剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Well, it's always that or chicken.
不是意大利面就是鸡肉
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sorry, Marcy,
不好意思 玛西
you're gonna have to help me here.
你得帮我弄明白这一切
I'm confused.
我有点迷惑了
I understand you have some concerns
我知道 关于大卫因为我而做出的举动
about David's conduct regarding me,
你有些担忧
but I can assure you
但你可以放心
that not only am I no longer in his care,
他不必再照顾我 而且
but that our relationship is purely platonic.
我和他之间就是纯洁的朋友关系
Platonic?
纯洁的朋友关系
Marcy?
玛西
Excuse me. Work.
不好意思 肯定是有任务了
Sorry, I know I'm breaking protocol,
抱歉 我知道这样是违反规定
but my com...
但我的通讯...
I'm interrupting.
我打扰你们了
Agent MacLaren!
迈凯轮探员
Don't be ridiculous, why don't you come and join us?
别傻站在那里 进来和我们一起吃饭吧
You know what, David? This'll just take a second.
大卫 不必了 一会就好
It's a little late for a home visit.
这个时候来家访 是不是有点晚
I don't mind. Nice summer evening.
我不介意 如此怡人的仲夏之夜
Given what transpired at the meeting today,
鉴于今天会议上发生的事
I wanted to follow up.
我想再跟进调查一下
And... I have a warrant this time.
而且... 这次我有授权令
Come on in.
进来吧
It's all pretty much the same as last time you were here,
这和你上次来的时候基本一样
'cept for the John in my closet, of course.
只不过我衣橱里还藏了个嫖♥客♥
Ms. Shannon.
香侬女士
Carly.
叫我卡莉就好
Carly. I didn't agree with how some aspects
卡莉 我并不是很赞同
of the meeting were handled,
会议上对某些事的处理方法
but your behavior was concerning.
但你的行为确实让人担心
Yeah, I can tell by how you're inside my house again.
不错 你再次登门拜访就说明了这一点
I'm not on anyone's side but Jeffrey Junior.
我只站在小杰夫瑞这一边
My job is to make sure that whatever happens
我的工作就是保证 无论什么情况下
is for his best welfare.
他都能得到最好的照顾
I get that's your job,
我明白 这是你的职责
but I'm tired of being grilled.
可是我已经烦透了被反复盘问
I'm tired in general.
这一切都让我很累
It is so hard doing this with no help.
我独自一人做这些事是很难的
Jeff is not a good man.
杰夫不是个好人
And he's a cop, so I can't say anything.
他又是警♥察♥ 所以我不好说些什么
I can't go to anyone.
我无法向别人求助
He's doing this because I won't be with him.
他这样做是因为我不愿意和他在一起
He's punishing me.
他在惩罚我
Seriously, he's FBI, and she works with him.
我说真的 他是联调局探员 她现在和他合作
Though he can neither confirm nor deny it.
不过对此 他只能既不确认也不否认
It's a lot cooler when he says it.
由他来说这句话会更酷
I tried to call. Is everything all right?
我给你打电♥话♥了 没事吧
It... It will be, but what do you need?
会没事的 你来干嘛
I need you to replace my com.
我需要你更换我的通讯设备
It got busted.
它坏了
How?
怎么弄坏的
An altercation. I don't know how,
一次争吵吧 我也不知道怎么回事
but apparently the new Traveler's a misfire.
但很明显 新旅行者没能到达
I've been dealing with a psychopath all day.
我和一个神经病纠缠了整天
All right, well,
好吧 那么
I'll replace it first thing, okay?
我一会就帮你换 好吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Could you please show me some identification?
你能出示一下证件吗
"Special Agent Grant MacLaren."
"特别探员格兰特·迈凯轮"
And you are?
你是谁
Ken Palfy.
肯·巴尔弗
She works for you?
她为你工作
Marcy is my associate, yes.
对 玛西是我的同事
In what capacity?
做哪方面的工作
Well, that's...
这个嘛...
...none of your goddamn business, Ken.
...和你一点关系都没有 肯
Sorry for interrupting.
不好意思打扰了
Nice to see you again, David.
很高兴再见到你 大卫
Aaron Donner?
亚伦·多纳
Did you say anything to them?
你跟他们说了什么吗
No, but they have everything.
没有 但他们什么都知道
I'm familiar with your case.
我很熟悉你的案子
Right. Um, let's see here.
对 让我看看
Okay, so they found your fingerprints on the bomb,
他们在炸♥弹♥上发现了你的指纹
and DNA came through
DNA报告显示
with trace evidence that places you at the scene.
有痕迹物证能证明 案发当时你在现场
Can I make a deal?
我能跟他们做笔交易吗
What? Like a plea bargain?
什么交易 认罪协议吗
No, I want the charges dropped.
不 我想让他们放弃对我的指控
I want to go into witness protection,
我想进入证人保护系统
new identity, everything.
有新的身份 和所有的一切
That's not likely.
这不太可能
I've gained knowledge of a secret organization
我已经掌握了关于一个秘密组织的信息
that's infiltrated our society.
这个组织已经渗透到了我们社会的方方面面
What?
什么
There's a huge network of them.
他们有一个巨大的团队
They operate outside the law, and they're dangerous.
他们是一群法外之徒 非常危险
They've even infiltrated the FBI.
甚至连联邦调查局里也有他们的人
And how do you know all of this?
你是怎么知道的
One of their operatives gave himself away.
他们的一个探员向我透露的
I think the Defense Department
我觉得 国防部会
would be very interested to hear what I have to say.
对我掌握的信息非常感兴趣
Okay.
好吧
What is this organization?
这是个什么组织
They call themselves Travelers.
他们自称为旅行者
Agent MacLaren is one of them.
迈凯轮探员就是他们其中一员
You must've been born with a horseshoe up your ass.
你绝对是个赌马天才啊
Where's the rest of it?
剩下的钱呢
You got three races out of five with those stupid odds.
你五场赛马赢了三场
Consider yourself a lucky man.
你就知足吧
7-3-2-5.
7-3-2-5
What?
什么
Guys, we need to assemble back at Ops A.S.A.P.
各位 我们得尽快到行动基地集♥合♥
On my way.
立刻过去
Copy.
收到
On my way.
立刻过去
I just need to finish up something at school.
等我把学校的事情处理完
Trevor? Your test isn't until 3:00.
特雷弗 你的测验三点才开始
Actually, Ms. Day,
实际上 戴女士
I wanted to thank you for lending me that book.
我是来谢谢你借书给我
I really enjoyed it.
我很喜欢
You finished it?
你已经看完了吗
Uh-huh.
是的
And I wanted to return the favor.
我想报答你
It was something that gave me comfort
在我很孤独的时候
during a very... lonely time.
是这本书给了我慰藉
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Enjoy.
祝你读的愉快
Hey. You know he's just gonna hang himself in there.
你知道在那里面他会把自己搞死的
My client wants an audience with the D.A.'s office,
我的当事人想见地区检察官
and they granted him that request.
他们也同意了这一请求
It's his right. He's insane.
这是他的权利 他就是个疯子
Well, it's not for you to decide.
这可不是你说了算
Really? 'Cause I've pretty much already decided.
是吗 但我就是这么觉得的
Hey. You wanted to see me?
你叫我过来的吗
Your letter of resignation on my desk in an hour.
一小时内 我要看到你的辞职信
Turn in your I.D. and keys.
把你的工卡和钥匙都交出来
What?
什么
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表