剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
Larry Henderson, a local poetry professor
Larry Henderson 一名本地诗学教授
at Carolina's own East Peck Community College
就职于卡罗莱纳州东佩克社区大学
was arrested today for the brutal murder of his wife, Margaret,
今日因残忍♥杀害其妻Margaret被捕
who was found dead in front of a plate glass window.
其妻稍早被发现死于平板玻璃窗前
The murder has sent shock waves through this otherwise sleepy...
该谋杀案震惊了整个原本寂静的
There he is! Sir, sir!
他出来了 先生 先生
Heidi Baker, WPFK News!
我是WPFK新闻的Heidi Baker
Mr. Henderson, do you have anything to say?
Henderson先生 您有什么话要说吗
Yes, I didn't do it.
我有 这不是我♥干♥的
I-I wouldn't hurt a thing.
我绝不会伤害任何东西
Please, watch my dog.
劳烦你 照看一下我的狗
He's all I have left.
我就只剩下他了
Watch it. Did you do it, sir?
当心点 是你干的吗 先生
Aww, what's your name, little fella?
你叫什么名字 小家伙
Larry Henderson loved my sister,
Larry Henderson是爱我妹妹的
and because we believe in Larry's innocence,
因为我们相信他的清白
we've decided to finance his defense.
我们决定资助他的辩护
As my grandpappy said,
如同我的爷爷所说
"You ever find yourself on the wrong side of the law,
"一旦你发现自己站在了法律的对立面
you hire yourself a...
就得给自己请一个
Northeasterner."
东北人"
They just seem slyer than the rest of us.
他们看起来就是比其他人狡猾点
Nope, I've never been to this part of the country before,
没有 我从没来过这地方
but I am super excited to be here.
但我超激动能来这儿
My boss sent me down to prep the case
老板派我来准备这个案子
because...
是因为
well, he's a huge attorney and he didn't want to.
好吧 他是个大牌律师 也并不想来
Anyway,
但总之
a murder trial is a great opportunity for me.
一场谋杀案审判 对我是个绝佳的机会
I get my own team, an office.
我将有自己的团队和办公室
Apparently they're sending a car for me.
他们肯定还会给我配辆车
Kind of feels like I've arrived,
似乎感觉我已经落地了
and my bag has not.
而我的行李还没有
"Welcome to the East Peck Regional Airport."
"欢迎来到东佩克地区机场"
Hey, think that's me.
嗨 我猜你要接的是我
Josh Segal. Oh, hey, there.
我叫Josh Segal 啊 嘿 你好呀
Dwayne Reed.
我叫Dwayne Reed
Funny, there's a drug store called
有意思 有个药店也叫
Duane Reade in my building in New York.
这个名字 就在纽约我那栋楼里
Huh, guess there's something for me to see
看来我要是到了纽约
if I ever get to New York.
有一个必去景点了呀
A few other points of interest,
也有别的景点
but the drug store is nice.
但那药店也不错啦
Mind if we swing by the office?
介意我顺道去一趟办公室吗
I'm supposed to meet the lead investigator.
我应该要见首席调查员
New York said they hired East Peck's finest.
纽约那边说他们请了全东佩克最好的
Well, that quote was from me
其实 这句话是我说出去的
about me.
说的就是我
I'm your lead investigator!
我就是你的首席调查员
I know everybody around here.
我跟这儿每个人都很熟
I used to be local P.D. until I retired.
退休之前我就是这儿的警♥察♥
You look kind of young to be retired.
你看起来不到退休的年纪呀
Yeah. There was...
是的 发生了个
an incident.
小事故
It was a routine traffic stop.
当时就是一个例行的拦停检查
License and registration, please.
请出示驾驶证和行驶证
I thought my vehicle had been apprehended.
我以为我的配车被劫持了
Turns out I left it in neutral.
结果是我挂在了空挡上
Don't point that at me!
别用枪指着我
The rest is YouTube history.
剩下的就是YouTube历史了
So, I rented us a place
我给咱们租了个地儿
smack dab in the center of Main Street.
不偏不倚 就在主街道正中
We're next door to a taxidermist?
我们隔壁是个做动物标本的吗
Even better.
比那个更赞
So, what do you think?
你感觉这地儿怎么样
Whoa.
哇噢
What is that noise?
这噪音是什么
It sounds like a saw cutting through bone.
听起来像是电锯在锯骨头
Yep.
没错
You'll get used to it. I...
你会习惯的 我
I don't even hear it anymore!
我现在都听不见这声儿了
So, let's meet the rest of the team.
那么 来见见其他团队成员
Josh, this is your assistant and head researcher
Josh 这位是你的助理兼首席研究员
and intern... Anne Flatch.
兼实习生 她叫Anne Flatch
She's the best of the best.
她是最顶尖的人才
Hi. Nice to meet you.
嗨 很高兴认识你
It's great to meet you, Anne.
也很高兴认识你 Anne
I have to be at court in an hour for the bail hearing.
一小时后我要去法♥院♥出席保释听证会
Can I get all the files we have on the Henderson case?
能给我Henderson案所有的档案吗
Also, could you please check with the airline about my luggage,
还有 你能和航♥空♥公♥司♥核实一下我的行李吗
and maybe lose
然后 可以 丢掉
some of these dead animals?
几个这些死掉的动物吗
I like the way you talk.
我喜欢你说话的方式
Do I have an office?
我有办公室吗
Just past the albino muskrat.
绕过那只白化麝鼠就是了
This is gonna be nice.
感觉会很棒啊
Corner office.
角落里的办公室
With a window.
还带窗户
We're gonna keep that closed.
还是一直关着吧
Anne, I'm getting a strong formaldehyde vibe.
Anne 我满鼻子都是福尔马林的气味
Is there a fan around... May I help you?
这有电风扇吗 有什么可以帮您
Josh. We met 45 seconds ago.
我是Josh 45秒前我们刚见面
I have something called facial amnesia.
我有一种叫脸部失忆症的病
I can't recognize anyone by their face.
我认不出人脸
It's completely blank.
我看来一片空白
Does have its perks.
这病也有好处的
With my husband,
拿我老公来说
it's like sleeping with a different man every night.
我感觉每晚都在睡不同的人
I do recognize penises, though.
不过 我能认出鸡♥巴♥
Dwayne, when you said team before,
Dwayne 你之前说到的团队
is this the whole lineup?
这就是整个人员配置吗
Yep, just you, me, and Anne.
是的 只有你 我 和 Anne
Great.
好极了
I'm gonna head to court to meet Mr. Henderson.
我现在去法庭见Henderson先生
Mr. Henderson.
Henderson先生
Hi, I'm Josh Segal.
你好 我是Josh Segal
I'll be representing you pretrial. Hello, Josh.
我将在预审中为您辩护 你好 Josh
We're gonna get you out of here as soon as we can.
我们会尽快把您从监狱弄出来
How you holding up?
您在里头过的还好吗
My cell mate is a serial rapist.
我的狱友是个连环强♥奸♥犯
That said, he keeps an immaculate bunk,
就是说 他的铺位整理得完美无瑕
keeps to himself
不与人来往
and is gluten free,
不吃麸质食物
so he gives me all his pastries.
所以他把所有的糕点都给了我
Uh, let me clarify.
呃 我澄清一下
Terrible human being, terrific roommate.
十足的人♥渣♥ 十星的室友
So, what's happening now is the arraignment.
接下来就是被传讯了
This is not the trial...
这不是庭审
You realize, of course, that this whole thing is absurd.
你肯定会发现 整件事都荒唐至极
I loved my wife.
我深爱我的妻子
After lunch, I was waiting for the cable guy to show,
午饭后 我正等着有线公♥司♥的人过来
so I went into the yard to roller-cise.
我就去院子里做轮滑操
You mean roller skate.
您是说滑旱冰
No.
才不是
Roller skating is for children.
小屁孩才滑旱冰
Roller-cising is a very graceful form of self-expression.
轮滑操是一种很优雅的自我表达形式
It's much easier when you're not shackled.
没被拷着手的话就简单多了
It... It must... It must be.
肯 肯定的 肯定的
So, I came back inside...
当我进屋时
and found Margaret dead.
发现Margaret死了
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表