.
哦 好主意
Okay, none of this matters
行了 这些都无关紧要
because the fish wasn't underwater when he ate it.
因为他吃的时候 鱼又不在水里
It's hard being a lawyer. Wait.
当个律师好难啊 慢着
What's that on Rutger's chest?
Rutger胸口上是什么东西
Well, that's a police-issued body cam.
那是警用执法记录仪
They issue one to every officer
他们配发给了每一个
who's had multiple misconduct violations.
有多次违规执法行为的警官
They call it the Rutger Rule.
大家都叫它Rutger规矩
So if that camera was on, then we could just retrace his steps.
那如果记录仪打开了 我们就能追溯到他的行迹
I imagine he's not taking many steps right now.
我觉着他现在没有行迹了吧
I mean, he's in a coma.
他正昏迷着呢
Try and keep up.
尽量跟上思路
Honestly,
说实话
I do not know how Josh deals with these idiots.
我真不知道Josh是怎么应付这群智障的
Don't you think the handcuffs are a bit much?
你不觉得上手铐有点太过分了吗
They can be...
是有点过分
if you're not used to them.
只是你还没适应
You know I didn't poison Rutger. What do you want?
你明知我没有毒害Rutger 你到底想干嘛
I want
我想要
to be D.A.
做地方检察官
And for that, I need Larry Henderson to fry.
为此 我要毁掉Larry Henderson
You walk away from his case,
你肯放手这个案子
and I will get you out of this cell.
我就让你重见天日
I'm not going to do that.
我不会这么做的
Either way,
无论怎样
one of you is gonna die.
你俩之一必死无疑
You realize...
你知道
the cameras are recording all of this.
监控正在记录这一切
Either way...
无论怎样
one of them is gonna die.
他俩之一必死无疑
You have another visitor.
你还有一位探视人
I heard you poisoned a cop.
听说你毒害了一个警♥察♥
Officer, we're done here.
警官 我们完事儿了
All right, here it is. Rutger's body-camera footage.
好的 来了 Rutger记录仪的视频
I've cued it up to the good part.
我已经快进到有料的片段
I think you will find it studdedly intriguing.
你们会发现它堗嘫很有趣
Six pack.
六块腹肌
Mm. I guess Margaret has a type.
嗯 我猜Margaret喜欢这类型的
So does Anne.
Anne也喜欢
Here he is entering the tavern.
这里他进酒馆了
That's my girl, you son of a bitch.
你在这儿啊 小婊砸
This is where it gets really interesting.
真正有意思的来了
Look what he does to Josh's car. Look at this.
看看他对Josh的车干了什么 看这里
Yankee, you're about to get the old
北方佬 准备好接受悠久的
EPPD pee pee.
东县警局尿尿法
Electric? Nerd.
电动汽车啊 书呆子
You think that was good, watch this!
你要觉得刚那段有意思 见识下这个
Who said that was good?
谁说刚才那段有意思了
What the hell is that?
那是什么玩意儿啊
That's Josh's whitefish sandwich.
那是Josh的白鲑鱼三明治
Oh!
哦
This egg salad's gone bad.
这鸡蛋沙拉都变质了
Oh, we got it!
哦 我们成功了
Reed, one, Hiss, eight.
Reed终于扳回一局 Hiss还是八分
This egg salad's gone bad.
这鸡蛋沙拉都变质了
I've seen enough.
我已经看明白了
Miss Keane,
Keane小姐
I suggest you stick to the case you've got
我建议你先管好手里的案子
and stop bringing frivolous charges into this courtroom.
别再把微不足道的指控带到这个法庭上
Yes, Your Honor.
好的 法官大人
Furthermore, I'm ruling that
另外 我在此裁定
all evidence collected by Rutger Hiss
所有由Rutger Hiss搜集的
pertaining to the death of Margaret Henderson
有关Margaret Henderson死亡的证据
is tainted, and, thus, is thrown out.
均为污点证据 因此不予以采用
Mr. Segal, you are free to go.
Segal先生 当庭释放
Miss Keane, I'll meet you
Keane小姐 咱们在
at the barn dance.
谷仓舞会见
Josh!
Josh
Oh, it's so great that we're free again!
哦 太好了我们全都重获自♥由♥了
Let's get out of this town and never come back!
咱们离开这里 再也不回来了
Larry, you're still very much on trial for murder.
Larry 你仍然要等待谋杀罪的庭审
Oh, shoot.
哦 靠
Well...
好吧
it's nice to forget about it for a while.
能把这破事抛开一段时间总是不错的
Hey, Carol Anne Keane,
嘿 Carol Anne Keane
tough loss today.
今天惨败啊
Oh, this is far from over.
哦 这事儿还远远没完呢
When I find that walking stick he used to kill his wife,
等我找到他用来杀妻的那根拐杖
he's gonna fry, and I'm gonna make sure you have a front-row seat.
他就死定了 我保证到时让你前排观看
I raise my mimosa...
我举一杯含羞草鸡尾酒
to Josh, our faithful leader.
敬Josh 我们可靠的领导者
No.
不
To Dwayne. He got me out of jail.
应该敬Dwayne 是他把我从监狱救出来的
Oh, hell, I couldn't have done it without Larry.
别这样 没有Larry这事儿我♥干♥不成
It was Summer...
是Summer
who really held us together. It's always Summer.
把我们凝聚在一起 Summer总是这么棒
Dad. And, Anne...
爸 还有Anne
how you doing?
你还好吗
Oh, my gosh. I feel awful.
哦 天呐 我感觉糟透了
I didn't get to go to prison,
我既没有进监狱
or get anybody out of prison.
也没把人救出监狱
For the first time since this case started,
这个案子开始至今 头一回
I feel like I'm not contributing.
我觉得自己毫无贡献
So I decided
所以我决定
it's time to go big or go home.
要么干点大事 要么滚回老家
I pick big.
我选择干件大事
But I have to go home to get her.
但我得先回家接她过来
Guys. Hey, Anne.
大家伙 嗨 Anne
This is Madame Rhonda,
这位是Madame Rhonda
East Peck's third-most popular pet psychic.
东佩克第三受欢迎的宠物灵媒
If we're being precise, I'm actually a pet parapsychologist.
更准确的说 我其实是一名宠物心理学家
Pet psychics are frauds.
宠物灵媒都是骗子
We got lucky.
我们很走运
She had an opening when her last client got eaten by a snake.
她正好有档期 因为她上个客户被蛇吃了
If Larry's dog knows anything about the murder, he'll tell her.
如果Larry的狗对谋杀有所知晓 就会告诉她的
Am I the only one that's freaking the *** out right now?
只有我一个人快被吓尿了吗
There she is.
她在那儿
It's a he.
他是男孩儿
Oh, of course he is.
哦 当然是他
How are you,
你还好吗
Rex...
Rex
Shakespeare. ...speare.
他叫莎士比亚 士比亚
Shakespeare has a story to tell.
莎士比亚有话要说
Don't you, girl?
是吧 小丫头
Boy. Boy.
小伙子 小伙子
Will you look at this?
你们看见了吗
It's working.
还真有用啊
Look at that!
快看
Talk to me, Shakespeare.
告诉我吧 莎士比亚
I love to dig. I love to dig.
我爱刨洞 我爱刨洞
I love to dig. Man, she loves to dig.
我爱刨洞 我去 她爱刨洞啊
No, she's channeling Shakespeare.
不 她是在跟莎士比亚对话呢
I love to dig. I love to dig. Okay, guys, this is, this is...
我爱刨洞 我爱刨洞 好了各位 这实在是
The murder stick!
杀人用的拐杖
Well, would you look at that?
你们都看见了吗
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表