剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
I also want your cell number.
我还要你的手♥机♥号♥码
I don't have one.
我没有手♥机♥
You don't have a cell...
你没有手♥机♥...
Fine, yours is a secret.
好吧 连你的号♥码都是秘密
Here. Take this.
拿着这个
I bought it as a gift for somebody that I used to...
我之前买♥♥给别人做礼物的
You know, it doesn't matter.
算了 那不重要
Take it.
拿着
If it rings, it's me.
如果响了一定是我打来的
Please answer it.
拜托请接电♥话♥
Welcome to the 21st.
欢迎来到二十一世纪
I'm Traveler 3569.
我是旅行者3569号♥
Oh, shit.
该死的
What do you think, boss?
你觉得怎么样 老大
Of what?
什么怎么样
Our operations base.
我们的行动基地
Yeah, it's breathtaking.
棒极了
You're sure there hasn't been a messenger?
你确定信使不在那吗
I think a pre-adolescent kid
我想一个青春期前的孩子
might stand out.
应该会很显眼的
I thought this was going to be a simple hand-off?
交接不该是件很简单的事吗
The Director probably didn't know about the pills.
也许主管并不知道药的事
What pills?
什么药
A fatal dose of Fentanyl.
致命剂量的芬太尼 (一种止痛剂)
Probably a failsafe in case he lacked the courage to pull the trigger.
可能是个双重保险 以防他没有勇气扣动扳机
The Director missed it.
主管没料到这一手
Cause of death on historical record
历史记录上的死亡原因是
was gunshot to the head.
头部中枪致死
And there wasn't anyone from his team there to meet him?
他团队的人没有去那里和他会面吗
No. And we looked around.
没有 我们看过周围了
Well, let's not panic.
好了 我们先别慌张
The Director will be aware that a traveler didn't make it
主管会知道一名旅行者没能成功到达
and assign a new candidate.
然后分配一个新成员
Yeah, if one comes available in time.
没错 要是目前刚好有合适人选的话
You've memorized all the potential candidates in the area?
你记住这个地区所有的潜在人选了吗
I've memorized everything.
我什么都记得
Okay. Show off a little.
那行 给我们展示一下吧
How many since 0830?
在八点半之后有多少人会死
Hmm... Today's not a real good day.
今天不是很走运
There was a construction worker that gets electrocuted earlier this morning...
今早有一名建筑工人死于电击
prime host, actually...
事实上 他是个理想的宿主
but the accident is impossible for the incoming traveler to avoid, so...
但即将到来的旅行者无法避免电击事故 因此
Report of the construction worker's death this morning
这名建筑工人今早的死讯
is already online.
已经在网上发布了
In a couple hours, there's an elective surgery that goes bad.
几小时后 有一个择期手术会出状况
The point is, it could take time.
关键是 这很费时间
How much do we have?
我们还剩多少时间
30 hours, give or take.
三十小时左右
We should drive the antimatter out of town,
我们应该把反物质从市里运出去
like the military was trying to do.
就像军队本来打算的一样
No. The Director must have some sort of plan for it.
不行 主管应该对此另有计划
Probably as a power source.
也许可以作为能量源
We need to make it possible for the other team to find us.
我们应该让其他团队找到我们
I could throw out something like an S.O.S. on the deep web,
我能在深网中发出类似SOS信♥号♥♥的讯息
but that would risk exposure by the FBI.
但这也面临着被联调局发现的风险
You know all about that.
这你都知道的
Try your S.O.S.
那试下SOS信♥号♥♥吧
I can run interference at the Bureau if I have to.
万不得已时 我可以在调查局里干涉一下
And we could look at a way
我们也可以想办法
to extend the life of the unit
通过补足电源供给
with a supplemental power supply.
来延长装置的寿命
Buy us some time.
为我们争取些时间
Good.
很好
I'm going to talk to the traveler
我现在去和昨晚把这东西
that delivered it to us last night.
给我们的旅行者谈谈
You sure that's a good idea?
你确定这主意好吗
No.
不
Delaney.
我是德兰尼
This is Major Gleason. I guess you've been expecting my call.
我是格里森少校 我猜你正等着我来电♥话♥
Actually, I was hoping to never to hear from you again.
其实 我倒希望再也不会听到你的消息
How's the circle jerk going?
你们的会议开得怎么样了
We never had the material, did we?
我们根本没拿到东西 是吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You're the one who drove away with it last night.
明明是你昨晚把它转移走的
Yeah, well, I thought so, too.
没错 本来我也是这么想的
Why aren't you off on an island somewhere exploding bombs?
那你现在不是该在某个岛上测试炸♥弹♥吗
Well, there was an explosion,
爆♥炸♥的确发生了
just not the one we were expecting.
但却和我们预料中的不一样
Oh, God...
我的天
When?
什么时候
On our way to our base.
在去基地的路上
How many casualties?
有多少人伤亡
The blast was substantial enough
爆♥炸♥的规模的确足以
to put my driver into a coma,
让我的司机陷入昏迷
but we both know
但我们都知道
it should have been in the megaton range.
这场爆♥炸♥本该有百万吨♥级的威力
This didn't even make the news.
可它连新闻都没上
I'm not sure what you're accusing me of...
我不知道你到底在指责我什么
That it never existed, or somehow, you hung on to it.
它根本就不存在 要么 就还在你那里
Either way,
不论如何
we are going to have a conversation.
我们都得谈谈
See you later.
等会儿见
Bye, sweetie.
拜拜 亲爱的
See you guys soon.
再见
Hey.
嗨
Protocol 6, Agent MacLaren.
协议第六项 迈凯轮探员
Can't officer Boyd and Special Agent MacLaren
博伊德警官和特别探员迈凯轮
have a conversation?
就不能聊聊天吗
Okay, well, first of all,
好吧 首先
don't refer to yourself in the third person.
别用第三人称来称呼你自己
Is this FBI business?
是联调局的事吗
In the sense that they wouldn't want
在某种意义上说 他们是不会希望
an antimatter explosion in the middle of town.
反物质在市中心爆♥炸♥的
Are you serious?
真的假的
Have you been sent a messenger?
你见到信使了吗
Are you authorized by the Director to talk to me?
主管批准你和我说话了吗
Then step away.
没有就走开
Look, the arriving traveler we were meeting was D.O.A.
听着 我们本该见的旅行者在到达时已经死亡
In the absence of a clear course of action,
在后续行动尚不明确的情况下
you await instruction from the Director
你需要等待主管派遣
via messenger or traveler.
信使或旅行者传达指示
What else do you want me to tell you?
你还要我告诉你什么
How about the location
那要和我们做交接的
of the team that we were supposed to hand off to?
团队在什么地方
I don't know,
我不知道
and I'm not supposed to know.
也不会知道
Look, you're new, I get it,
听着 你是新来的 我能理解
I really do,
非常理解
and you got a bitch of a first assignment,
而且你的首份任务很难搞
but I've been here a year, and shit happens, okay?
可我来这已有一年了 麻烦是常有的 懂吗
There's a reason we're so compartmentalized, MacLaren.
我们各自分散开是有原因的 迈凯轮
There's teams of us all over the world on missions,
我们的团队在世界各地执行任务
and that's why... That's why there's a protocol six.
这也是 协议第六项存在的意义
Yeah, I get the rules,
没错 我知道规矩
but help me out here.
但你帮我想想
Should we drive it to an unpopulated area?
我们该把它运到人烟稀少的地区吗
Or leave it where it is and risk wiping out a city?
还是冒着整个城市都被毁的风险留它在这
It's a tough call.
这是个两难的决定
Get it right, please.
请自行决定吧
Aviation authorities agree
民航当局承认
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表