剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
made it look like containment failed
伪造了容器失灵的假象
and then there was an explosion.
然后发生了爆♥炸♥
How did you let that happen?
你怎么能让这种事发生
Where were you during all this?
这事发生时 你在哪里
Wilson came out of his coma in the middle of the night,
威尔逊午夜时分从昏迷中醒来
and I spoke to him.
我和他谈过了
He told me a woman stopped him in the middle of the road,
他告诉我有个女人在路中♥央♥拦下了他的车
"just standing there."
那女人"就站在那里"
Damn it.
见鬼
You just keep getting it right.
你越说越对了
The second you left,
你刚离开
I took off in my invisible helicopter.
我就启动了我的隐形直升机
This is not funny!
这不是在开玩笑
If you actually listen to yourself,
你听听你自己说的话
it's hilarious!
好不好笑
Your own piece-of-shit portable containment unit
你们自己的破烂容器单位
weighed a couple tons,
重达几吨♥
and needed a Mack truck to pull it around.
需要一辆马克卡车才能拖得动
How the hell would I...?
我怎么有可能...
There are plenty of foreign powers capable of engineering this, Doctor!
有能力运作此事的外国势力可不在少数 博士
Why would I have waited until you took it from me
要是它真在我手上 那我为什么
to sell it if I already had it?
还要等你把它取走之后再卖♥♥呢
A few minutes ago,
几分钟前
you were sticking to your story that it never existed.
你还坚持说它根本不存在呢
Hey, David, it's me.
大卫 是我
Uh, guess it's my turn to leave you a goofy message.
这次该我给你傻傻地留言了
Um... I just know
我刚知道
how stressed out you get when you don't hear from me,
你没有我的消息之后会变得多紧张
so I... wanted to let you know
我想告诉你
that I might be away for a while,
我或许会离开一段时间
and maybe even relocated.
或许还会被调走
I just don't want you wondering or worrying
要是没有我的消息的话
if you don't hear from me.
请不要乱想或者担心
You know, if it happens,
我只是以防万一
I mean, I don't know for sure that it will,
我还不确定会不会被调走
but if it does,
但如果是的话
I just want to thank you
我只想谢谢你
for always being there for me when I really needed someone.
在我真的需要陪伴时一直陪着我
You know, in another time or another life, right?
有时间再见 或者来生再见了
Okay, uh...
好了
Goodbye, David.
再见 大卫
I spent my life designing that thing.
我毕生都在设计那个东西
Now I'm just gonna blow it up.
现在我得毁掉它了
How's that for the circle of life?
这算不算生命的轮回
Oh! Are you feeling ill?
你不舒服吗
My host was dying of cancer.
我的宿主死于癌症
Whatever pain medication she was on...
不管她在服用什么止痛药...
I'll go grab you something.
我去给你找点东西
No. Wait.
别 等等
Are you serious?
你来真的吗
One of the best pain meds there ever was.
史上最棒的止痛药
I mean, she's... she's not wrong.
她也... 也没错啦
The firing window
离最佳发射时限
is 2 hours, 4 minutes, and 11 seconds away.
还有两小时四分钟十一秒
All I got to do is turn a key.
我要做的就是转动一把钥匙
I'd rather not do it in pain.
我可不愿意带着痛苦去做
I'll check inside.
我去检查大楼里面
Oh. I'm good.
我不用了
Trev?
特雷弗
What happened?
怎么了
Progress?
进程如何
I think my hacking attempts triggered a silent alarm.
我觉得我的入侵尝试触发了无声警报
It's pinging to a remote I.P.
它给一个远程IP地址发了信♥号♥♥
Can you I.D. the location?
你能查出位置吗
Hold that thought.
等一下
Sir!
长官
It was in her bag.
是她包里的东西
What is this?
这是什么
What does this mean?
这是什么意思
Hello!
你好啊
I'll take Marcy.
我去找玛西
You send me the coordinates en route!
把位置发给我
It means that your people are in my lab
意思是你留在我的实验室里的人
trying to break into the containment unit,
想要强行打开容器单位
and they don't know what they're frigging doing.
他们完全不知道自己在做什么
The only guy I've got there
我只派去了一个人
couldn't break into his own lunchbox.
他连自己的电脑都不会用
Tell me who that is!
告诉我这是谁
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Philip found Delaney. The Engineer wants her here.
菲利普找到了德兰尼 工程师要她过来
We can't hold them off much longer.
我们拖不了多长时间了
We just need an hour or so.
我们只需要大约一小时
Give us a head start, then blow the second charge.
我们先去 然后再进行第二次引爆
All right. Go get her.
好了 去找她吧
Trevor, blow the main.
特雷弗 引爆主罐
Copy.
收到
All right.
好了
Okay, this is a deadly, toxic gas, people.
大伙 这气体有毒且致命
Get in your vehicles and get out of here now!
快上车 马上离开这里
Go!
快
Ever get the feeling
有没有想过
you're heading in the wrong direction?
你的前进方向是错误的
Well, at least we can say we saw a dog.
至少我们还能说见过一只狗
It was a bear!
那是熊
It was a beautiful living thing...
那是这个世界上
out in the world.
美丽的生物
Excuse me, Major.
打扰一下 少校
There's a Special Agent from the FBI
有个联调局的特别探员
who wants to talk.
说要谈一谈
Tell him I'm busy.
告诉他我很忙
Not to you, sir. To her.
不是和你谈 长官 是和她
Special Agent...?
特别探员...
MacLaren, FBI.
迈凯轮 联调局的
You're Major...?
你是...
Gleason.
格里森少校
You must be who triggered Delaney's little alarm.
一定是你触发了德兰尼的警报
Actually, the Doctor is part of an ongoing investigation
实际上 博士参与了一项联调局的调查
that the Bureau has had underway for months,
已有数月之久
so you can imagine our surprise
所以你可以想象得到
when you show up out of nowhere
看到你们突然冒出来
and take her to wherever the hell this is.
带她到这种鬼地方时 我们有多意外
This place...
这里...
Obviously not an official military facility,
显然不是一个正式的军事基地
which is the only place
所以你们在这里
you'd have any sort of jurisdiction
不拥有任何管辖权
or the right to question anybody,
也没有审问任何人的权力
let alone Delaney.
更别说是德兰尼了
All right, so tell me, who's she selling to?
好啊 先告诉我 她要把那个卖♥♥给谁
Selling to?
卖♥♥
What're you doing? Major...
你在说什么 少校...
I have good reason to Sus... This is not your job.
我有理由怀... 那不是你的工作
It is, however, my job. Do you understand that?
那是我的工作 你明白吗
You know what?
知道吗
I've had enough of this conversation.
我不想多费口舌了
Let me see her right now, before I call your superiors
马上让我见她 否则我就打给你的上级
and tell them you've been freelancing
告诉他们你在接私活
as a part-time private detective.
做兼♥职♥私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I give up. Where is she?
我认输好吧 她在哪里
Lock down the building.
封锁整栋楼
Find her!
找到她
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表