剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表
He got unemployment down to 38%.
他使失业率降至38%
Let's move past opening statements, huh?
开庭陈述就翻篇吧 好吗
So tomorrow, Carol Anne Keane calls her first witnesses.
明天Carol Anne Keane将传唤她的首位证人
Anne, has that witness list come in yet?
Anne 证人名单出来了吗
Almost. It's only been 10 minutes.
快了 才过了10分钟
Why couldn't they just e-mail us?
为什么他们不直接发电邮过来
The county ruled that any fiber-optic communications of official documents
县里规定任何光纤通讯传输官方文件
is sorcery. Wait.
都算巫术 等等
Alfonzo's on the list?
Alfonzo在名单上
Why would they want to hear from the man
为什么他们会想听他作证
I was having an affair with when my wife died?
他不过是我妻子去世时和我有一腿
You don't hear it, do you?
你听听你自己说的话
Well, I knew Carol Anne would bring it up,
我知道Carol Anne会提起这事儿
but I didn't think she'd put him on the stand.
但我没想到她会让他出庭作证
What if he says something personal?
万一他说些私事怎么办
Oh, I would definitely
噢 我肯定是
plan on some personal stuff coming out during this trial.
计划在庭审时说些私事的
Now you tell me.
你现在才告诉我
Summer, dear, you're gonna hear
Summer 亲爱的 你会听到
some pretty disturbing things about Daddy.
爸爸的一些非常令人不适的事
I'm ready for it.
我有心理准备
I learned I can lie twice.
我发现我还可以撒两次谎
I need to see Alfonzo. Larry, no.
我要见Alfonzo Larry 不行
The last thing we need is
最没有必要的就是
for Carol Anne to charge us with witness tampering. Oh, please.
Carol Anne起诉我们干扰证人 噢 求你了
I'm sure she's done plenty of things that we don't know about.
我相信她肯定也背着我们做了很多事
He's not wrong.
他说得没错
I slept with Carol Anne Keane last week.
上周我是和Carol Anne Keane上♥床♥了
It was a moment of weakness and stupidity.
只是一时心软和糊涂
But as moments of weakness and stupidity go,
但当一时心软和糊涂消散后
I think we both agree it was...
我想我们都觉得
mind-blowing.
爽翻天
We boned. It was fine.
我们搞过 也就还行
Mind-blowing.
爽翻天
Larry, if you're lonely, just do what I do...
Larry 如果你寂寞了 就跟我学
choke the chicken.
掐鸡♥吧♥
And if that doesn't work, I masturbate.
如果那没用 我就自♥慰♥
No, it's not about loneliness.
不 这跟寂寞无关
I just want to find out if he's gonna say somethingthat makes me look bad.
我只是想知道他会不会说什么不利于我的话
A surprising name popped up
一个出人意料的名字出现在了
on the prosecution's witness list -- Rutger Hiss.
控方的证人名单上 Rutger Hiss
He's a potential suspect that could totally damage her case.
他是潜在嫌疑人 对她非常不利
I'm gonna drop by and see what she's up to.
我要去顺路看看她打什么主意
Hopefully she understands that this is
希望她明白这只是
purely a professional visit.
单纯的工作会面
What do you need?
你有事吗
Okay, she understands.
好吧 她明白的
Counselor?
律师
Counselor, did you come here for a reason?
律师 你找我有事吗
Yes, I was in the neighborhood,
嗯 我就在附近
and I wanted to see what witnesses you were giving a lap dance to.
想过来看看你在给哪个证人跳大腿舞
Oh, don't get weird about it. Rutger and I are back together.
别怪声怪气 Rutger和我复合了
I thought you hated him. We worked it out.
我以为你讨厌他 问题解决了
Well, I think you're making a huge mistake.
我觉得你在铸成大错
Oh, I see how it is. I gave you a cookie,
我知道怎么回事了 我给了你一块饼干
and now you want the whole jug of milk.
现在你就想要整罐牛奶
Joke's on you because I'm lactose intolerant.
傻了吧你 我有乳糖不耐症
And I know that's not sexy, but
我知道这话不性感 但是
this isn't about me being hung up on you.
这不是在说我爱上你什么的
Good, because what you and I had was purely physical.
很好 因为你我之间完全是肉体关系
I had a need, and you were...
我有需求 而你是
there.
现成的
Same here. You were there, too.
一样 你也是现成的
I actually forgot it even happened.
其实我都不记得这事发生过
The mistake I was talking about was putting Rutger on the stand.
我说的大错是指让Rutger出庭作证
I am going to destroy him on cross.
我会在交叉盘问中搞垮他
The way we destroyed that condom?
就像我们搞垮那个安全套一样吗
Hey, should we talk about that?
嘿 我们要谈谈这事吧
No, we're good. See you in court.
不用 我没事 法庭见
I know Josh thought it was a bad idea for me to see Alfonzo,
我知道Josh觉得 去见Alfonzo是个坏主意
but he doesn't understand what I'm going through.
但他不明白我在经历着什么
To be honest,
说实话
I'm not sure he's ever been charged with murder.
我都不确定他是否被起诉过谋杀
Larry?
Larry
Oh. Alfonzo.
噢 Alfonzo
Mm. Someone's been eating carbs.
某人吃了碳水化合物啊
Don't judge me. I already have a jury for that.
别对我评头论足的 都有一个陪审团这么做了
Speaking of...
说起来
I understand you were subpoenaed.
我知道你被法庭传唤了
I was curious
我想知道
what are you going to say?
你会说什么
Just that you murdered Margaret.
就说你谋杀了Margaret
Oh, you got me!
噢 你吓住我了
But, seriously,
但说真的
what are you going to say?
你会说什么
Lar-bear, don't worry.
熊宝宝 别担心
I'd never say anything bad about you.
我绝不会说对你不利的话的
Oh, what a relief!
松了口气
I'm so glad I came.
好庆幸我来了一趟
My lawyer thought it was a bad idea.
我的律师觉得我不该来
He said I needed to be discreet.
他让我要小心谨慎
But you brought a film crew.
但你还带来了拍摄团队
To be honest, I always forget they're even there.
说实话 我总会忘记他们的存在
I'm glad you came. I missed you.
很高兴你来了 我想你了
I missed this.
太怀念了
I was living the dream,
我之前活在美梦中
great marriage to Margaret,
这边娶Margaret为妻
and you on the side for a little fun.
另一边还能和你玩玩
Well, it wasn't just fun.
不只是玩玩
Of course it wasn't.
当然不只是
It was also the best damn workout I've ever had.
也是我做过的最好的健身
Anyway,
不管怎么说
if I ever get married again,
如果我以后再结婚
you are the guy I'm gonna fool around with.
跟我鬼混的人一定是你
I'm cross-examining Rutger tomorrow morning,
我明早要交叉盘问Rutger
and I don't want a repeat of today.
不希望再像今天一样
Why? You were great. Come on, you killed it.
怎么了 你表现不错 嘿 你厉害极了
Guys, come on. I was there.
伙计们 别说了 我在场的
Wow, you were the worst. Yes, total crapstorm.
哇 你最差了 嗯 完全是灾难
Good. That -- That's what I need, honesty.
好 我需要的就是这话 真的
So I was thinking about starting with this.
我在想可以这么开头
Mr. Hiss, there is a preponderance of
Hiss先生 这里有数不胜数的
Stop.
停
People in East Peck do not like New York words.
东佩克的人不喜欢纽约词
"Preponderance" is not a New York word. It's a word.
"数不胜数"不是纽约词 就是个词
It means abundance.
就是很多的意思
You know what else is a word?
你知道还有什么是个词吗
"Guilty".
"有罪"
So what should I say instead?
那我应该换个什么词呢
Try "buttload".
试试"屎一样多"
Mr. Hiss, there is a buttload of evidence...
Hiss先生 我们有屎一样多的证据
Guilty.
有罪
What? I said "buttload".
什么 我说了"屎多"呀
But your eyes said "preponderance."
但你眼神说的是"数不胜数"
Fine.
好吧
No fancy words, no eye rolls. What else?
不拽文 不翻白眼 还有什么
You mean...
你是说
besides your hair?
除了你发型以外吗
What's wrong with my hair?
我发型怎么了
I'll go put on a pot.
我去煮咖啡
剧集 | 全程直击(2017) | 导航列表