剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
旅行者 前情提要
Previously on Travelers.
这些是我在受大卫照顾期间收到的福利
This should cover all the benefits that I received
应该足够了
under David's care.
这是勒索
Well, that's blackmail.
我很开心能一起分享你的工作 宝贝
I am happy to share you with your work, babe.
我一向如此
I always have been.
只要你忙的是工作就好
As long as that's all I'm competing with.
他认为你作弊了
He believes you've been cheating.
- 什么 - 我说服他
- What? - I've convinced him
让你明天在我们两个的监考下
to allow you one more crack at the midterm
再考一次
under both of our supervision tomorrow.
这是真的吗 香侬女士
Is this true, Ms. Shannon?
你有袭击过康尼克先生吗
Have you assaulted Mr. Conniker?
去他的协议第三项 我要杀了那个男的
Forget Protocol 3. I want to kill that man.
我不是白♥痴♥ 格兰特
I'm not an idiot, Grant.
我知道你变了
I've noticed the changes.
妈妈 他肯定是有外遇了
稍等 亲爱的
Just a sec, hon.
好吧 懒虫
Sure, slacker.
不 真的 我必须接这个电♥话♥
No, really, I got to take this.
我是海耶斯
Hayes.
说
Yeah.
放轻松
Oh, relax.
曼宁就爱上纲上线
Manning likes to bluster about ethics
拿环保说事
and the environment,
他还是会输的
but he'll fold as always.
再说了 这次会议不过走个过场
Besides, this conference is just a formality.
只要我提出动议
Once I put the motion through,
肯定能通过
it's through.
管道肯定可以按计划铺设
That pipeline will move ahead on schedule.
不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no.
会议中午前就能结束
We'll be out of that conference by noon
喝茶的时间还是有的
and still make our tea time.
瞧好吧
You watch.
天呐
God.
我满身都是汗
I'm sweating like a pig here.
简直要把我累死了
This exercise is gonna kill me.
亲爱的...
Oh, honey...
别傻了
don't be silly.
你可不是累死的
That isn't gonna be what kills you.
救命
Help!
救命 来人啊 救命
Help! Somebody, help!
旅行者 第一季第09集
好香啊
Mm... that smells good.
细磨有机咖啡
Fine grind, organic.
我知道听起来有点夸张
I know it sounds snobby,
但你稍候再尝... 口感会更夸张
but you just wait... tastes even snobbier.
谢谢
Thank you.
客气
No problem.
- 你还好吗 - 是的
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
不 只是...
No. Um... It's just...
怎么了
What?
我觉得我不能再这样下去
I don't think I can do this anymore.
什么意思
Do what?
这样 你...
This, you...
和我住一起
staying here with me.
不 不用担心 我跟你老板谈过了
No, you don't need to worry. I talked to your boss.
不是工作的事 玛西
It's not about my job, Marcy.
是... 你跟我的老板... 谈过了
It's... so, you talked to my... boss?
是啊 全搞定了
Uh, yeah, it's settled.
你刚才想说什么
What were you going to say?
我们一直
This pretending
在自欺欺人
to be something that we're not...
我一直都在说我们是纯洁的友谊关系 但
I keep saying that it's platonic, but...
要是我扪心自问的话...
if I'm being honest with myself...
没事的
It's okay.
我... 我想也许...
I... I think maybe...
你最好可以另找地方住
it's best if you found your own place.
我... 我没意识到...
I... I didn't realize...
我是不会让你为难的
The last thing I want is to upset you.
你该去工作了
You should go to work.
不用管我 我今晚就另找地方住
And don't worry about me. I'll find a place tonight.
你不用...
I mean, it doesn't...
今晚就走
ahem... have to be tonight.
没关系
It's fine.
我明白
I understand.
真的
Do you?
今晚别走了 我准备了晚饭...
Don't leave tonight, 'cause I got dinner...
大卫
David.
没关系
It is okay.
只是 你该去工作了
Just, um... you should go to work.
借过
Excuse me.
- 能让下吗 - 不能
- Do you mind? - Yeah, I do.
你跟卡莉的事让我很不爽
I mind what's going on between you and Carly.
卡莉
Carly?
别假装不认识
Mm. Don't pretend you don't know.
那样只会把我惹毛
That'll just piss me off.
好吧
Right.
你我都知道 你生气时会干出什么事来
And we all know what you do when you get pissed off,
不是吗
don't we?
我可不建议你在这里跟我动手
I would not suggest you try that with me.
绝对不行
Definitely not here.
好吧
Okay.
那就来场男人间的对话 好吗
I'll talk to you man to man, all right?
我和卡莉吵了一架
Carly and I had a fight,
分居了
we separated,
你趁虚而入...
you had some fun with her...
"趁虚而入"
"Fun with her"?
- 我看见你了 - 你要是在暗示我跟卡莉
- I seen you around, all right? - If you're implying that Carly and I...
我就是来告诉你
I'm just here to tell you
她是我孩子的母亲
that she's the mother of my child,
我会不惜一切让我的家庭重归于好
and I'm trying to get my family back together.
要是你敢挡我的路...
But if you're in my way...
是你在挡我的路
Actually, you're in my way.
麻烦帮我按下"下楼"
If you wouldn't mind pressing "down."
你觉得这很有意思是吗
Do you think that this is funny?
不 我觉得你很可悲
No, I think it's pathetic.
我是拜访过卡莉·香侬...
I've interviewed Carly Shannon...
"拜访"
"Interviewed"?
那是公务拜访 没错
On official business, yes,
当时她的胳膊和额头
during which time the bruises on her arms
都有淤青 显眼得很呐
and her forehead were pretty goddamned unmistakable.
好吧 那只是场意外
Okay, accidents happen, man.
你没机会再制♥造♥意外了
Not anymore they don't.
你老婆知道卡莉只有你一半年纪大吗
Does your wife know that Carly's half your age?
如果你够聪明...
You know, if you were smart...
你就会意识到卡莉不会再忍♥气吞声
you'd realize that Carly's not going to put up
跟个家暴又酗酒的废柴警♥察♥在一起了
with an abusive, alcoholic, loser beat cop anymore,
你死心吧
and you'd move on.
我等下一趟
I'll wait for the next one.
你没有普通高中同等学历证书吗
You don't have your GED?
美国为修完课程并通过考试的高中未毕业者颁发的官方证书
应该这周就寄到了
Uh, um... that should come through this week.
我参加了考试
I, uh, did the test already.
就是在等成绩了 唐纳德先生
Just waiting on the papers, Mr. Donald.
汉克 叫我汉克就好
Uh, "Hank". Call me Hank.
那么 你有
So, do you have
园艺方面的经验吗
any experience in landscaping?
没有 但我学得很快
No, but I'm a fast learner.
好吧 我有个问题
Um, okay, this question
我不是有性别歧视什么的
is not intended to be in any way sexist,
但这确实是工作需要
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表