剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Travelers...
旅行者 前情提要
My team has been tasked
我的团队在执行
to prevent the military from building
阻止军队建造
the most powerful weapon of mass destruction in history.
史上最强的大规模杀伤性武器的任务
We just saved 11,000 people.
我们救了一万一千个人
You know, a phone call to 911 could have saved his life.
你知道 拨一个911电♥话♥也许就能救他一命
That's cold, Philip.
真令人寒心 菲利普
With just four dead...
只有四人死亡...
How could you have possibly known that was going to happen
你怎么可能知道会发生什么事情
unless you had something to do with it happening?
莫非你也牵涉其中
You've got a wife you've got to go home to
你有个老婆 你得回家去
and meet for the first time.
见她第一面
Where are you going? Out.
你要去哪儿 出去
With that guy?
和那个家伙一起
You know, we could've taken the bus.
其实我们可以乘公交车的
I need to improve my fitness.
我需要提高身体素质
Fitness. Good.
身体素质 好吧
Been working out a little bit myself.
我也一直在锻炼
You know, "Last Week Marcy" was chatty.
其实 "上周的玛西"很健谈的
Was she?
真的吗
Okay, here's my theory.
好吧 我有一个理论
Tell me if I'm close.
如果接近正确答案 你就告诉我
You've been undercover with an FBI task force
你一直以来都在秘密执行联调局的任务
on some kind of mission this whole time.
或者在什么特殊工作组
You needed a cover.
你需要掩护
That's very close.
这很接近了
Really?
真的吗
Hey, David, when we get to the hospital,
大卫 等我们到医院之后
it's really important
你得说服医生
that you help me convince the doctor
给我做核磁共振检查
to give me an MRI.
这很重要
You mean another MRI.
你是说再做个核磁共振
What?
什么
Well, the other day, when you had the seizure,
前几天 你癫痫发病
Dr. Lee ordered an MRI.
李医生已经给你做过一次了
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Well, number one, you were unconscious.
第一 你当时失去意识了
Number two,
第二
I'm pretty sure that Last Week Marcy
我很确定"上周的玛西"
wouldn't know what an MRI was,
根本不知道什么是核磁共振
not to mention the fact that you escaped the hospital
更何况 你还从医院逃走了
like you were Papillon.
一下子就不见了
You're certain that the MRI was done
你确定我是在我醒来的那家医院
at the hospital that I woke up in?
做的核磁共振检查吗
Yeah, I was in the waiting room.
当然 我当时就在等候室
Thank you.
多谢
Uh, that's all I need!
那就好了
I'll see you back at the apartment later.
我们待会在公♥寓♥见
Wait! Marce, no, we had a deal!
等等 玛西 别跑 我们说好了的
Ecclesiastes tells us
《旧约·传道书》里说
that "There is a season for everything,
"凡事都有定期
and a time for every event under heaven...
天下万务都有定时
a time to be born, and a time to die..."
生有时 死亦有时..."
For some of us,
对于某些人来说
death comes at the end of a long life,
死亡会终结其漫长的一生
but, for many of us, as it did for Stephen,
但是对于大多数人来说 就像史蒂芬一样
death is an unexpected visitor.
死亡是意外来客
Only God can cut the thread.
只有上帝能剪断生命之线
We must trust in God's plan for each one of us.
我们必须相信上帝对每个人的安排
How could you come here?
你怎么还敢来这
I thought it was important to say how sorry I was.
我觉得来表达我的歉意是件很重要的事
How sorry I am.
我真的非常抱歉
You were his best friend!
你是他最好的朋友
Was I?
我是吗
Are you high right now?
你是不是嗑药了
Did you come to my son's funeral high?
你是不是嗑药了才来参加我儿子的葬礼
Marion, it's not worth what you're...
玛丽恩 他不值得你这样...
You were there!
你当时就在那
The police told me! You could've called 911!
警♥察♥告诉我了 你本可以打911电♥话♥
You could've saved him!
你本可以救他一命
Philip?
菲利普
Philip! It's time to go!
菲利普 该出发了
Come on, man. Coordinates.
快点 哥们 坐标
I need to know where we're going.
我得知道我们的目的地
Did you just...?
你是不是...
Yeah. Just a little. I had to.
是的 就一点点 我别无选择
Are you gonna be able to work?
那你现在可以工作吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
当然 当然
This should help.
这个应该有用
It's...
这是...
Don't you want to know what that is?
你不想知道这是什么吗
Whatever.
无所谓
Hey, when you have time,
等你有空的时候
I need you to download
帮我从这家医院
this file from the hospital.
下载一些文件
Doctor's name's right there.
这是医生的名字
And what kind of file is this?
是什么文件
It's an MRI, actually.
核磁共振报告
Mine.
我的
Yeah, sure. Done.
好的 没问题
Okay. Everybody ready?
大家都准备好了吗
Just need the where-to.
就差个目的地了
33.2507 degrees by 74.1003 degrees.
坐标(33.2507,74.1003)
All right.
很好
The incoming traveler arrives at 21:33,
下一个旅行者会在九点三十三分到达
and it's at least an hour away.
到那去至少得一小时
Hey, are you...?
你是...
Traveler 3468.
旅行者3468号♥
Transition of incoming Traveler canceled.
新旅行者的转移行动已被取消
Resume protocols.
执行协议
How did I get here?
我怎么到这来了
I don't know,
我不知道
but it's a little late to be riding your bike.
但是已经太晚了 你不该在外面骑车
I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.
我不能和陌生人说话
Are you a policeman?
你是警♥察♥吗
No. Yes.
不是 是的
Yes. Yes. And you should be at home.
是的 是的 你应该回家了
You know the way?
你认得路吗
That was creepier than I imagined.
这比我想象的更诡异
Only pre-pubescent brains are malleable enough
只有青春期前的大脑才有足够的可塑度
to receive and deliver messages without damage.
可以接收和传递信息而不会受损
I know. Still creepy.
我知道 但还是很诡异
The new traveler was supposed to give us our next mission.
新的旅行者本应给我们安排下一个任务
Well, plans change.
好吧 计划改变
You know, we could still go to the T.E.L.L.
我们仍然有宿主死亡的时间地点
and save the guy from getting hit by a bus.
我们可以救他 免得他被车撞死
That's what happens to the host...
那是宿主本应经历的事
Actually, now he's some poor guy,
事实上 在九点三十三分之前
after 21:33.
他就是个可怜人
Protocol 3, Philip. We can't interfere.
协议第三项 菲利普 我们无权干涉
Two minutes ago, we were interfering a lot.
两分钟之前 我们仍深涉其中
A traveler was going to take over a man's life...
一个旅行者本要夺走另一个人的人生
Because the Director
那是因为主管
had plans for the new traveler.
安排了这个新旅行者
The host was going to die either way.
不论如何这个宿主都会死
Not "was going to". "Is".
不是"都会死" 是"将会死"
It hasn't happened yet.
这一切还没发生
All we have to do is drive by and say,
我们只需要开过去打个招呼
"Hey, man! Look out for the bus!"
"嘿 兄弟 注意公交车"
And he gets home to his wife tonight.
他就能回家和妻子团聚了
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表