剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
when you see the giant bombshell we're about to drop.
只要你看到我们即将放出的重磅新闻
You talking about your DNA expert?
你是说你的DNA专家吗
Certainly not. Why?
当然不是 怎么了
How did you know about that?
你是怎么知道的
Small town. People talk.
小地方 人多嘴杂
People whisper.
人们会传悄悄话
What's happening?
发生了什么
By the way, I find it very suspicious
顺便说一句 我觉得很可疑啊
that the assistant D.A. would come all the way over here
你一个助理地检跑大老远跑来
just to drop off a murder book.
就是为了送一本凶案卷宗
Well, actually, I came over here on other business, as well.
其实我来这还有别的事要办
Hey, Anne.
嘿 Anne
Anne, Carol Anne Keane.
Anne 我是Carol Anne Keane
Hey, listen, I want Pinky here stuffed,
听着 帮我把小指头填充做成标本
put in a little rocking chair reading a book.
让它坐在小石椅上读书
Oh. I think that is an adorable idea.
噢 好有爱的主意啊
No, it's not. That is a horrifying idea.
一点都不好 这是个恐怖的主意
Have fun stuffing my pig.
祝你填荷兰猪愉快
You know, this is a law office!
这可是律师办公室
Josh, that was the pathologist.
Josh 病理学家打来电♥话♥
The DNA does not match anyone in the police database.
DNA和警方的数据库没有匹配
Why are you smiling?
那你笑什么
I'm picturing that guinea pig reading a book.
我在脑补那个荷兰猪读书
Shoot. That is adorable!
靠 太可爱了
I'm here with Rutger Hiss,
我们请到的是Rutger Hiss
the man who arrested killer Larry Henderson.
即逮捕杀人犯Larry Henderson的警官
What are your thoughts on the case?
你是怎么看这桩案子的
Speaking as a man who is happily married to a nine,
作为一个娶了九分老婆的幸福男人
I just think that, if you're married to
我只是认为 如果你娶了个
someone like Margaret Henderson,
像Margaret Henderson这样的
who was an eight and change, you, um,
八分有余的女人 你就
don't mess with a dude.
别再和男人乱搞了
Unless he's a legit 10. No, you don't.
除非那男的是完美十分 对 别招惹
What did I ever do to Roger Bentman?
我究竟招惹Roger Bentman什么了
Absolutely nothing.
啥也没有
Josh, if I'm executed,
Josh 如果我被判死刑
can you be sure to have these calla lilies
能答应我一定要把这些马蹄莲
planted around my grave?
种在我墓地四周吗
Unless they're not in season,
除非不在时令
in which case you can either substitute orchids
如果那样的话 你要不就换成兰花
or have my execution pushed until the spring.
或者把我的死刑推迟到春天
Whatever's easier.
看哪个更简单
Larry, you're not going to be executed.
Larry 你不会被判死刑的
Look, I know this is difficult,
听着 我知道这很难
but we really need to focus on
但是我们需要将重点放在
who Margaret was having an affair with.
Margaret在跟谁偷♥情♥
Anne and I are gonna keep looking for clues upstairs,
我和Anne会继续寻找楼上的线索
just as soon as I'm done with my business.
等我完事就马上开始
I wasn't kidding about that door-open thing.
开门上厕所的事 我没有开玩笑
It was real trauma.
那真是心理阴影
So, think, Larry.
好好想想 Larry
Who could she have been sleeping with?
她有可能跟谁上过床
I'm telling you, it's unfathomable.
我告诉你 这真的太高深莫测了
Margaret and I shared everything.
我和Margaret无话不谈
She would have told me if she was having an affair.
她会告诉我她有了外遇
Plus, Lord knows, she would have dressed better.
再说 天晓得 她会打扮得更漂亮
Then all evidence points to you as the murderer.
可所有证据都指向你是凶手
Then I'm the murderer.
那我就是凶手
I'm not. He's not.
我不是 他不是
Did you ever notice her even flirting with someone else?
你有没有注意到过她和其他人调情
Josh, I'm a very private person
Josh 我是个非常注重隐私的人
and you keep asking me these
而你一直在问我这些
very personal questions. What is that?
非常私人的问题 这什么情况
Well, it's because you're on trial.
因为你正在受审
Well, it certainly feels that way.
确实感觉如此
If you want me to open up,
如果你希望我打开心门
this needs to be a two-way street.
这必须是一个双向的过程
I don't know the first thing about you personally.
我都完全不了解你这个人
That's not how friendships work.
不是这么做朋友的啊
This isn't a friendship, Larry.
我们不是朋友 Larry
This is an attorney-client relationship.
我们是律师和客户的关系
Hey, what's going on? Hey, Summer.
嘿 怎么了 嘿 Summer
Your dad's just asking me personal questions.
你♥爸♥爸正在问我私人问题
Dad, leave him alone.
爸爸 别烦他
I don't even know if you're seeing anyone.
我都不知道你有没有在和谁约会
Uh, yeah. What is up with that?
对 有什么情况吗
Fine.
好吧
I was engaged
我订过婚
to another lawyer at the firm, and it ended badly.
对方是公♥司♥另一个律师 最后不欢而散
Did you kill her?
你把她杀了吗
So, like, a cheating thing?
那是因为出轨吗
You guys, like, totally over each other?
你们都彻底放下对方了吗
It just didn't work out.
我们只是合不来
Amy and I were happy for a while.
我和Amy曾经很开心
But, ultimately, it turned out we wanted different things.
但最终我们发现彼此想要的不一样
I wanted to raise a family in the suburbs.
我想和家人生活在郊区
And she
而她
wanted to have hand sex with a bartender with a lip ring.
想跟带唇环的酒保打手炮
One of us got what we wanted.
我俩中有一个如愿以偿了
You're too trusting.
你太相信别人了
Here, I've got something for you.
我有些东西给你
I'm the same way.
我也是这样的人
We're very similar, you and I.
我们很相似 我们俩
I'm not seeing it.
我并不觉得
That is so something I would say.
那句话语气太像我了
You can't fool a poet, Josh.
你没法儿糊弄一个诗人 Josh
Come here.
过来
Losing a fiancee.
失去一个未婚妻
I can't imagine dealing with that kind of loss.
我无法想象如何面对那种失去的痛苦
Thank you, Larry.
谢谢你 Larry
It's like looking in a mirror.
就像照镜子一样
Here.
这个
<生活 爱情 文字>
It's no longer in print,
已经不再出版了
but it used to be required reading at the local college.
但它曾是本地大学的必读读本
Because he taught the class.
因为他是那门课的老师
I'm sure that's just a coincidence!
我确定那只是个巧合
This...
这
slim volume contains all of life's lessons.
薄薄一卷饱含各种人生经验
You'll find many insights about dealing with a broken heart.
你会找到许多关于应对失恋的见解
Also the vagina.
还有如何应对女人
Thank you. I will...
谢谢你 我会
keep this somewhere private.
把它收在隐秘的地方
Hey, found some evidence in the bedroom.
嘿 在卧室里发现了一些线索
Oh, great.
噢 太棒了
So, while dusting for prints,
好了 在扫指纹的时候
we uncovered this mark.
我们发现了这个痕迹
Now, we have reason to believe
现在 我们有理由相信
that it is a sex print.
这是一个做♥爱♥印
A what?
一个啥
A footprint left in the act of lovemaking.
一个做♥爱♥过程中留下的脚印
We believe it was placed there by whoever was sticking it to Margaret.
我们认为这是干Magaret的人留下的
Dwayne. Sorry.
Dwayne 对不起
Whoever was sticking it to Mrs. Henderson.
是干Henderson太太的人留下的
Okay, but isn't that footprint up a little high?
好吧 但那个脚印是不是有点太高了
That's what we thought, so
我们也这么想过 所以
Anne and I tested our theory.
我和Anne验证了一下我们的理论
Now, for the purposes of this demonstration,
现在 为了做演示
I am Margaret.
我是Margaret
And I am the mystery lover.
而我是那个秘密情人
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表