剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
This is Heidi Baker
我是Heidi Baker
reporting live from the East Peck courthouse,
位于东佩克法♥院♥进行现场直播
where opening statements in the Larry Henderson murder trial
Larry Henderson谋杀庭审的开庭陈述
are about to begin.
即将开始
This courthouse hasn't seen this much attention
法♥院♥已很久未获得如此多的关注
since the East Peck witch trials of 1994.
上一次还是1994年东佩克女巫审判
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
Larry Henderson may seem to be a harmless,
Larry Henderson或许看起来像一个无辜
affable, bewildered poet.
和蔼 迷惘的诗人
But believe you me, beneath this calm facade
但相信我 在这平静的外表下
brews the violent tempest of a man
酝酿着一个男人的暴风骤雨
who took the words "Till death do us part"
他将"至死分离"的誓词
all to literally when he extinguished the life
真的付诸至夺走
of Margaret Henderson.
Margaret Henderson的生命
Disagree.
反对
But she is a lyricist.
但她真是位抒情诗人
What happened to your shoes?!
你的鞋子呢
They didn't match so I hid them in the bushes.
穿错鞋了所以我把它们藏在灌木丛里了
This so-called happily married man
这个所谓幸福的已婚男人
was having a homosexual affair.
当时有一段同性恋外遇
When Margaret found out about it,
在Margaret发现之后
he violent struck her,
他暴♥力♥攻击了她
and he threw her through a window.
并将她扔出窗外
You know what, don't take my word for it.
无需轻信我的话
See for yourself in this re-creation video.
亲眼看看这段还原视频吧
Mitchell?
Mitchell
I thought you said presentations weren't allowed.
我以为你说不允许做演示呢
I said yours wasn't.
我说的是 你的不行
What you are about to hear
你们将要听到的
is the story of a man who loved his wife.
是一个深爱他妻子的男人的故事
Anne, are you kidding me?
Anne 你在逗我吗
You said you wanted a recent picture of Margaret.
是你说要一张Margaret的近照
It was either that
要么是那样的
or one where she was squinting.
要么是她斜着眼的
Fair warning, this is incredibly disturbing.
预先警告 画面会非常令人不安
And thanks to the boys and girls of the East Peck Junior High Computer Club
感谢东佩克初中计算机俱乐部的孩子们
for putting it together.
制♥作♥此视频
Larry, no!
Larry 不
Die, wife, die!
死吧 妻子 死吧
Larry!
Larry
As you just saw,
如你们所见
Larry Henderson sentenced his wife to death.
Larry Henderson给自己的妻子判了死刑
Now, I'm asking you to do the same to him.
现在 我请求你们以彼之道还治彼身
Only this time,
只是这一次
we all get to watch.
我们得以共同见证
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家
I have a bulletproof opening statement.
我准备了一段无懈可击的开庭陈述
It's all about Rutger Hiss,
全都关于Rutger Hiss
the dirty cop who framed Larry Henderson.
那个陷害Larry Henderson的腐♥败♥警♥察♥
He was there the night Margaret died,
Margaret遇害当晚他也在场
we have DNA evidence proving he was having an affair with her,
我们有DNA证据证明他俩在偷♥情♥
he was treated at the hospital the night she died
她遇害当晚 他还去医院接受治疗
for shards of glass in his arm.
因为他手臂里有玻璃渣
And the best part...
最妙的是
He can't refute any of this because he's in a coma.
对此他无法做任何辩驳 因为他处于昏迷
Sucks for him.
替他可惜
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
you have heard the prosecution's story.
你们已经听到控方的故事版本
Now I'd like to tell you the truth.
现在我想要告诉你们真♥相♥
It's about a dirty cop.
这事关一名腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Rutger Hiss! Dwayne, I'm getting there.
Rutger Hiss Dwayne 我快讲到了
Sorry!
抱歉
I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
但愿我没有打扰大家
Oh *** me.
噢 我靠
I love you, Rutger! Order!
我爱你 Rutger 肃静
It's bad enough with all this media coverage.
这么多媒体来报道已经够糟糕了
I will not have my court turned into a circus.
我不允许我的法庭变成马戏团一样
That being said,
话虽如此
I prefer to be photographed from this side,
我更喜欢从这边被拍
and tell me if I'm getting a chin thing.
如果拍得下巴不对劲记得告诉我
I was as surprised as anyone to see Rutger Hiss awake.
看到Rutger Hiss醒来 我和大家一样惊讶
He and I had a complicated relationship.
我和他有过一段复杂的关系
I was intimate with him,
我曾和他很亲密
he cheated on me with Margaret Henderson
他背着我和Margaret Henderson出轨
and his wife.
也背着他老婆
But after he went into the coma, I came to terms with it.
但在他昏迷之后 我跟他达成了一致
Oh. This is awful.
噢 这真糟糕
It's okay.
没事的
The evidence against him is what matters. No,
对他不利的证据才是最重要的 不是
I stepped in something wet.
我踩到了什么湿的东西
I hate that!
真讨厌
Your dad stepped in my dip spit.
你♥爸♥踩到了我的沾烟口水
Look, I know Clanton's not the perfect boyfriend.
听着 我知道Clanton不是完美男友
You still using this?
你还用这个杯子吗
But things are really stressful right now,
但现在真的有很大压力
and I don't know what's happening with my dad.
我不知道我爸会怎么样
It's nice to have someone to sit next to me and comfort me.
有人能坐我旁边安慰我挺好的
Pull my finger, babe.
扯我手指 宝贝
Okay.
好吧
I'm dumping him as soon as this is over.
这事一结束我就甩了他
Mr. Segal, you may continue with your opening statement.
Segal先生 你可以继续你的开庭陈述
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢您 法官大人
Larry Henderson did not murder his wife.
Larry Henderson并没有谋杀他的妻子
There is a preponderance of evidence against another man.
数不胜数的证据都指向了另一个人
A man who has abused his power in the most deplorable way.
一个用最令人愤慨的手段滥用职权的人
But to call him a man
但称其为人
is...
已经算是
generous.
客气了
He is, in fact,
他实际上是
a veritable monster,
一个不折不扣的禽兽
capable of things that we couldn't even...
他能做出我们甚至无法
For God's sake!
我的老天爷
The defense will prove that this animal
辩方将证明这头禽兽
lifted Margaret Henderson with his bare hands
徒手举起了Margaret Henderson
and brutally...
并且残忍♥地
Oh! And brutally... Oh,
噢 并且残忍♥地 噢
wipe his chin.
给他擦擦下巴
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢您 法官大人
And brutally murdered her.
并且残忍♥地杀害了她
That despicable person is... Oh!
那个卑鄙可耻的人就是 噢
Aw! Come on!
噢 拜托
Rutger Hiss.
Rutger Hiss
I'll start.
我先说吧
I liked it.
我觉得不错
Thank you, Anne.
谢谢你 Anne
I'll admit, I didn't make a great first impression with the jury today.
我承认今天没给陪审团留下好的第一印象
But second impressions are also important.
但第二印象也很重要
So let's talk about what we learned today.
那我们来谈谈今天都有什么收获
Well, I found out I'm gonna die.
好吧 我发现我要死了
Shoot, that was gonna be mine.
靠 这本来是我想说的
You're not gonna die. Josh has this.
你不会死的 Josh能行的
I learned I can lie to my dad's face.
我的收获是 学会当着我爸的面撒谎
You are not going to die.
你不会死的
My opening statement was a minor setback.
我的开庭陈述只是小挫折
I underestimated how sympathetic people would be to Rutger.
我低估了人们会如此同情Rutger
Well, here in East Peck,
在东佩克这儿
we do have a soft spot for a coma victim.
陷入昏迷的人确实是我们的软肋
Our most popular mayor, Sterling Johnson,
我们最受欢迎的市长 Sterling Johnson
was elected to three consecutive terms,
连续三届任期当选
one of which, he was completely unresponsive.
其中一个任期内 他完全失去意识
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表