剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
Do I like the term "Accused murderer"?
我是否喜欢被叫做"谋杀嫌疑人"
If I'm being honest,
说实话
I do not.
我不喜欢
I did not kill my wife.
我没有杀我老婆
I mean, back in the day, I was known as a "Lady killer."
不过以前 倒是有人叫过我"少女杀手"
But I'm out on bail, I have a great legal team,
我被保释出来了 还有个很好的法律团队
and the support of my friends and neighbors.
还有邻居朋友们的支持
And now,
现在
if you'll excuse me,
请允许我失陪一下
heart disease is the real killer.
心脏病才是真正的无形杀手
Morning, Mrs. Kratt.
早上好Kratt太太
Hope you die, wife killer!
去死吧 杀妻犯
Do I think Larry did it?
我是否认为是Larry干的
Absolutely not.
当然不
I mean, sure,
当然
there have been some surprises...
是有一些意外情况
like he was having an affair...
比如说他有外遇
with a man.
还是跟个男人
No judgment.
不妄加评判
And his previous wife died
还有他前妻的死法
exactly the same way as his current wife.
跟现任妻子一模一样
Little judgment,
有点小评判
but I still believe in him.
但我还是相信他
And thankfully, I have a great team.
幸好 我有个优秀的团队
Those are Larry's rollerskating tracks through her blood.
那是Larry的旱冰鞋滑过血泊的痕迹
Sometimes I react inappropriately when something awful happens.
有时我会对可怕的事情作出不当反应
A good team.
还不错的团队
We need to veer away from the goose.
我们要转弯 别碰到呆鹅
I have a team.
我有个团队而已
Okay.
好了
Today is the preliminary hearing.
预审就在今天了
That's where the prosecution's gonna lay out their case
控方会陈述他们的理由
as to how they think Larry murdered Margaret.
说明他们认为Larry是如何杀害Margaret的
Our job...
我们的任务
is to say how we think he killed her.
是说明我们认为他是怎么干的
No.
错
We need to come up with a plausible theory
我们要想出一套合理解释
that doesn't involve Larry
说明Larry没有
killing anybody.
杀任何人
Oh, well, that's harder.
噢 这可就难多了
It is. Anne,
确实 Anne
can you erase the board, please? Okay.
你能擦一下白板吗 好的
Can I just say how excited I am to have this job.
我只是想说得到这份工作我很激动
I promise, I'm going to do my best for you.
我保证 我会为你全力以赴
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you erase the board? Of course.
能请你擦一下白板吗 当然
It's just that nobody's ever given me an opportunity like this.
从来没有人给过我这样好的机会
I remember when I was a little girl, they told me,
我记得小时候 他们告诉我
"You'll never work in an office."
"你永远不会在机关里工作"
Well, how you like me now, Pastor Bronson?
现在打脸了吧 Pastor Bronson
How you like me now?
打脸了吧
Why don't I erase the board?
还是我自己擦吧
Okay, why don't we write down
好了 不如我们来写下
everything we know about the case?
有关这案子的一切
Right, I'm gonna make two columns...
分成两栏
"Good facts" and...
"有利的事实"和
"Bad facts".
"不利的事实"
Start with the bad facts.
先说不利的
I got one... childhood obesity.
我想到一个 儿童肥胖症
My nephew's 6 years old and weighs 200 pounds.
我外甥才六岁就91公斤重了
That kid barely fits on a tractor.
那孩子差点儿塞不进拖拉机
That is a random awful fact.
那是随便一个可怕事实
Let's stick to the case. Okay.
我们说点跟案子有关的 好
Larry Henderson's a gay murderer.
Larry Henderson是个同性恋谋杀犯
Bad fact. No.
不利的事实 错
Good fact. No.
有利的事实 错
The gay part is irrelevant
同性恋那部分跟本案无关
and the murderer part is not a fact.
谋杀犯那部分不是事实
I'll go. Good fact...
我来吧 有利的事实
we found a bloody handprint
我们在Larry家墙上
on the wall at Larry's house!
发现了一个血手印
If we can find out who that belongs to,
如果我们能查出那是谁的手印
that puts someone else there at the crime scene.
就证明还有其他人在犯罪现场
Bad fact... if we can't,
不利的事实 如果我们查不出
Larry Henderson may die.
Larry有可能会死的
This is my first time in court without my boss backing me up.
这是我第一次 没有老板撑腰就来法♥院♥
You don't need your boss. You've got the dream team.
你不需要老板 你有这个梦之队呢
We won't let you down, Josh.
我们不会让你失望的Josh
Thanks, Anne.
谢谢 Anne
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
Oh... Dwayne, what happened?
Dwayne 这是怎么回事
She's dead!
她死了
Thank you for asking.
谢谢你的关心
I suffer from something called Stendhal's syndrome.
我有一种叫司汤达综合征的病
Whenever I see something beautiful,
每当我看到什么美丽的东西时
like a piece of art,
比如一件艺术品
I get so overwhelmed I pass out.
我会激动过头然后昏倒
It's a real thing. You can look it up.
真有这么个病 你可以查查看
Hey now, Dwayne. Hey now, Clarence.
你好啊 Dwayne 你好啊 Clarence
Hey now, Anne. Hey now, Clarence.
你好啊 Anne 你好啊 Clarence
Hello.
你好
Oops. You know what that is?
哎呦 你知道那是什么吗
It's my lip balm. That's a bomb?
是我的唇膏 是个炸♥弹♥吗
No, not a bomb, a balm.
不是炸♥弹♥ 是唇膏
Like an emollient, a moisturizer.
就像润肤剂 保湿的
I'm a lawyer. My lips get dry when I talk a lot, like now.
我是律师 说话太多嘴唇就会干 就像现在
Excuse me.
抱歉打扰了
I'm late for a preliminary hearing.
我预审要迟到了
Hi, Clarence. Hey now, Carol Anne.
嗨 Clarence 你好啊 Carol Anne
You know what, Clarence, we're actually going to the same hearing.
Clarence 其实我们要去同一场预审
Whoa!
哇哦
What do we have here?
这是什么啊
This is a real beaut.
这枪可真漂亮
Thank you. My niece got it for me.
谢谢你 我侄女送我的
.38 kept jamming.
点三八的枪膛总是卡住
I told you, you got to keep it clean.
我告诉过你要保持枪膛干净
I know. Good luck at trial.
我知道了 祝你庭审好运
Thank you.
谢谢你
I can't let you through with this.
我不能让你带这个过去
Well,
好嘛
security took away my rollerskate wrench.
保安把我轮滑鞋的扳手没收了
First I lose Margaret, now my wrench.
我先失去了Margaret 现在扳手也没了
These things come in threes.
坏事接二连三地来
I wonder what's next.
不知道下件坏事是啥
Larry,
Larry
when you say things like that,
你说这些事的时候
it makes people who don't get you
会让不了解你的人觉得
think that you're not really upset about what happened.
你对发生的事情并不感到伤心
Oh, no, I'm devastated.
不是的 我都绝望了
That wrench came from Germany.
那扳手是德国货
It's irreplaceable.
是无可代替的
Hey, Dad. Hi.
嘿 爸 嗨
I got a really good feeling about today.
我有预感 今天会很顺利的
You brought a bomb to court?
听说你带了个炸♥弹♥来法庭
Not a bomb, a balm for my lips.
不是炸♥弹♥ 是我的唇膏
She has a gun.
她还带了把枪呢
Yeah, half the people in here have guns.
这里一半人都有枪
Are you sure you're up for this?
你确定你准备好了吗
Trust me, I got this.
相信我 我搞得定
I trust you.
我相信你
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表