剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
I'll walk you to your car.
我陪你走到你车那
Come on.
来吧
Carly, where the hell are you?
卡莉 你到底去哪了
I am in some serious shit.
这回我麻烦大了
I need you to meet me down at the station and help me.
我需要你来警♥察♥局帮我
You were the only witness
你是唯一的目击证人
that saw that I killed that girl to save you!
你看到我开枪打死那名女孩 为的是救你
You just can't run off to leave me to deal with this!
你不能就这么跑掉 留我一人善后
Call me back.
回我电♥话♥
Yes? Excuse me.
什么事 打扰了
I'm here about your east wall. What?
我来查看你的东墙 什么
The building manager notified you, yes?
大楼管♥理♥员♥通知过你了 是吧
I just need your cooperation for a couple minutes, okay?
我只占用你几分钟的时间 好吗
Building manager?
大楼管♥理♥员♥
Yeah. He should have contacted you.
是啊 他应该已经联♥系♥过了你
I just need you to step aside for a moment,
我只需要你回避一会
and I will be out of your way soon, okay?
我马上就走 好吗
Hello?
你还在吗
Answer it.
接电♥话♥
Hey, Marce? Duck.
嗨 玛西 弯腰
What? Duck down now.
什么 快弯腰
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Marce?
玛西
Marcy? You shot him.
玛西 你开枪杀了他
What did you expect me to do? He was gonna kill you right after me.
你想我怎么做 他杀了我之后也会杀死你
I need you to go somewhere else for a couple nights, until it's safe.
我需要你去其它地方住几晚 等安全了再回来
Okay?
好吗
Go somewhere?
去其它地方
Marcy, there's a dead guy on my living room floor!
玛西 我客厅地板上有具死尸
I gotta call the police.
我得报♥警♥
If you insist on bringing them into this...
如果你坚持找警♥察♥的话...
I need you to tell them that you don't know where the shot came from.
我需要你告诉他们你不知道是从哪开的枪
You want me to lie? No, David.
你要我撒谎 不 大卫
I want you to go somewhere safe,
我想让你去个安全的地方
but if you're gonna bring the police into this then, yes, lie.
但如果你打算叫警♥察♥的话 是的 请撒谎
We'll have to cover this up later.
我们等会再善后
I need to go.
我得走了
Marcy?
玛西
Hello. You've reached the confidential voicemail
你好 你已接通特别探员福布斯的
of Special Agent Forbes.
保密语♥音♥信箱
Please leave a detailed message, and I'll get back to you.
请留下详尽讯息 我稍后回电
Hey, Walt, it's Kat again.
沃尔特 还是我 小凯
I'm sorry to keep calling,
很抱歉我一直在打你电♥话♥
but I really need to talk to you.
但我真的需要与你谈谈
What's going on? I'm worried.
发生什么事了 我很担心
Please call me back.
请打给我
It'll be a tight fit, all right.
这会很合适
Do you even have a plan for when this is all ready?
你有计划过什么时候弄好吗
I figured I'd flip the switch and see what happens.
我觉得我得打开开关看一下
You would. No, this one here.
确实 不 这个放在这里
Plan for what?
什么计划
For when the director is ready to send itself here.
主管什么时候把自己传送过来
As of right now,
现在
this entire farm is protected by a space-time attenuator field.
这整个农场都被时空衰减器领域保护着
Covers the whole farm in a 100-yard radius.
覆盖范围是农场方圆一百码
Nothing will penetrate it.
任何东西都无法渗透进来
No electronics, no GPS, no telemetry of any kind
包括电子设备 GPS 以及来自任何世纪的
in the 21st or the future.
任何遥测术
So we're invisible to the faction right now.
所以反♥动♥派别现在是绝对看不见我们的
And to the director.
对主管也是
It won't be able to send a messenger or consciousness here,
它无法向这里传送信使或意识
let alone itself.
更别说它自己
As soon as we know the director's back online, we'll be safe
一旦我们知道主管重新上线 我们就安全了
and we can turn off the defenses.
并且可以关掉防御系统
Then it can either come back to the 21st
然后 它可以来到二十一世纪
or stay where it is.
或者留在原地
Either way...
无论怎样
I'll have to feed the pigs and milk the cow in the morning.
我还是得在早晨喂猪挤牛奶
It doesn't make any sense. Why would the director want
这毫无道理 为什么主管
other teams to take each other out?
会让其他团队互相残杀
Maybe Grace was right. Maybe it's the faction.
或许格蕾丝是对的 是反♥动♥派别干的
Or maybe we're being punished for helping her.
又或者 我们因为帮她而受罚
Sorry, boss, nothing.
抱歉 老大 没有记录
No other teams reporting that they've encountered this.
没有其它团队报告说遇到这个情况
Everything looks normal on the deep web.
深网上似乎一切正常
Well, there's nothing to report if you don't survive.
如果人已经死了 也就不会再报告了
Trevor, come in.
特雷弗 请回答
Trevor?
特雷弗
He could be in danger. We have to warn him.
他可能有危险 我们得警告他
Get down!
趴下
Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Why are you looking at me like that?
干嘛这样看着我
Nothing. No, I'm not.
没什么 我没看你
Don't tell me you had a thing for her.
别告诉我你对她有意思
Who? Who do you think?
谁 你觉得呢
Ew, don't tell me that's why you took her out into the woods.
难道说这就是你带她去森林的原因
Grace Day was a lovely human being.
曾经的格蕾丝·戴是个可爱的人
She didn't deserve to die, that's all it was.
她不应该死 就是这样
I'd prefer if you'd refer to me in the present tense.
我希望你能用现在时态描述我
You know, if you're gonna go on pretending to be her,
如果你要继续假扮她
you've got a lot of work to do.
那你还有很多地方需要改进
Look who's talking.
也不看看你是谁
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Your school record says your previous self
学校记录里写着 之前的那个你
was a recalcitrant bully whose only redeeming quality
是个桀骜不驯的霸凌者 你在行的就一样东西
was a gift for something called... football.
就是那个什么...橄榄球
Trevor Holden wouldn't have given Grace the time of day...
特雷弗·霍尔登才不会给格蕾丝时间...
She didn't deserve to die.
她不应该死
Oh, but Trevor Holden did? Is that what you're saying?
但特雷弗·霍尔登就该死了 你是这个意思吗
Existence should be based on merit?
一个人存在与否 应该由德行决定吗
You're a hypocrite.
你个伪君子
How's our progress?
进行得如何了
I need to check in with my team.
我得向我的团队报到
Just get to the farm. We'll be right behind you.
直接去农场 我们随后
Oh, no. What is it?
噢 不 怎么了
I left Poppy behind.
我把波比忘在那了
Who's Poppy? My turtle.
波比是谁 我的乌龟
You mean it belonged to your host?
你是说 那是你的宿主养的
No, I just bought it as a pet.
不 我买♥♥来当宠物的
You know, for company.
聊以陪伴
A turtle.
一只乌龟
Yeah. That was a lot of gunfire.
对啊 刚才真是枪林弹雨
What if she got shot? You think she's gonna be okay?
她要是被射死了怎么办 你觉得她会没事吗
I do.
会的
You're a little different.
你有点不一样了
It's weird.
很奇怪
Than what?
和哪里相比不一样
The Marcy I know.
我所了解的玛西
Knew.
曾了解
I don't even know if that's possible.
我不知道这是否可能
I'm not saying that you're not you.
我不是说 你不是你
Obviously, you're you.
显然 你还是你
How... how am I different?
我...我怎么不一样了
If I had to sum it up into one word, I would say that Marcy 1.0...
简单来说 我认为 原版的玛西
was more fragile.
更脆弱一点
Maybe because you knew you were gonna die.
也许是因为 你知道你终有一死
You don't have the same burden.
你没有和我们一样的压力
You don't think it's a burden coming into a team who already knows you,
你不觉得来到一个团队后 发现谁都了解你
but you don't know them?
你却谁都不认识 这也是一种压力吗
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表