剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
Wait a minute,
等一下
Maybe there is a way to prove it.
或许真的有办法证明
Everything we do...
我们做的一切
is being recorded.
都被录下来了
Anne, you're a genius!
Anne 你真是个天才
Members of the jury,
各位陪审员
you are instructed to disregard
你们不需要考虑
all evidence relating to Mr. Henderson's previous identity,
任何有关Henderson先生从前身份的证据
as it was obtained illegally.
因为该证据系非法所得
Bad news, I talked to that camera guy
坏消息 我和摄像师谈过了
who's always rolling his eyes at me.
就是总对我翻白眼那小子
Apparently, they don't have footage
很明显 他们没有拍到
of Carol Anne going through that dresser. I know.
Carol Anne翻找梳妆台的镜头 我知道
I totally got her.
我骗得她一愣一愣的
I was bluffing. The cameras don't catch everything.
我就是吓唬她 摄像头什么也没拍到
Oh, good, 'cause I stole one of Larry's doobies.
太好了 因为我从Larry那偷了一卷大♥麻♥
Oh, it's all right. I grow weed in my garden. Guys!
没关系的 我在花♥园♥里种着大♥麻♥呢 喂
Can you...
你们能不能
Ms. Keane,
Keane女士
if you violate the rules of evidence again,
如果你再次违反收集证据的规定
I will hold you in contempt.
我会判你蔑视法庭
Yes. Again, Your Honor, I am so sorry.
知道了 法官大人 我再次道歉
Sometimes, being a woman in a male field,
有时候 作为女人 在一个男性居多的领域
Do not even. Yes, ma'am.
别来这套 是的 法官大人
Mr. Segal, you may continue.
Segal先生 请继续
Actually...
其实
the defense rests.
辩方陈词完毕
And wipe that smirk off your face.
别一副得意洋洋的笑容
Closing statements start tomorrow,
结案陈词明天开始
and you both better be professional.
你俩最好都给我专业一点
This is my court.
这是我的法庭
Larry sucks!
Larry衰爆了
The day is finally here,
这一天终于来了
closing arguments in the Larry Henderson murder trial.
亨德森案庭审的结案陈词
Tensions are high as both sides
此时双方都十分的紧张
have their last chance to appeal to the jury.
这是他们说服陪审团的最后一次机会
And this is my last chance
这也是我的最后一次机会
to showcase my talents to our larger affiliates.
向大分台展现我的主持才能
How you feelin', Shreveport?
感觉如何啊 什里夫波特
You've heard testimony
诸位已经听了
from many people about Larry Henderson.
很多证人关于Larry Henderson的证词
But I want you
但我希望你们
to focus on the two people that you didn't hear from,
重点关注两个没有出庭的人
his daughter,
一是他的女儿
who must suspect that he is not
她肯定是怀疑 被告并非是一个
the loving family man the defense would have you to believe,
辩方希望诸位相信的顾家好男人
And his dead wife,
二是他死去的妻子
who knows that for a fact because he killed her
她清楚地知道是被告杀害了她
with the same cold-blooded stare that he wears on his face to this day!
而他杀人时冷酷的眼神直到今天也没有改变
It shook me.
这让我很震惊
He keeps saying how much he misses Margaret.
他一直说他有多想念Margaret
It is your duty to reunite them.
那你们有责任让他们团聚
Thank you very much.
谢谢各位
I just got to, yeah.
我得 爽
Counselor?
律师
Yeah. Got it.
好 行了
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
over the past several weeks,
在过去的几周内
you have witnessed the prosecution launch
你们看到控方律师对我的委托人
a relentless, scathing,
没有停止过冷酷无情 尖酸刻薄
oftentimes personal attack against my client.
有时还是针对私人的攻击
And all she could come up with
她所提出的全部都只是
was baseless, worthless speculation.
无根据的 无价值的猜测
But speculation isn't good enough!
但仅有猜测是远远不够的
You need facts, and the fact is
你们需要事实 而事实就是
that there is nothing linking my client to the death...
没有证据显示我的委托人涉嫌谋杀
To the death...
谋杀
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I need to speak from the heart.
我需要讲几句真心话
Over the past six months,
过去的六个月内
I have gotten to know the real Larry Henderson.
我认识到了真正的Larry Henderson
As his lawyer and friend, I can assure you
作为他的律师和朋友 我可以保证
he is no monster.
他不是什么恶魔
He is a victim of unspeakable tragedy.
他是一场无法形容的悲剧的受害者
And while the prosecution has painted him
与此同时 控方律师将他描述为
as cold and detached,
一个冷血的孤僻之人
that's just his way of coping
那只是他用自己的方式来应对
with unbearable pain.
无法承受之痛
So before you judge him...
所以在你们审判他之前
ask yourself how you would act
扪心自问 你们会如何应对
if everything you ever cared about...
当你们所深爱的一切
was taken away.
被突然夺走
Now, I know that I couldn't...
我知道我肯定是承受不了
do as good of a job as he has.
他所经历过的痛苦
Larry Henderson did not kill his wife.
Larry Henderson没有杀害他的妻子
I know it it my heart...
我真心这样认为
and I think you do, too.
我相信你们也是
Thank you.
谢谢各位
I love you, Josh.
我爱你 Josh
It's so powerful when you speak from the heart.
你发自内心的讲话如此的慷锵有力
How do I feel? Fantastic.
我感觉怎么样 棒极了
Now all that's left is to wait for the jury to reach a verdict.
现在就等着陪审团作出判决了
The longer it takes, the better.
讨论时间越长越好
It means that I've given them plenty of reasonable doubt,
这意味我让他们产生了很多合理怀疑
and in a case like this,
类似这样的案子
I'm guessing it will take a few weeks,
我想最起码得等上几周的时间
maybe a month.
也许一个月
Josh! Good news!
Josh 好消息
The jury reached a verdict!
陪审团作出判决了
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表