剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
who, as we all know,
他 众所周知
brutally killed his wife, Margaret.
残忍♥地杀害了自己的妻子 Margaret
Nice to have you on the show.
很高兴请到你来上节目
Nice to be here, Heidi. This whole thing is
很高兴来这儿 Heidi 整个事件是
one misunderstanding after another.
一个接一个的误解
For instance, in the tape this morning,
比如 今天上午的那段录像
you cut me off right after I said "I am a liar."
你切掉了我说"我是个骗子"后的内容
How did you put that up there so fast?
这行字幕怎么这么快就打上来了
You see, I'm being portrayed as such a bad guy.
你看 我正被塑造成一个坏人
Stop that!
停下来
This is why everyone thinks that I'm a liar.
这就是为什么大家觉得我是个骗子
That's why I wanted to take a lie detector test to prove myself.
这就是为什么我想用测谎仪来证明自己
So you would be willing to take a lie detector test?
所以你会愿意参加测谎吗
Yes, I would!
是的 我愿意
Coming up in the next hour,
接下来的一个小时
we'll have murderer Larry Henderson
我们会让杀人犯Larry Henderson
strapped to a lie detector,
连上测谎仪
answering the question, did you kill your wife?
回答这个问题 你谋杀了自己的妻子吗
Nice job, Larry.
干得不错 Larry
Yeah, I felt good about it.
嗯 我觉得还不错
Excuse me, Mr. Davis!
打扰了 Davis先生
Damn it!
该死
I almost hit that eagle.
我差点就打中那只鹰了
You made me miss.
你害我打偏了
What do you want?
你们想干嘛
Do you know a man named Jitt?
你知道一个叫Jitt的男人吗
I know a lot of men named Jitt.
我知道很多叫Jitt的男人
You'll have to be more specific.
你们得说得更具体点
He's got three arms and
他有三只手臂
you paid him to kill your sister, you son of a bitch.
你花钱雇他杀害你妹妹 你个混♥蛋♥
Whoa, Dwayne, what's going on?
喔 Dwayne 你怎么了
I feel like I got nothing left to lose.
我光脚不怕穿鞋的
I didn't pay Jitt Munger to kill Margaret,
我没有买♥♥通Jitt Munger杀害Margaret
I paid him as part of a very generous settlement
我付他这么一大笔和解费
for losing a limb at my tobacco plant.
是因为他在我的烟草厂断了手臂
Well, we are going to check up on that because that
我们会核实这一点的 因为这
is a real bummer for me and my alternate theory.
对我和我的替代理论是个打击
I got a question for you.
我倒是有个问题
Do you have any other limbs lying around your factory?
你工厂周围还有其他的断肢吗
I'll take a finger at this point.
到这份上 手指头我也要了
Son, contrary to what you may think,
孩子 和你的想法相反
I have nothing to hide.
我没什么可隐瞒的
But I know someone who does.
但我知道有些人有
This number is a safe deposit box.
这是个银行保险柜的号♥码
I think you'll find the contents very interesting.
你会发现里面的东西很有趣
Do you have a key...
你有钥匙吗
Just bang the wall. It'll pop out.
你就使劲敲 它会弹出来的
Hey.
嘿
Don't think about leaving town,
别想着从这逃跑
'cause I will come after you, and I will find you.
因为我会跟着你 然后找到你
All right, stand down, Dwayne.
行了 走吧 Dwayne
No, he thinks he's above the law.
不 他觉得他凌驾于法律之上
Ain't nobody above the law.
没有谁能凌驾于法律之上
I have no idea where you get that from.
我不知道你这想法哪儿来的
In all fairness, sir, you are hunting in a park.
平心而论 先生 你正在公园里打猎
Well, there are so many things that inspire me,
有很多事给了我灵感
art,
艺术
nature,
自然
light, dark, ocean, cosmos,
光明 黑暗 海洋 宇宙
nature,
自然
dark.
黑暗
And yet you can't have experienced
然而你没法经历
all the things you've written about.
你所描写的这些事情
Yes, I admit it, I'm not to be trusted.
是的 我承认 我并不值得被信任
I'm a huge liar.
我是个大骗子
But...
但是
through my art, I find
通过我的艺术 我发现了
a higher truth.
更高层次的真♥相♥
In reality, I'm one of the world's great truth-tellers.
事实上 我是世界上讲真话的人之一
Yes! Ah, that's it! That's the quote!
是的 就是这句 这就是引用的片段
Oh, God! Okay, it's tape 14.
天哪 好 这是14号♥录像带
Take it to Josh.
把它带给Josh
If I hurry, I can still make my date with Clanton.
如果快点 我还能赶上和Clanton的约会
We're making s'mores...
我们要做烤棉花糖夹心饼干
in a hallowed out Fiat.
在一辆被烧空的车里
Let's welcome Stanza Award-winning poet
让我们欢迎诗节奖的获得诗人
Claudia Ramirez.
Claudia Ramirez
I assume you've met.
我猜你们已经见过了
Not before today.
我们今天才见面
But her poetry has stirred the cockles of my heart.
但她的诗已经搅起我心中的涟漪
You're quite the cockle-tease.
你真是会撩人的涟漪
I have been warned about you, Mr. Henderson.
有人警告我要小心你 Henderson先生
Hey, that's you!
嘿 那不是你嘛
Dwayne, this interview is from like 29 years ago.
Dwayne 这个专访发生在29年前
I don't think I've ever seen eyes that color.
我好像从没见过这种颜色的眼睛
They're moss.
这是苔藓绿
I think that could be my mom.
我觉得那可能是我妈妈
May I help you?
有什么能帮你
It's josh. Why are you still here?
我是Josh 你怎么还在这儿呢
Oh, I tried to leave, but the customers kept coming.
我是想走的 但一直有客户来
I just approved a small-business loan.
我刚批准了一个小企业贷款
Great work, Anne.
做得好 Anne
Listen, I need to get safety deposit box 213.
听着 我需要213号♥保险箱
I'll be right back!
马上回来
You know, they say rates are supposed to go up.
他们都说利率应该会上涨
Now is the time to refinance.
是时候进行再融♥资♥了
Thanks, Anne.
谢了 Anne
This is Josie's.
是Josie的东西
And, wait, these are all letters that Josie wrote to Larry.
等下 这些都是Josie写给Larry的信
Let me see.
我看看
There's no postmark.
没有盖邮戳
That is a federal offense.
这可是犯法的啊
Oh, it's okay.
没关系了
I just gave a mortgage to a 14-year-old to open a yogurt store.
我刚贷款给一个14岁小孩开酸奶店
I'm already in neck-deep.
我一只脚已经跨进监狱了
"I hope one day I'll have the courage to send this.
"希望有一天我会有勇气寄给你这封信
You're the most exciting man I've ever met in my life.
你是我此生见过的最令人兴奋的男人
The thought of your giant hands on my..."
当我幻想你的大手抚摸我的"
Wow.
哇喔
This got real dirty, real fast.
污段子来的猝不及防
Josie was in love with Larry.
Josie深爱着Larry
That means she had reason to want Margaret out of the picture.
意味着她有理由要Margaret消失
Anne, I don't want to jinx this,
Anne 我不想乌鸦嘴
but this is rock-solid momentum.
但这是个磐石般强劲的势头啊
Oh.
噢
Hello?
哪位
You've got some nerve
你胆子不小啊
pulling that kind of horse*** with me, Counselor.
敢跟我玩儿这么大 律师
What are you talking about? Turn on the television, you ***.
你在说啥 打开电视 你个
We're going to ask some questions
我们会问一些问题
just to establish a baseline.
以此作为一条基准线
How tall are you?
你的身高是多少
6'8" in skates.
穿上轮滑鞋是两米
How about not in skates?
不♥穿♥轮滑鞋呢
I would have no idea.
那就不知道了
He's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
All right.
好了
Now the big question.
接下来是重头戏
Larry Henderson,
Larry Henderson
did you murder your wife?
你是否谋杀了你的妻子
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表