剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
This is a big day.
今天是个重要的日子
My boss, Howard Mankiewicz,
我的老板Howard Mankiewicz
was in Atlanta for a deposition.
去了亚特兰大提供证词
He decided to drop in for 24 hours
他要顺便过来呆一天
and check in on his protégé.
看看他的徒弟
That's me.
也就是我
Obviously, it is very important that my team brings their A-game.
当然 我们团队一定要拿出最好的表现
Hey, Dwayne, I'm gonna need an evidence binder for Howard.
Dwayne 我要给Howard看看证据文件夹
Copy that.
收到
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
You are not wearing a T-shirt that says "guilty".
你怎么能穿写着"有罪"的T恤衫
Yeah, I didn't think so, either, but this is how it's spelled.
我也不认为他有罪 但它就这么写的
My nephew's school is selling these
我侄子的学校在卖♥♥这些T恤衫
to raise money for a camping trip.
来给野营筹款
What other sizes do you have?
你们还有多大码的
All we got left are smalls.
只剩下小码的了
How is that a small?
这怎么能是小码
Well, sizes run big in East Peck.
东佩克的衣服码数大
I'm wearing an 18-to-24 months.
我穿的是18到24个月小孩的码
Even got room for a diaper. Dwayne, put something over that.
多出来的还能做尿布 Dwayne 还是遮起来吧
Copy that.
收到
Back in New York, Howard knew me as an associate,
在纽约 我在Howard眼中是个普通律师
but here, I'm running the show.
但在这 我是负责人
He's more than a boss. He's a mentor.
他不只是老板 还是导师
Joshua!
Joshua
Howard!
Howard
Wow! What a pleasure to have you here, sir.
哇 您能来实在是太荣幸了 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, you're literally surrounded by dead animals here.
你这周围还真都是动物尸体啊
I thought that was a figure of speech.
我以为那是比喻呢
No. This is where I work.
不是 这就是我工作的地方
I want you to meet our team.
我给您介绍下我们团队
This is Dwayne, our lead investigator.
这位是Dwayne 我们的首席调查员
Pleasure to meet you, sir. Thank you.
很高兴认识您 先生 谢谢
My nephew is raising money for a camping trip.
我侄子在为野营筹款
I'm guessing you are a toddler long. Nope.
我觉得您可以穿儿童码的 别说了
And this is Anne, our researcher.
这位是Anne 我们的研究员
It's very nice to meet you.
见到您很高兴
Well, thank you. What's -- What's that for?
谢谢 这是 这是怎么
She can't recognize faces.
她脸盲
I can recognize penises, though.
但我能认出老二
So, it's either a name tag or take off your pants.
所以 要么贴名牌 要么脱裤子
No, no. No, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no.
不 不
Nope.
别了
Honestly, that could've gone much worse.
实话说 情况可能更糟的
For one thing, pants stayed on.
一方面 裤子还在
For another...
另一方面
Yeah, that's all I got.
嗯 就这一方面
So, let's have a closer look at this little case of yours, shall we?
那我们仔细看看你这件小案子 好吗
Ooh, okay. Here's our murder board.
好的 这是我们的线索板
Murder Board! Murder Board! No, no, no. Guys, guys, guys! Guys.
线索板 线索板 停 停 停 你们
Anyway, we do have a lot of suspects.
总之我们有许多嫌疑人
Number one, Rutger Hiss, the lead detective,
第一位 Rutger Hiss 探长
who we discovered was having a relationship with Margaret.
我们发现他和Margaret有一腿
Yeah. He was boning her good.
对 他俩搞的很爽
We don't know if it was good. But,
爽不爽我们不知道 但
yes, apparently there was some boning.
对 他俩肯定是搞了
Number two, Margaret's brother, Jeremiah.
第二位 Margaret的哥哥 Jeremiah
He may have killed her because she discovered
人可能是他杀的 因为她发现
that he stole half of the family business.
他窃取了一半的家族生意
And, finally, Jeremiah's wife, Josie,
最后一位是Jeremiah的妻子 Josie
our third suspect,
第三位嫌疑人
who's secretly in love with Larry,
她一直暗恋Larry
but who, according to her Facebook page,
但据她脸书显示
is somewhere in the Mediterranean
她正在地中海的某个地方
with all of Jeremiah's money
带着Jeremiah所有的钱
and a boy named Stavros.
和一个叫Stavros的男孩在一起
Well,
好嘛
considering everything you're up against,
考虑到你所面临的一切
I think you're doing a great job.
我觉得你做的很棒
"A great job."
"做得很棒"
I'm not gonna lie,
我不会骗你
that is the best thing I have ever heard in my life.
这是我这辈子听过的最动人的话
And I was engaged.
而且我还订过婚呢
Yeah!
嗯
You know what, I actually think we're in pretty great shape.
我的确认为我们进展不错
So, tell me, how did you rule out the cable guy?
那说说你是怎么排除掉有线公♥司♥的人的
How'd I rule out the who now?
我怎么排除的谁
The cable guy.
有线公♥司♥的那个人
I was waiting for the cable guy to show.
我正等着有线公♥司♥的人过来
Did the cable guy ever show up?
最后有线公♥司♥的人来了吗
No, he didn't.
他没有来
As soon as I heard Larry's voice on the 911 call,
我听Larry打911的录音时
he was the first suspect who came to my mind.
第一个想到的嫌疑人就是他
Obviously, you must have ruled him out,
显然 你肯定已经排除了他
because I don't see his picture up here anywhere on this board.
因为我在这板子上没有看到他的照片
Obviously.
当然
How the *** did we miss the cable guy?!
我们怎么就漏掉了有线公♥司♥的人
We're awaiting word
我们正等待
from WPFK field correspondent Eunger Chapman,
WPFK现场记者Eunger Chapman的报道
who's standing by outside The Salty Pecker,
他此时正在佩克之盐餐厅外
where daughter of murderer Larry Henderson
杀人犯Larry Henderson的女儿
has been spotted eating
被目击在此进餐
with none other than prosecutor Carol Anne Keane.
同行者正是检察官Carol Anne Keane
Here they come now.
他们过来了
Ms. Henderson,
Henderson小姐
is it true you'll be sitting behind the prosecution's side at the trial?
庭审时你真的会坐在检方的后面吗
I haven't decided anything yet.
我还没决定
What an inappropriate question.
你的提问太不合适了
And she refuses to comment on
她拒绝回应
whether she'll be sitting on the side of justice
是会坐在正义一方身后
or on the side of the man who brutally murdered her stepmommy.
还是会坐在残忍♥杀害她继母的人身后
The loss of Summer,
失去Summer
in a word, devastating.
用一个词形容 绝望
In three words, utterly *** devastating.
用三个词形容 真 绝望
Well, normally, if someone hurt me,
通常 如果有人伤害我
my dad and I would have a spa day and we'd talk about it.
我和爸爸会去做水疗 聊聊这事
But...
但
since he's the one that hurt me
鉴于这次伤害我的是他
and he has the spa membership,
而且水疗的会籍在他那里
I am making new friends.
我就另交新朋友了
Shoot. Damn thing pulls right.
靠 该死的打偏右了
Let me try.
让我试试
All right.
好
Hey, now!
嘿 挺厉害啊
Dating East Peck men's really strengthened my shooting arm.
和东佩克的男人约会真的让我臂力大增
You know, you and I have a lot more in common than I realized.
咱俩的共同点比我预想的要多
How is that exactly?
怎么说呢
Well, you know, the truth is,
你知道吗 事实上
I had a pretty bad relationship with my father.
我和我爸的关系也挺不好的
Really?
真的
Yeah. He was a drunk, a cheat, and a liar.
嗯 他酗酒 出轨 还撒谎
East Peck trifecta.
东佩克男人三要素
Well, my dad doesn't drink,
我爸爸不酗酒 但
but he lies.
他撒谎
Apparently, he cheats. Hmm.
显然 他也出轨 嗯
How do you trust someone like that?
怎么才能信任这种人
Oh, honey, you don't.
哦 亲 别信任
No, cutting my dad out of my life
把我爸剔除出我的生活
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表