剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
After discovering there was an outside chance
在发现有一种微小的可能
that Summer was the one who killed Margaret
是Summer谋杀了Margaret
because she couldn't remember the events the night of the murder,
因为她不记得凶案当晚发生的事
I only had two options.
我就只有两个选择了
One, I could help Larry's case
一 我可以帮Larry洗脱嫌疑
by putting his daughter on the stand as a suspect.
把他的女儿当成嫌疑人送上证人席
Or two,
或者二
I could lose his only viable character witness
失去唯一可能的品德证人
by keeping her out of it all together.
让她彻底远离这场官司
Larry found a third option.
Larry找到了第三个选择
I killed Margaret!
我杀了Margaret
Ye-e-e-e-s!!
太好了
No.
不
Mr. Henderson, are you prepared
Henderson先生 你准备好
to change your plea in front of the jury?
在陪审团面前改变你的辩词了吗
Yes, I am. No, he's not!
我准备好了 他没有
I heard it! You heard it.
我听到了 你听到了
Now, you bring in that jury so they can hear it.
现在 你让陪审团进来 他们就可以听到了
Drinks on me at the Salty Pecker.
我请你到怒佩克酒吧喝一杯
Not top shelf. Let's not go crazy.
别点架顶最贵的酒 我们不玩那么疯
Good by me. I could use a stiff drink.
我没问题 我得来点儿烈酒
Your Honor, my client is clearly not of sound mind,
法官大人 我的委托人现在显然脑子不清楚
and he only made this confession to save his daughter!
他认罪只是为了救女儿
It's true,
这是真的
because I'm the one who killed Margaret Henderson.
因为是我杀了Margaret Henderson
Summer! Summer!
Summer Summer
What the hell is going on?
这他妈到底怎么回事
Your Honor, the people are willing to do a two-for-one Henderson fry.
法官大人 公诉人愿意来个买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的死刑
Not so fast!
别慌
I killed Margaret Henderson!
是我杀了Margaret Henderson
Dwayne, what are you doing?
Dwayne 你在干嘛
Are you *** me?
你们是在玩我吗
Mr. Segal, I will not allow my court to turn into a circus.
Segal律师 我不允许我的法庭变成马戏团
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
I had to get a flu shot,
我得去打流感疫苗
and now I can only walk backwards.
现在我只能倒着走路了
It's a temporary condition known as
这是一种暂时症状 叫做
"Backwards Cheerleader Syndrome,"
"后退啦啦队长综合征"
which is a form of Dystonia.
是肌张力障碍的一种
You can find it online and see that it's real.
你上网查查就知道我说的是真的啦
Oh, shoot!
哦 糟糕
I got to get to court.
我得去法♥院♥了
Excuse me.
抱歉
What's going on?
发生了什么
We're all claiming we killed Margaret Henderson
我们都在说人是自己杀的
in order to stick up for each other. You in?
来为彼此出头 你要加入吗
No, I'm good.
不用了
Your Honor, I beg you, Please, give me a moment
法官大人 我求你 请给我一点时间
with my client and his daughter and my investigator.
我要和委托人 他女儿还有调查员谈谈
We have three confessions, pick one, bring in the jury,
我们现在有三份供词了 挑一个 叫陪审团进来
Salty Pecker, drinks on me, top shelf is now on the table!
怒佩克酒吧 我请 最贵的酒都摆上桌啦
None of them did it. Except me! I did!
不是他们干的 除了我 是我♥干♥的
She's lying.
她在撒谎
Aunt Josie, what are you doing here?
Josie舅母 你在这儿做什么
I was at an undisclosed island in the Mediterranean
我在地中海一个不为人知的小岛上
spending my husband's fortune and cruising for ***.
挥霍着我丈夫的钱 开着游艇干
Summer did not kill Margaret,
Summer没有杀Margaret
and I have pictures that prove
我有照片为证
she was with me partying all that night
她那晚一直在和我在寻欢作乐
at Jessup Farm.
在杰赛普农场
Well, look at that! Summer didn't do it!
看看啊 Summer没有杀人
Well, then, neither did I!
那我也没杀人
Uh, ditto for me.
我也一样
You can't take back a confession! This isn't church.
你不能收回供词 这里不是教堂
It's not official because the jury didn't hear it.
这不是正式的供词 因为陪审团没听到
Mr. Segal's right, although I caution you
Segal先生是对的 但是我要提醒你们
to not waste the court's time like this again.
不要再像现在这样浪费法庭的时间
We will recess until tomorrow
我们明天再开庭
so you can wrap up what's left of your case.
你们可以整理下后续的陈词
Thank you, Your Honor, and I can assure you my team
谢谢您 法官大人 我向你保证我的团队
will be in line moving forward.
以后定会一致向前
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
I'm here with an anonymous source
现场请到一位匿名线人
who claims to have inside information
声称有内♥幕♥消息
about the defense's star character witness,
事关辩方的明星品德证人
Summer Henderson.
Summer Henderson
In order to protect this witness' identity,
为了保护这位线人的身份
we have distorted her voice or his.
我们处理了他或她的声音
So, thank you so much for joining us.
那么 欢迎来到我们节目
The pleasure is all mine, Heidi.
这是我的荣幸 Heidi
You claim to know why the defense
你说你知道为何辩方
has yet to call up Summer Henderson.
仍未传唤Summer Henderson作证
That is correct.
是的
According to my sources,
据我的消息
there is disturbing video
有一段令人不安的视频
of her raving at the Jessup Farm.
拍到了她在杰赛普农场乱搞
Wow.
哇
That is shocking.
真是令人震惊
Thank you so much, anonymous source.
非常感谢你 匿名的线人
Thank you, Heidi.
谢谢你 Heidi
Carol Anne Keane for District Attorney.
请支持Carol Anne Keane当选地区检察官
Listen, we have one day left to put someone on the stand,
听着 我们只剩一天找个证人出庭
and Carol Anne effectively just destroyed
而Carol Anne有效地破坏了
our only character witness.
我们唯一的品德证人的名声
God, she is so dirty.
天哪 下三滥的手段
Nothing is beneath her. You were, weren't you?
在她之下没有底线 但不是有你吗
Larry, come on.
Larry 别提了
If you're looking for a character witness,
如果你在找一个品德证人
who's more credible than I am?
谁会比我自己更可靠
We are not putting you up there.
我们不会让你上证人席
Carol Anne will rip you to shreds.
Carol Anne会把你撕成碎片
So, what's our next move?
那我们接下来该做什么
Reasonable doubt.
合理怀疑
Jeremiah did well under cross,
Jeremiah在交叉盘问中表现得不错
plus he gave the jury cigarettes, so he's not going to help us.
还给陪审团散烟 所以他对我们来说没用
And Josie's no longer a suspect.
而Josie不再有嫌疑了
That leaves Rutger.
那就只剩下Rutger了
We need a way to refocus the trial
我们得想办法把庭审的重点重新
on what a bad guy he is.
放在他是个烂人这一点上
Like a reverse character witness.
类似反向的品德证人
We just need to find someone to talk badly about Rutger.
我们需要找个人说Rutger的坏话
And I think I know one person
我觉得我知道有个人
that Carol Anne won't be able to break.
Carol Anne对其束手无策
The defense would like to call Carol Anne Keane.
辩方要求传唤Carol Anne Keane
Objection. I'm an attorney, not a witness.
反对 我是检察官 不是证人
Mr. Segal is clearly speaking out of his anus.
Segal律师显然在说屁话
Your Honor, I intend to prove
法官大人 我要证明
the testimony given by Rutger Hiss was inaccurate,
Rutger Hiss提供的证词是不准确的
and Ms. Keane is the only one who can testify to that.
Keane女士是唯一可以作证的人
I normally wouldn't allow it,
我一般是不允许这样做的
but technically, it's legal
但程序上 这是合法的
and I've been advised by my life coach to say yes more,
而且我的人生导师建议我要多说同意
so yes.
所以我同意
That was scary...
真是太吓人了
but it felt right.
但感觉还不错
If Carol Anne is going to play dirty, so am I.
如果Carol Anne要玩阴的 我奉陪
I make no apologies for my tactics during this trial.
对于在庭审中的策略 我没什么好道歉的
The pressure is intense,
压力很大
so much so that I've developed a tiny rash.
以至于我都起小红疹了
But I will not back down.
但我才不会让步认输
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表