剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
No. Stay.
不 留下来
I'm Colin, and I'm an addict.
我是科林 我是个瘾君子
Hi, Colin.
嗨 科林
We'd like to welcome a newcomer.
我们今天又新人加入 欢迎
Would you please introduce yourself?
你能介绍一下自己吗
The kid's shy.
这孩子很害羞
That's okay.
没关系的
Then why don't you start?
不如从你开始吧
I admitted
我承认
I was powerless over my addiction.
我对某样东西上瘾 无法自拔
I give over my will and my life
我把我的意志和生命
to the Director.
都交给了主管
And I pray for the knowledge of the Director's will for me...
我希望我能拥有像主管那样的意志
and the power to carry it out.
和力量将其坚持到底
The Director doesn't know.
主管不知道
Thank you, Traveler 7294.
谢谢 旅行者7294
I'm Traveler 3326.
我是旅行者3326
I've been in the 21st century for five weeks now,
我来到二十一世纪已有五周了
and I'm so fricking tired,
我真的好累啊
I just wanna lie down and get high.
我只想躺下来嗑药
The other day, we saved the world.
那天 我们拯救了世界
Now what do I do?
而我现在在做什么
I was selected and trained to remember everything.
我被挑选出来 受训记住了所有事
Everything...
所有事
dates, coordinates,
日期 坐标
candidates, people.
候选 人名
Every death. Every single one.
每一桩死亡 每一个人
But I can't even remember my own face...
可我连自己长什么样都不记得了
the face I was born with hundreds of years from now.
我在几百年后长的那张脸
But I guess that's okay.
不过我想这也没关系
Because that's who I am now...
因为我知道我是谁
and I'd better get used to it, right?
我最好对此加以利用 对吧
I'm Philip,
我是菲利普
and I'm from the future.
我来自未来
Go ahead and say it loud, kid.
大声说出来 孩子
That's all you got to do.
说出来就好了
Makes a difference.
让自己改变一下
My name is Philip, and I'm a heroin addict.
我叫菲利普 我有毒瘾
Hi, Philip.
嗨 菲利普
You do some redecorating?
你重新装饰过了
What happened to Protocol 5 indefinitely?
协议第五项怎么办 不是说永无止尽嘛
Can't Trevor and Philip be friends?
特雷弗和菲利普就不能当朋友了吗
You're at least a hundred years older than me.
你至少比我大一百岁呢
Well, I'm young at heart.
我的心很年轻啊
Not so much.
才不是
Look, I need a couch to crash on.
我要借个沙发过夜
That I believe.
那我就该说
Mi casa es su casa.
我家就是你家
Thank you.
谢谢
It's been a weird day.
今天好怪
You have any side effects from the antitoxin?
你也产生解毒剂的副作用了
Hallucinations? Voices?
幻视 幻听
Yeah.
是啊
Happens to me all the time, actually.
其实我一直都有这样
Really?
是嘛
Yeah.
是啊
That's some shit you deal with.
那你还真遭罪啊
I think it's starting to wear off.
我觉得副作用已经开始减弱了
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
What is it?
那是什么
We just received a new mission.
我们刚收到了新任务
We're back on.
我们回归了
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表