剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
You can put your weapon away now.
你现在可以把武器拿开了
He's lost a lot of blood and still hemorrhaging.
他失血过多 而且还没止住
I think the only thing I can do
在送他去医院之前
is get him stable before we get him to a hospital.
我唯一能做的就是让他的情况稳定下来
No. No hospitals. He's wanted by the police.
不 不去医院 他正被警♥察♥通缉
They both are.
他们都是
Well, I don't have anywhere near the proper resources.
我不知道什么地方会有合适的医疗资源
Well, obviously, the Director thinks you do,
很显然 主管认为你有
or you wouldn't be here, would you?
否则你就不会来这里了 是吧
All right. Go ahead and put him out.
好吧 先把他麻醉了
Can you get me light, please?
能帮我照下明吗
All right, all right.
行了 好了
Okay, warm up the laser and get him on plasma.
好 把激光准备好 给他输血浆
What happened?
怎么了
He got shot in the gut.
他腹部中枪了
No. I'm talking about you.
不 我说的是你
Let me see.
我看看
Ah! Goddamm it!
我的天呐
I don't think that you understand
我看你是不明白
how serious your injuries are.
你伤的有多重
Stop worrying about me and help Luca.
别担心我 去帮卢卡
It's Forbes.
是福布斯的电♥话♥
Do your thing.
接吧
MacLaren.
我是迈凯轮.
We've got three dead bodies.
我们发现三具尸体
All of them ghosts in the system.
系统里都没他们的记录
Really? Any word on the whereabouts
是嘛 那有我追赶的
of that car that I was pursuing?
那辆车的下落吗
That's what I'm calling to ask you.
这就是我给你打电♥话♥的原因
No, no. They had too big a lead.
不 不 这是个很重要的线索
I was just about to get back to local enforcement.
我正准备回当地政法执法部门去
All right, let me know what you hear.
好吧 一有情况就通知我
Will do.
没问题
I can't locate the bullet.
我找不到子弹
I think the only thing that I can do
我觉得 我唯一能做的
is cauterize the torn vessels...
就是给破损的血管做烧灼止血
Just get the bullet out of him.
把子弹取出来
I am telling you
我在告诉你
that if I operate now, I will kill him.
如果我现在给他做手术的话 他会死的
Your friend, Carter, is coughing up blood
你的朋友卡特正在咳血
because his internal bleeding includes his lungs.
因为他的肺脏在内出血
I'm telling you that he's dying, he can't be saved.
他要死了 我们救不了他
The man is an ox! He just carried...
他壮的像头牛 他刚才搬了...
Shut up and listen to me! Okay? This is time-sensitive.
闭嘴 听我说 行吗 时间很紧急
Luca has lost close to 40% of his blood.
卢卡已经失去了将近百分之四十的血量
He won't survive any sort of surgery without a donor.
如果不给他输血 他就活不下来了
So if we act now,
如果现在就开始行动
we can use Carter's blood to save Luca's life.
我们还可以用卡特的血救活卢卡
I have a blood-type converter,
我有血型转换器
I'm telling you I can't save them both.
我不可能把他们都救活
So we either watch the two of them die,
所以我们要么看着他们俩都死去
or Carter saves Luca's life... those are your options.
要么牺牲卡特救活卢卡 看你怎么选了
You need to decide before Carter goes septic
你得在卡特伤口感染之前做出决定
and his blood's not good to anyone.
否则他的血就没用了
Mr. Hall... I Hear you! Relax.
霍尔先生 我听见了 别急
Just give me a second, please.
请给我点时间
I have to make sure the FBI doesn't show up here.
我得确保联调局不会找到这来
Now, look, if I don't do something to throw Forbes off...
如果我现在不做点什么引开福布斯...
Do what you need to do.
去做你该做的事吧
I'll be operating into the early hours.
我的手术会持续到凌晨
Carly can assist.
卡莉可以协助我
Mr. Hall can handle anything that comes up.
霍尔先生能处理任何突发事宜
All right.
好吧
Looking good, Trev. How's that feel?
气色不错啊 特雷弗 感觉怎么样
Oh, it feels great.
我感觉棒极了
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Let's see what you got in the tank!
让我看看你恢复的怎么样了
Man, you're flying!
哥们 你都快飞起来了
You'll be back on the team in no time.
你很快就能归队了
Trevor?
特雷弗
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
Ms. Day? How can I help you?
戴女士 有什么可以效劳的吗
Actually, I would like to help you.
实际上 是我想要帮助你
I've been looking over your transcripts
我看了你的成绩单
and there are some things we need to talk about.
有些事情我们得好好谈一下
What is it?
什么事
Well, it's kind of a bigger conversation
因为事关重大
that I'd like to have with you and your parents.
我希望能和你还有你父母一起谈
You know, the whole team.
你们全都来
I like to think
我觉得
that I can have these conversations on my own.
这种谈话我自己就够了
Well, you're 17, so.
你才十七岁
I've set a meeting with them
我和他们约了见面
for fourth period today.
就在今天第四节课
I'll expect to see you there.
希望那时你会在场
I'll be there.
我会去的
All right.
好
Hey! A little help?
嗨 帮个忙吧
Let's see if you've still got it!
看看你身手是否还行
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
No "Hey, Jeff." No "Good morning."
没有"嗨 杰夫" 没有"早上好"
I get "What are you doing here?"
你对我说的竟然是"你在这里干什么"
Looks like my son spent another night at the babysitter's
貌似我儿子又在保姆那里过了一晚
while you were out with your new man, hmm?
而你却和你的新欢彻夜不归 是吗
You think I haven't seen that white dude around?
你以为我没看见那个在这一带晃悠的白人吗
Is that how you got these new wheels?
这就是你突然有车的原因吗
You got a sugar daddy?
你找了个干爹
That's none of your business.
这不关你的事
Carly.
卡莉
We gotta talk about this family.
我们得谈谈这个家
We're not a family.
我们不是一家人
Mother, father, and son.
母亲 父亲 和儿子
Mother, son, abusive biological father.
母亲 儿子 有暴♥力♥侵向的生父
That's cold. It's accurate.
这说法真让人心寒 这是事实
So you're gonna throw away everything that's good between us
所以你要抛下我们之间所有的美好
because one night I had a bit too much to drink?
就因为某天晚上我多喝了几杯酒吗
I'm leaving now.
我要走了
Oh, Carly, come on.
卡莉 别这样
Come on. You know we got a connection, right?
别这样 你知道我们之间还是有情份的
You gonna tell me you don't miss this?
难道你要告诉我你一点都不怀念吗
Don't, Jeff. I do.
别这样 杰夫 我很怀念
This...
这就是
is where any idea you have of "us"
你对我们之间关系的任何幻想
ends.
终结的时候
Right now.
就是现在
You do not touch me.
不准你再碰我
Are we clear?
我们两清了吗
I still got a right to see my kid.
我仍然有来看孩子的权利
And your kid has a right to child support.
你的儿子也有权收到抚养费
Don't come near us again without it.
没钱你以后就别来
You've changed, Carly. You're like...
你变了 卡莉 你就像...
You're like a completely different person.
你就像完全变了个人
That's something that should've happened a long time ago.
我早就该变成这样的
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
贱♥人♥
Hey, kid?
嗨 小伙子
Hey.
嗨
Got your drugs.
给你拿货来了
Why don't you knock next time?
你下次进来前能先敲门吗
Why don't you lock the door?
那你怎么不锁门
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表